Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student (41941 Views)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Delta State University, DELSU Lecturer Stripped Unclad In Failed Sex Attempt / DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
The people cheering the girl here for her "bold" action would not be there for her when she begins to suffer the brutal consequences of her unwise action.

Every average looking, fuckable girl that graduated from a federal or state university in Nigeria knows that sex-for-grades is the norm. Just like every other form of corruption, It didnt start today and wouldnt end today.

She should consider herself a sacrificial lamb for the good cause, especially if she is the typical "S.U" kind of girl in school that has no boyfriend, avoids pre-marital sex, and faces her study squarely. if, on the other hand, she is the average campus.babe that is sexually active (with a few boyfriends and aristos here and there), I'd say she's a big fool for jeopardising her education in defence of non-existent dignity. She would be the biggest loser in the end.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Inik(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Good for him grin grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by COOLDUN: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
That is the education in Nigeria for you. Failed state with failed system, If the female student gave in to his demand she would have passed with the highest grade, while she might know nothing. That is why we have so many educated illiterates in the country.

Why asking for sex before he would mark the girls's hard work papers? that is in ANIMAL KINGDOM called Nigeria. Everyone is a boss and king kong in his/her office. Shameless country.

Academical victimization. He got what he really bargained for, watch out now how his co partners in crime will come online to defend him.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by BB013(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
CocoLoca: His thing is so small I can't even see it! cheesy

Why re u looking for his thing?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Anthiga(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=299]
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Anthiga(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
299: That girl has finished herself in that school
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by dnawah(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Itoroetti :
I don't condone what d lecturer tried doing,but what will be the fate of this student after this?I guess we all know.this isn't the best way to treat the man.I don't encourage the girls action either.
she will seek helps 4rm women group/activist,sue him to court,ask to pay 4 damages and leave the school

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Decryptor(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: Bullshyte talking....she leaves the school ,the lecturer and his cohorts ends up in an unmarked grave.

abeg pack well ,you should be commending her for taking such a bold step in a country like Nigeria where poor and vulnerable people like women are being oppressed and people look the other way because its non of their business....smh
I never stated i was in support of what the lecturer did. Anyway, i don't think u have ever been a victim of lecturers' frustration before. How many lecturers have ended up in an unmarked grave after students were rusticated?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by carlos1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
mike404: grin grin grin see randy orton

No na ryback be dat, He was definitely telling d babe to feed him more
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Temptee101(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
ignis: This man still have his right. He is not an animal for crying out loud. Why must he be humiliated this way? What he did was wrong if the story is anything to go buy. The fact still remains that he doesn't deserve this animal treatment. The girl and his so called neighbors should be brought to book for taking laws into their dirty hands.
Mr Man! Dont stoop so low in supporting evil. Tell me how is he any differentr from an animal??

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by seunlayi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
this will serve as a warning to other lecturers

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
pro01: [s]The people cheering the girl here for her "bold" action would not be there for her when she begins to suffer the brutal consequences of her unwise action.

Every average looking, fuckable girl that graduated from a federal or state university in Nigeria knows that sex-for-grades is the norm. Just like every other form of corruption, It didnt start today and wouldnt end today.

She should consider herself a sacrificial lamb for the good cause, especially if she is the typical "S.U" kind of girl in school that has no boyfriend, avoids pre-marital sex, and faces her study squarely. if, on the other hand, she is the average campus.babe that is sexually active (with a few boyfriends and aristos here and there), I'd say she's a big fool for jeopardising her education in defence of non-existent dignity. She would be the biggest loser in the end.[/s]
arrant nonsense undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by oloriooko(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
ignis: This man still have his right. He is not an animal for crying out loud. Why must he be humiliated this way? What he did was wrong if the story is anything to go buy. The fact still remains that he doesn't deserve this animal treatment. The girl and his so called neighbors should be brought to book for taking laws into their dirty hands.

is the guy your father? if the girl and his so called neighbors should be brought to book for taking laws into their dirty hands then the criminal should be de-balled and hanged

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by nairalforlaughs: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
I know the girl is going to face a lot of challenges in her school, but
I am happy she did something and that is taking down one of the lunatics
in her school.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by SELFWORTH: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
He deserves the humiliation and more.

I pray that God exposes more and more perverts in Nigerias education system like this. Only God knows how many lives this man and his cohorts have ruined. This is the beginning of the end for him.

Gods judgement awaits him.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Chiyung(f): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
There is one in my school, the day his cup is full all that his pride will stop. Good for him,it is by choice not by force.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by SELFWORTH: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Decryptor: You just took the words right out of my mouth! Lecturers have this strong clique and they stand for each other. That girl will never graduate.

...maybe not from that school but 'everything will work out for good' . That may be the plan of this small man for her but the plan of God for her life WILL STAND.

A lecturer who threatened a student of Osu in my home town becos of sexxual favours is now a permanent resident of Aro mental hospital. Not everyone can be subdued by some animals who call themselves lecturers.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Ferdinandu(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why should he threaten the girl's career in the first place? If the girl didn't give in to him he will keep her in school without graduating.This is called self defense ,so self defense is not a crime.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Ademolag(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
its obvious dat d gal cant graduate frm delsu
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by EmmaPhade: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Honestly what the Lecturer did was wrong and i still dont support the action of the lady too. there are so many ways of dealing with this kind of situation. she could put this man on recording from her phone and lay complain to the school authority, play the tape from her phone as an evidence. As a man this kind of thing actually happened to me when a lecturer was interested in my friend and was threathning me, what is did was to face his course seriously and did not allow his treath to disturb me. at the end i got A in his course and i was ready to appear before any panel should incase i get lower than what am suppose to get. with the latest technology you can always record anything with your phone be it voice or video. thanks.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by SELFWORTH: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
EmmaPhade: Honestly what the Lecturer did was wrong and i still dont support the action of the lady too. there are so many ways of dealing with this kind of situation

...There are many ways. ..she chose the way that she felt comfortable with....it's her choice. ...she is the one who was being harassed. ..she should know best. .
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by scobaba: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
Av seen schools, av visited many.

DELSU Lecturers are terrible.

That lady will graduate and graduate well.

Its like saying guys who renounce cultism will not graduate or will be killed by ex-members. They always graduate and leave in peace.

This thing has a rule......"dont get caught". If u are caught, you are on your own, no lecturer comes out to pally a fallen member.

Yes, one or two lecturers may want to go hard on the girl but two tyns are certain;

1. That girl knows what she did and y she did it, shes not scared.
2. No lecturer will ask her for sex again till she graduates.

Its so sad that some people here are rebuking the girl.....imagine say na ur sista tell u say lecturer won lash am..wetin u go do?[color=#990000][/color].

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by dplomaticVal: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Some ppl always tend
to create humour out of everything they do
n wt diz girl did wasn't an exemption..it wldn't av cost
her a dime if she had wholeheartedly repudiated the
mans demand bt on the contrary she accepted only to publicly humiliate him. Yea, to her she may av suceeded in vanquishing her long-time tormentor. To me this z rly a pyrrhic victory... she'll surely live 2 regret her action.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
I'm loving the reaction of men on this thread.at least some people are still reasoning with their heads instead of their dyks.
@topic,kudos girl.
And if they try to make your graduation difficult,they only meet more humiliation on their way.
Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
una see una lives?? look at the useless souls that are lecturing our daughters because they look like angels, they are hell bent on ravishing them....look at what connection and quota system has caused!! FG should pass laws that will enable private pple to own and use fire-arms, let this overbloated population be reduced.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
pro01: The people cheering the girl here for her "bold" action would not be there for her when she begins to suffer the brutal consequences of her unwise action.

She should consider herself a sacrificial lamb for the good cause, especially if she is the typical "S.U" kind of girl in school that has no boyfriend, avoids pre-marital sex, and faces her study squarely. if, on the other hand, she is the average campus.babe that is sexually active (with a few boyfriends and aristos here and there), I'd say she's a big fool for jeopardising her education in defence of non-existent dignity. She would be the biggest loser in the end.
you're always supporting evil. SMH

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
i dont know what these men are doing on our higher institution...if they want to study or are interested, concerned about the female priv**** parts, then they should venture into the PO.R.N ETERtainment industry...there is a large room for them there!!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by drealnamdy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
CocoLoca: His thing is so small I can't even see it! cheesy

Ashi lik u...hw wet is ur p###y..stupid girl
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by warrikid(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
No let God punish u oo,for ur silly ass comments,u need a daughter soon to fully comprehend wat dese victims go thru.be like say u be accomplice sef.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by Asakel(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
CNN BREAKING: Lecturer Ifeanyi have been
transfer'd to the University ov Manchester...after
he was accused ov molestin a faculty ov arts
female student "Tega."
He was accused ov molestin dis female student,
but when he was approachd by CNN iReport at his Abraca 42m mansion...he said thus, "Me didnt
do anytin dey say me do. I was jes tryin to
preach the gospel to her privately. And then she
hit me wit an akpako and me go unconscious.
When me woke up...she startd screaming. Me
didnt do any, me swear, me was jes preachin." Mr Ifeanyi have gone on a free transfer.
Mr Ifeanyi to hold a press confrence..12 ov june
at DELSU b4 his departure.
And don't 4got 2 watch CNN PIERS MORGAN
TONIGHT live on CNN for more breaking news.
In other stories....
Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
Itoroetti :
I don't condone what d lecturer tried doing,but what will be the fate of this student after this?I guess we all know.this isn't the best way to treat the man.I don't encourage the girls action either.
tell us the best way to handle it or shut the fok up

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student by babe2011(f): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
One thing I know is, that lecturer has his own clique and they will get back at the girl. She may never graduate or they try to eliminate her. She should hide her head cause hummmm People are wicked and d man get his own loyalist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.