Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. (974 Views)

Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by fyneIjay(f): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Aba roads are gradually being over taken by dirt.

Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by fyneIjay(f): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
The pictures I have are too large for me to upload on NL. But anyone who knows T.A. Orji should call his attention to this ugly trend, especially portharcourt road.
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by Gboliwe: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
fyne_Ijay: The pictures I have are too large for me to upload on NL. But anyone who knows T.A. Orji should call his attention to this ugly trend, especially portharcourt road.
that is stale news my dear. You may have seen the road when the dirt was 'gradually taking over. . . .' right now, the roads are no more visible. You ride on dirt, build on dirt, trade on dirt, live on filth even eat on filth. Its disgusting but that is the truth.
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by jjcbuthot: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Aba and dirt are synonymous.
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
When will you guys stop ridiculing Igbos with pictures of every pot hole and refuse dump in Aba? Do you guys think there are no pot holes or refuse dumps in every other city of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by mensdept: 12:14am On Jun 10, 2013
Abagworo: When will you guys stop ridiculing Igbos with pictures of every pot hole and refuse dump in Aba? Do you guys think there are no pot holes or refuse dumps in every other city of Nigeria?

Yes, many other places if not all the towns in 9ja are shameful.

But when you decide to shi.t outside for the world to see, then outsiders can say your kaka smells bad and snap the proof.

Who is the governor of Abia State? Who are the 3 senators that were each re-elected for another 4 wasteful years? Who was the governor before the one now?

Yet, Igbo people boast they are the most educated, the finest, hardest working, etc. Those self acclaimed thougths could even be true sef, but it hasnt done shyt.

People are not ridiculing the Canadians by the way.
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by fyneIjay(f): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abagworo: When will you guys stop ridiculing Igbos with pictures of every pot hole and refuse dump in Aba? Do you guys think there are no pot holes or refuse dumps in every other city of Nigeria?
Guy man this one pass ridicule ohh!
The road leading to teaching hospital from UBA Aba-Road, don block with dirt. I am not saying partially blocked. It has blocked the road fully. People now follow Ahia-Nkwo junction.
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by Bigflamie(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Aba is now a ghost town.
People are now migrating to other cities for better living due to wickedness of a man.SMH
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by ulonnaya21: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls can you name which Aba road that is covered by dirt. Be specific and concise in your claim. Aba roads that I know are clean
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by patrikobi: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DEFAMING ABIA STATE AND HER GOVERNMENT,WHICH HAS TAKEN UPON THEMSELVES TO RESTORE THE GLORY OF ABIA STATE THAT WAS LOST IN THE HANDS OF THE CROOKED AND SELFISH FORMER LEADER .PLEASE BELOW PICTURE OF THE NEW LOOK OF ABA...

Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by IGBOSON1: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
Patrikobi stop posting that shi/t!
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by Gboliwe: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
ulonnaya21: Pls can you name which Aba road that is covered by dirt. Be specific and concise in your claim. Aba roads that I know are clean
what is the name of the road thru Ikotekpene to Ogbor hill near the fish market? That road is a mess.

Portharcourt Rd is an apology. A big disgrace.

You also see the interior of your worldbank housing? Do we call that place your dumpsite?

1 Like

Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by Rossikk(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
As usual, no provision for pedestrian sidewalks in populated areas. Useless, worthless bush 'leaders'.
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by obinalihe: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
ABIA IS WORKING........see pictures below

Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by fyneIjay(f): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
ulonnaya21: Pls can you name which Aba road that is covered by dirt. Be specific and concise in your claim. Aba roads that I know are clean
I mentioned the road from UBA Aba-owerri road heading New teaching hospital.
Also from Azikiwe-Asa Junction all the to Port-Harcourt road up to Fly Over via Port-Harcourt road.
Like someone already pointed out Ogbor-Hill straight up to Ikot-Ekpene road.
Patrik and Co, please stop misleading people with rubbish pictures.
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by fyneIjay(f): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
obinalihe: ABIA IS WORKING........see pictures below
The picture you posted of Constitution Crescent, what do you mean by that?
Constitution Crescent Road was not, I repeat was not built by T.A. Orji......Mumu.
Re: Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. by baby124: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Sorry, but the road divider looks like native chalk was used. grin grin grin

This is a very cheap job.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Pakistan World Leaders In Gay Indecency Google Searches / Leadership Failure, Bad Governance Bane Of Boko Haram- BARACK OBAMA / GEJ Has No Plan Of Sacking Or Suspending Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.