Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise (13111 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Firefire(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
PDP gives condition for Amaechi, Wamakko pardon

The Peoples Democratic has said it would recall the Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum and Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, and his Sokoto State counterpart, Aminu Wamakko, from their suspension if they apologise to the party.

The ruling party said the governors were suspended in the interest of the party. It said it would only recall the two governors if they showed remorse for their actions and recognised the supremacy of the party.

While the party suspended Wamakko on Wednesday for alleged “disrespect and act of insubordination” to its National Chairman, Bamanga Tukur, and his office, Amaechi was suspended on May 27, for refusing to reinstate a local government chairman in the state.

Speaking to our correspondent on the telephone on Friday, the National Publicity Secretary of the party, Olisa Metuh, said it was saddening that Amaechi and Wamako took actions that warranted their punishment.

He noted that the suspension of the governors from the party was to enforce party discipline, adding that, “there is no correlation between their suspension; it’s purely coincidental.”

Metuh said, “Anytime there’s remorse from our leaders and governors, we will rejoin with them.

“We’ll welcome them with both hands; we’d rejoice with them and their reunion. That’s what we want; we just want an acceptance of the supremacy of the party’s organs.

“As a party, we seek to add more; we don’t seek to reduce. Everything that happened was quite unfortunate. It was bound to happen in the interest of the party. Not that we rejoice in it; we are sad about the development. We are not happy about it.”

The PDP spokesman said the party gave Wamakko an opportunity to defend himself but he allegedly ignored the party.

Metuh said, “We invited him and he didn’t come. We invited him the second time and he didn’t come. We wrote him and he directed the state secretary to reply. What other fair hearing did he want?

“We gave him the opportunity to defend himself. Is it fair to abandon his party? Is it fair to be indisciplined? Is it fair that he abdicated his responsibility to his party?”

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-gives-condition-for-amaechi-wamakko-pardon/

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by hrykanu231(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
So they know he is the chairman of NGF?

7 Likes

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Dracula27: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Dreal1247: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
Politics is a game of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Firefire(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
The guy Rotimi is rude and uncivilized. How can you fight against your own tent, anyway it has been written.

"In fighting you shall fight (PDP) and your tent shall not remain...so fight to death."

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by OLAADEX(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Firefire: The guy Rotimi is rude and uncivilized. How can you fight against your own tent, anyway it has been written.

"In fighting you shall fight (PDP) and your tent shall not remain...so fight to death."
Dats fine lets the civil war in PDP continue..........
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by sbd2013: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Very soon another Gov would be suspended, untill they suspend all their top party leaders. PDP leaders please be guided. embarassed

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
NIGERIA is a blaudy joke
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Gombs(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
...Wetin kwansider me n d gwavanors?...wallahi tallahi fee dee fee is beri punny!

Anyway, na Gwudluck till 2019 Insha allah

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by mtprofessor5(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dracula27%:
grin
wetin dey mak u laugh nw....abi u dn mental.....am sure u didnt read d post
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by iamtheprincipal: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Firefire: The guy Rotimi is rude and uncivilized. How can you fight against your own tent, anyway it has been written.

What made you describe Rotimi Amaechi as 'uncivilized' and what does civility mean to you?
Does standing tall against what he perceived as injustice metted him mean uncivilization to you?

12 Likes

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by iamtheprincipal: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2013

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by gerald09(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
So if Ameachi apologises then the puppet jang will be stringed out n placed in his tiny box. After all his bulls*hit he still just a tool. Back to d topic, I fink Ameachi will apologise but I don't fink d Sokoto dude will, his own was more of a deliberate mutiny while Ameachi was just misunderstanding btw him n d party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ujchief(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
They actually thought that by name, the governors will sober up and beg to be re-united. They are actually scared the governors might leave the party, thus the hint that they should apologize and come back.

Whatever sha, sipping my alomo and munching some pop corn.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
PDP wahala
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by scobaba: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
'IF'
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by tnktosin(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Watching on the sidelines....
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ogbole11: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
hrykanu231: So they know he is the chairman of NGF?
Am happy this papa Deceive pikin of a party recognised Amaechi as NGF boss.amaechi and Wamako will surely emerge stronger,more popular,saleable,with more goodwill,focused,loved,blessed.... than B4.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Mexyz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Over to you oga Amaechi,as for Wamako,i doubt if he wl apologise.
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
Goodluck vs Apc. Goodluck: i will send away anyone thats looking for my post. Apc: we will accomodate any person dat comes from pdp. Goodluck: ameachi go for you're looking for my failure. More to come follow me
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yes, forgiveness is part of the game
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by dedons: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
amaechi should still watch his backs cos i don't trust those guys
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by dedons: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hahaha

are they tired already

I laugh in portuguese
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Wendyslim(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dats politics .
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by tallfish145(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
Wish three more govs will b suspended, so that pdp wil b vulnerable to defeat in 2015
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
4 more PDP governors have been penciled down for suspension.
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Apc: ameachi join us for v.p seat is vaccant for your type. Pdp: sir gej let reconcile with our ppl b4 apc will take over oooh. Gej: my brother no be fight pls come back ehem help me call ur friend wammako with u
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ameachi use your number6 cuz they can use you and betray you

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ifihearam: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
well when a parent spanks a child with the right hand,he draws him close with the left but i think that of amaechi should be unpardonable because he is a mugu.
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by Rastamann: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
People Deceiving People (PDP)

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ldpele(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
it beats my imagination that sme persons believes that PDP wil beg any erring governor,no way,b party is structured in a way that nobody is bigger than d party.
Re: PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise by ichidodo: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
How now?! Pdp should apologise Amaechi. lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Endorses Sack Of 3,000 NIMC Workers / Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention / 127 PDP Workers Reject Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.