Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

"Sex Before Marriage... The Complications" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sex Before Marriage... The Complications" (1341 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sex Before Marriage... The Complications" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2013
Like a dozen times, people keep asking that I write and share my views on the topic SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. I'll discus this in both directions and without bias.

From what I know, there is actually no precise part of the bible either written in Hebrew, Greek or English that refer to "sex before marriage"

But however the scripture undeniably condemns adultery and sexuall immorality, but is sex before marriage considered sexually immoral?

I think in accordance to first Corinthians 7 verse 2, the clear answer is “yes”: In this verse, Paul states that marriage is the “cure” for sexuall immorality. What this verse (1 Corinthians 7:2) is essentially saying is that, because people cannot control themselves and so many are having immoral sex outside of marriage, people should get married. Then they can fulfill their passions in a moral way.

Sex within marriage is pleasurable, and God designed it that way. God wants men and women to enjoy sexuall activity within the confines of marriage.

This topic is one of the most complicated and controversial issue in both relationships and marriages among youths and couples alike.

It's complicated in two ways:

1: Religion

2: Self Will

Religious wise, as stated above, Christianity condemns it whilst "self will" may appear to be too weak to accept the religious stands.

But regardless of religious or self will, I think there are other important factors that may be good to look at.

These may include:

*** Sexuall Compatibility

Except one considers marriage as a baby manufacturing industry, it would be reasonable to put your sexuall comfort into consideration.

The choice here is:

Would one prefer to find out that they're not compatible with their partner BEFORE or AFTER marriage. This still seem like a personal choice thing.

If for instance your partner is not sexually compatible with you in marriage, can you bare that the rest of your life? if one answers YES then "sex before marriage" will be COMPLETELY WRONG but if the answer is NO "the opposite maybe the case" at least to save you from the odd days of adultery or dying in silence as the resourceful part of your life wines-up.

*** Will To Identify Genitall Size

Wouldn't a woman want to know if her husband has a hunting gun or a pistol down the zip? By the way a man already knows the size of his woman's booobs. This is actually not a deal breaker but wouldn't you want to JUST know?

Which ever way we try to ignore our true feelings, the urge to know MAY always be there and whether the risk is worth taking still depends on the "will-power of the person involved".

*** Sexuall Problems

This ranges from premature ejacullation, inability to get an errection, or even an allergy to your partner’s semenn are all possibilities, wouldn't you rather deal with those issues before you're married? This way you know if your future is even going to address them.

Medically most women experience unusual pains or turn off as a result of barbaric female genitall mutilation during sex regardless of the intensity of the fore-play. And this may be unpleasant for most men with high libido. So wouldn't it be nice to be aware ahead of time and get yourself prepared at least for love sake?

*** Sex Likes

Not everyone is good in bed and sex been a vital part of marriage means it will be easy for one party to identify he/she was the best person or that both were excellent. Even if it's not spoken. Lots of people who commit adultery attributes the reason for being that their partner don't satisfy them enough in bed. And that's because they found out after marriage. So wouldn't it be nice to have prior knowledge of your partner's ability?

Sex plays a big role in marriage. Just like you should discuss children, religion, and where you both want to live before getting married, sex is too big a part of a relationship to leave to chance in my own opinion.

Do you think it's a good idea to have SEX before marriage or otherwise?

Please do share your honest views.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Sex Before Marriage... The Complications" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
damn well God will give a person the perfect fit for them.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage... The Complications" by lomaxx: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
In summary?? undecided undecided
Re: "Sex Before Marriage... The Complications" by adusco(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
God will help us cus some xtian ladies find it hard to wait.when you start dating for 3-4 yrs and she's bn complaining.what do you have to say?
Re: "Sex Before Marriage... The Complications" by HURUCHI(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
adusco: God will help us cus some xtian ladies find it hard to wait.when you start dating for 3-4 yrs and she's bn complaining.what do you have to say?

na true ooooooooooooooooooooh

(1) (Reply)

Why Has She Been So Quiet? / ... etc / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.