Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue (5742 Views)

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice / Uncut - Jamaican Radio Host Giving Advice How To Keep A Man "yuh Haffi Mek Di P* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by icebebe(f): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2013
1. Always be the solution to her
problems
2. If you send her to do shopping never
ask for change
3. Always prepare her for sex in the first
15 minutes and wait for two minutes as you continuously suck her breasts.
4. Don't be so much available, also give
her freedom to do whatever she wants.
5. Never be too soft on her,women hate
men who behave like women. You must
look tough but not too harsh.
6. You should be ambitious in
whichever field you are.
7. Make sure you have sex in your perfect
mood and always make her
say,"ENOUGH" 8. Smell good, be smart but never be too
smart and too much organized. Women
are the home makers and they hate men
who do everything for themselves
9. Don't be too predictable,som etimes
surprise her with gifts 10. Ensure you love her family and
support her.
11. Don't always complain wherever you
see a problem, complain when necessary.
12. Be faithful to her
13. Acknowledge her dressing and figure, make her feel she is beautiful and
trendy.
14. Be at your home in time even if you
are a serial drunkard.hahahah.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by Sanboy25: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2013
icebebe: 8. Smell good, be smart but never be too
Your post is on point apart from this quote. undecided
A man that can do everything by himself have my RESPECT. cheesy
He shows that he is not depending on anyone else, and this is a good indicator to the woman about his 'worth'.
This kind of man is quite the catch, no woman would let him go. wink
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by redcliff: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2013
sis, theres actually really no best way to win a woman's heart and its not something that documentation of can aid you with.. Being spontaneous is part of it, being responsible and taking actions when necessary. That's who a real man is and the ladies never never miss these attributes..I think every other thing are sub categories in the above mentioned.
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by icebebe(f): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
redcliff: sis, theres actually really no best way to win a woman's heart and its not something that documentation of can aid you with.. Being spontaneous is part of it, being responsible and taking actions when necessary. That's who a real man is and the ladies never never miss these attributes..I think every other thing are sub categories in the above mentioned.
aiit sub. categories den
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by redcliff: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
icebebe: aiit sub. categories den

lolz. its just my opinion o, everybody is entitled to one i guess...
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
relationships or love can't be ruled by rules once you're really into it. Its like playing the piano, in the beginning you play by the rules, then later when you've mastered the art, you play from your heart.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by jeslom: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
different medicine for different folks!!
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by clemz85(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
Amma draft this and wait when I chose her
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
Many of the points are valid, even tho I don't agree with some! But I think there r 2many variables u can only control so much! Nice observations tho!
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by MrCork: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
icebebe: 1. Always be the solution to her
problems
ask for change
whichever field you are.
mood and always make her
support her.
12. Be faithful to her
trendy.

...to make a Nigerian woman stick to u liek glue??...sweeery we call it Stalkin hear in England!! angry
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by Farouksenior: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...to make a Nigerian woman stick to u liek glue??...sweeery we call it Stalkin hear in England!! angry
....lmao grin grin...any stalkin u?? wink wink
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by ABEngine(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sanboy25:
Your post is on point apart from this quote. undecided
A man that can do everything by himself have my RESPECT. cheesy
He shows that he is not depending on anyone else, and this is a good indicator to the woman about his 'worth'.
This kind of man is quite the catch, no woman would let him go. wink

Your Lordship, If I understood the OP, she barely means you could allocate some amount of resposibilities either by ways of contributions in a dialogue pertaining a very critical issue at hand, DONT ALWAYS do it urself. She is a HELPER you remember?
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by Sanboy25: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
AB Engine: Your Lordship, If I understood the OP, she barely means you could allocate some amount of resposibilities either by ways of contributions in a dialogue pertaining a very critical issue at hand, DONT ALWAYS do it urself. She is a HELPER you remember?
Hum, in that way it makes sens... smiley
Thanks for the enlightenment cheesy
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by ABEngine(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
booqee: relationships or love can't ruled by rules once you're really into it. Its like playing the piano, in the beginning you play by the rules, then later when you've mastered the art, you play from your heart.

Well said cos I agree its dynamic and no laid down principles govern it, just a pointer.. what happens when this piano develops faults?? yeah you got him stereotyped, predictable and so on but there should be a module to check excesses they arent rules afterall
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by shizzle11(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2013
Well thought opinion Op! No3 kinda got me Lmao, some ladies could want longer pre-intimacy and even go beyond sucking the bosom before the main act shocked Generally speaking, I think what makes a lady stick to her partner depends on individual/persons I.e for those who can actually stick to only one guy
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by sirlaw2(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
I dnt think dat relationships should come with rules and regulations or guiedlines on what to do if it must work... I believe dat if the partners are really into each other, it doesn't matter who z the helper or even if the guy z got a steady source of income or not.(Gals wil nt agree to dis grin...) Btw, who really needs a pest? I knw I dnt... Am still enjoying my single status with no female distractions and troubles to bore my life with...(no disrespect ladies...)
Re: How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue by NOIBMUUL(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2013
icebebe: 1. Always be the solution to her
problems
ask for change
whichever field you are.
mood and always make her
support her.
12. Be faithful to her
trendy.

heck! all these to make a woman stick with you! embarassed
Just Bleep me, feed me and shut up. am ok!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband / Marriage - The Modern Marriage And Why People Marry / She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.