Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise (13118 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by flexya: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
I thot Amaechi was suspended for failin to obey the partys directive on the reinstatement of a local govt council? How does an apology solve this? 2ndly, was it nt d Rivers State house of assembly dat dissolved d council? Over to u Mr Metu
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ichidodo: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pdp and their drama.....
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Dracula27: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
mtprofessor5: wetin dey mak u laugh nw....abi u dn mental.....am sure u didnt read d post
U don dey behave like your mother now, hmm!! u no go cool down?
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by manuch(m): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Amaechi is not the first to remove a local govt. chairman. P.d. is stop all their b.s.
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Bambela(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
hrykanu231: So they know he is the chairman of NGF?
It is SR in its cheap and unguided reportage that address Amechi as chairman NGF. PDP recognise Jang ok:
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by olawalemanog: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
ldpele: it beats my imagination that sme persons believes that PDP wil beg any erring governor,no way,b party is structured in a way that nobody is bigger than d party.

Structured indeed; after messing around, they will go back to reconcile with the members they initially said were not important.
Anyway, the useless party is fast becoming a liability on the polity, the earlier we get rid of it he better for the country because we just cannot continue to stagnate when smaller countries are counting their gains. PDP is obviously very retrogressive and, lately, it has also demonstrated a strange trait of irredeemability because the members have unquenchable appetite for looting the treasury; they are etenally kleptomanic.
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
The Amaechi/Wamakko issue is just a war of pride. PDP children...
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by baby124: 1:20am On Jun 10, 2013
They should just sack tukur. The guy is a cancer to PDP. Imagine governor's expected to grovel at a chairman's feet. Governor's have heavy control of votes. Too much has happened and it has gone too far. I don't think they would truly trust the leadership of PDP again. undecided
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by bobthebuilder99(m): 2:11am On Jun 10, 2013
Tukur was not elected.

Who cares about his authority?
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by christextension: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2013
hrykanu231: So they know he is the chairman of NGF?
can't you read?or maybe you lack insight,they are not the one assuming Amaechi as the chairman but the writer.
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by acidiczuzzee: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2013
Gombs: ...Wetin kwansider me n d gwavanors?...wallahi tallahi fee dee fee is beri punny!

Anyway, na Gwudluck till 2019 Insha allah
aboki shine my shoe
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ojmaroni247(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2013
With wat I can see happenning in Rivers state,even if amaechi apologises he will still be removed,am very sure of dat,he won't last 1 more year as governor,ders notin like injustice,let ameachi remember dat he became gov of rivers state through same injustice. This time de court won't save him. He is nt loyal to de party,nd pdp is all abt loyalty,if u cnt be used like a dog,den leave de party.lol
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by labamo07(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2013
ifihearam: well when a parent spanks a child with the right hand,he draws him close with the left but i think that of amaechi should be unpardonable because he is a mugu.
What makes Amaechi a mugu? Do you think he is a puppet? I would rather you just keep reading comments and stop making illogical comments.........Mugu
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ojmaroni247(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2013
For ur info,de party is bigger dan a member,if u win an election under de party,u won for de party nt urself as an individual,so dey can replace u as far as it says de party won de election,
baby_123: They should just sack tukur. The guy is a cancer to PDP. Imagine governor's expected to grovel at a chairman's feet. Governor's have heavy control of votes. Too much has happened and it has gone too far. I don't think they would truly trust the leadership of PDP again. undecided
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by NemzySeries(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2013
politics is politics. ...derz no permanent fwend and no permanent enemy
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by naiijaboii: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2013
This is crazy!! Who should be apologizing to who?? PDP and Goodswill Akpabio in particular should publicly apologize to Amechi and Nigerians for his slander and misconduct (unbecoming of a public office holder)
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by aprilrays(f): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2013
The 'Elephants' fight continues....hmm
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by bidis: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2013
NLng past ques and ans call 07063325533
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2013
The PDP spokesperson will surely be suspended for recognizing Amaechi as the Chairman Nigeria Governors Forum.

Personally i want this battle to continue till 2015, cos its getting interesting everyday.
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by 1025: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2013
Amaechi should appologise for winning election? shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by katordidi(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2013
who is a party chairman compared to a governor, pls dont apologize let tukur go and eat fried beans
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by katordidi(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2013
ojmaroni247: With wat I can see happenning in Rivers state,even if amaechi apologises he will still be removed,am very sure of dat,he won't last 1 more year as governor,ders notin like injustice,let ameachi remember dat he became gov of rivers state through same injustice. This time de court won't save him. He is nt loyal to de party,nd pdp is all abt loyalty,if u cnt be used like a dog,den leave de party.lol
and who will remove amaechi, pls explain the injustice that brought him as governor
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Exponental(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Apology for what.....nonsense!
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ebioloye1: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2013
haba! dis is suprising,so PDP now recognize amechi as NGF chairman right?we re very happy to here that
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ebioloye1: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2013
haba! dis is suprising,so PDP now recognize amechi as NGF chairman right?we re very happy to here that,gud for notin political party
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by killuminati(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2013
Gombs: ...Wetin kwansider me n d gwavanors?...wallahi tallahi fee dee fee is beri punny!

Anyway, na Gwudluck till 2019 Insha allah
e be like say u no well at all!
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by killuminati(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2013
So they should apologise for winning an election? How selfish and foolish can this yeye pdp get? Nawaoh!
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Reyspin(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2013
And you think dey would just apologize and you guys will shake hands and "datz all"... Nna Olisa itz more than that oooo!!!
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by bashydemy(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2013
Opposition go just dey laugh now cos of there drama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Endorses Sack Of 3,000 NIMC Workers / Three INEC Staff Died In Benue / Why There Won’t Be Open Bidding For Refineries – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.