Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) (25371 Views)

Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / Setraco At Work On Faulks Road Aba (photos) / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Ponponkon: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2016
HURRAY NDI ABA AS SETRACO COMES TO TOWN FOR FAULKS ROAD ABA.
Indeed Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is delivering the dividends of democracy..
Who could have done it better if not the man that knows the streets of Aba?

Abia State Works Commissioner, Rt Hon Eziuche Ubani with Setraco expatriate engineer, the construction coy handling faults road... Inspecting the Uratta drainage system to link with Ukwu Mango drainage system to permanently take care of Ukwu Mango flood disaster.
Bro lalasticlala most Nairalanders see me as a noise maker but I keep on proving them wrong each day. Please give us some bottle of nairaland something mek we shack. Dr Ikpeazu reads your comments Abians the best is yet to arrival. 3 flyovers by setraco loading.....Biko pay your tax we need am

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Ponponkon: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Seun seun when are you visiting Abia?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Movic1(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Aba dirty o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Ponponkon: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Movic1:
Aba dirty o
Ikpeazu is here to right all wrongs.

19 Likes

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
I support ikpeazu on his actions on road construction and rehabilitating aba and d entire abia,but this "hurray" is uncalled for.setraco are in aba to perform their duties not to do any favour to ndi abia.

Nigerianvenom isnt igbo but loves would love to see her progress.

19 Likes

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by meezynetwork(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
When will aba be like that 1st picture?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by obasiken: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
But when I said the governor should invite arab contactors or setraco, you attacked me. Now you are here celebrating the same construction company.
You for show us their company car to prove, these pics only show one unfortunate oyibo. Is this the level we have come to?

7 Likes

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by joeprince23(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
meezynetwork:
the 1st picture is in the same abia state, UMUAHIA which is the state capital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Ponponkon: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
nigerianvenom:
I support ikpeazu on his actions on road construction and rehabilitating aba and d entire abia,but this "hurray" is uncalled for.setraco are in aba to perform their duties not to do any favour to ndi abia.

Nigerianvenom isnt igbo but loves would love to see her progress.

You spoke well brother.

1 Like

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by meezynetwork(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
joeprince23:
That's not true. The 1st picture is Uyo. I know umuahia too well. Am from Obowo. I have never seen such in umuahia. Though it's been two years I have been to umuahia.

6 Likes

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Ponponkon: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's just the target for that junction. We've got this plenty in the State
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Ponponkon: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
obasiken:
But when I said the governor should invite arab contactors or setraco, you attacked me. Now you are here celebrating the same construction company.
You for show us their company car to prove, these pics only show one unfortunate oyibo. Is this the level we have come to?
You know I always use pics to shut critics like you up. If there's any nairalander that matches words with action I think am the one
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by OGOg: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Southeastern states have taken the mantle of propaganda from the south west
This pop corn guy abi wetin , u need to soft pedal on this your sponsored online propaganda
Though as a resident of abia state , I know that ikpeazu is trying
But harping about everything on nairaland is nauseating
Don't be like chino aka schematics

6 Likes

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by obasiken: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ponponkon:
You know I always use pics to shut critics like you up. If there's any nairalander that matches words with action I think am the one

I am happy Dr Ikpeazu has decides to use competent companies to handle major road contracts. The indigenous companies should be awarded village roads where they will do their normal trial and error. Its time for him to sit up no more excuses.
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by obasiken: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
joeprince23:

That picture is in uyo akwa ibom state

5 Likes

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Ponponkon: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
OGOg:
This pop corn guy abi wetin , u need to soft pedal on this your sponsored online propaganda
Have I ever made any false claim on nairaland?
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by asha80(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
joeprince23:
that is uyo

Ponponkon:
HURRAY NDI ABA AS SETRACO COMES TO TOWN FOR FAULKS ROAD ABA.
Indeed Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is delivering the dividends of democracy..
Who could have done it better if not the man that knows the streets of Aba?
Abia State Works Commissioner, Rt Hon Eziuche Ubani with Setraco expatriate engineer, the construction coy handling faults road... Inspecting the Uratta drainage system to link with Ukwu Mango drainage system to permanently take care of Ukwu Mango flood disaster.
Bro lalasticlala most Nairalanders see me as a noise maker but I keep on proving them wrong each day. Please give us some bottle of nairaland something mek we shack. Dr Ikpeazu reads your comments Abians the best is yet to arrival. 3 flyovers by setraco loading.....Biko pay your tax we need am
are you in the know of the places those flyovers are meant to be?

OGOg:
it seems that is the direction we are heading to.

1 Like

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
They should do it exactly the way.
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Ponponkon: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
asha80:
that is uyo

are you in the know of the places those flyovers are meant to be?

it seems that is the direction we are heading to.
But after the supreme court verdict,all you APGA fans started the rumuor that Ikpeazu has gone to bed,now you've seen he's working. What is wrong in showing what is on ground?

As for flyovers;

Osisioma junction

Bata/Ogborhill (undecided but under review)

Portharcourt road

While Umuahia gets one to make it four
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by yerilistik: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
I commend the efforts of Dr Ikpeazu to right the wrongs done to Aba by the wicked T.A Orji...
But many abians are worrried by the recent upsurge of Kidnappings in Aba and would like to know what plans the governor has to tackle this ugly act. Please if the governor is reading this let abians know your stand about the recent return of kidnappings as some have even insinuated that the kidnappers are working for the governor angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by chudionu58(f): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
If Setraco or any company of repute is doing some major roads in Aba...then he has my support! Because, borrowing to fund road infrastructure always require competence as the roads shouldn't be seen to have failed soon afterwards. Thanks.
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by naijaboy756: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
OGOg:
park well joor and stop forming what you are not. For a Governor like Ikpeazu to be performing even more than the entire FG combined, he deserves all the applauds. Shey others are hiding their incompetence on oil price fall. Is Abia in a different Nigeria? Allow the man to shine joor. He is a shinning star.

1 Like

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by asha80(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ponponkon:
But after the supreme court verdict,all you APGA fans started the rumuor that Ikpeazu has gone to bed,now you've seen he's working. What is wrong in showing what is on ground?

As for flyovers;

Osisioma junction

Bata/Ogborhill (undecided but under review)

Portharcourt road

While Umuahia gets one to make it four
where will umuahia own be? Tower??
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
That would be 2040
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Lincoln275(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
k
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nigerians are tired of seeing blue prints we want to see completed beautiful projects... Show a completed project and get a kudos from us... Not blue or ROYGBIV prints. #MY2CENTS

1 Like

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Buharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by bdemix(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by Pavore9: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Development is good.
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by herboshedhe(f): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's umuahia o,state capital of abia
Re: Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) by asha80(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
herboshedhe:

That's umuahia o,state capital of abia
uyo not umuahia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!!! Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man / FG Orders ‘Eat, Drink Nigeria’ At State Functions / PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.