Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati (10181 Views)

PDP Spokesman, Metuh, “ethically-challenged” – Lai Mohammed / Olisah Metuh Is “ethically-challenged” – Lai Mohammed / Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by JimmyBoy1: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
There should be difference between presidential statement and pepper soup joint yabees.
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Prof. Owah:
Good one my Abati, pls labasts him d more!!!!!!!!

Abati is beating the opposition at their own game. Abati please Hit them harder
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Soso990240(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
I agree wit abati..see chacoal callin hot plate black..is Ribadu alright?
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Samxiulee: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
druid06: It's funny seeing how Mr Abati speech was carefully composed, not once ever did he mention Baba's ( OBJ ) in any part of his speech. The statement too is contradictory praising Ribadu as a respectable chairman of the EFCC and in the subsequent parts that followed, commented on Ribadu being corrupt and a political thug for the former administration. All these politicians self, them think say we nor sabi English small. See as the man dey twist word...LOL....
10,000+
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Soso990240(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
bcomputer101: This Reuben Abati talks too much.

I suggest that all the bear and wine bars inside Aso Rock should be close.

This man is HIGH!
sshharrapp.are u sure u knw who Reuben Abati is?
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
emekatimsu: GEJ, That's why we keep telling you to play less politics. If you had not played politics in restoring his rank and benefit it would have been a different thing. Soon Alams will start
his own ranting.Face governance and stop appeasing few people who cannot even guarantee your stay in office.Utilize the time at hand and give your best and think less of 2015, only good work can guarantee a 2nd
term for you.stop getting confused this Association of retrenched ex(s). they have been tested and discarded, they have become accidental activist and good governance crusaders but in the real sense we know they are only looking for rehabilitation to be funded by public purse.
Agreeded!
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abati and El-Eufai should go gay and get a room to sha.g, tweet, and write inane articles to each other.

Leave the others in peace.
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Soso990240(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Gbawe: One can tell that a highly insecure team GEJ is extremely rattled by Ribadu's utterance. This disgraceful, over-the-top and unpresidential attack against Ribadu is just unbelievable. The word "pr0st1tute" Sad and indicative of a highly paranoid and power-obsessed Presidency that has fully gotten into the gutter.

This will always happen when people are placed far above their station. His fans may not like to hear it but GEJ does not have the decorum, class, intelligence, pragmatism or self-assuredness to be President of the biggest black Nation on earth. Sadly, this is now showing every day.
and what about Obasanjo dat personally responded Eadris 'Nigeria jaga jaga'?
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Soso990240(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: coming from an Anti-Corruption CZAR who once vowed to bring Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Justic.. this speaks reeks a lot grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO..d man is shameless.this says alot about him and wot he will do if we vote 4 him.
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Soso990240(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
kenny1911:

Somebody should tell me any lie here that Abati scripted here about Ribadu. Waiting to be challenged
undastanding d question is part of d exam.u no go school?
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by ifihearam: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ganys: Is Okupe on Leave, this is not abati I used to know. Chai, Money has turn this man to become a modified Garage urchin. [b]Must he attack anyone that criticise his Oga
Kai....How time flies and people change..
Mr Abati, You are nothing but a rabies infested Dog, Barking without limit...
Oloriburuku were jati jati angry [/b]

@bolded

NO HE SHOULD PRAISE AND APPLAUD THEM..........EEDDDIIOOOTTTT
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Soso990240(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abati,abeg..anybody dat spits sh*t about my presido,take him to d laundry.
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Yaasir(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hate it or like it, the truth is Abati is totally on point. You can not but agree with all the facts contained in the statement. Though, he should have used less of those gutter language. The only lesson there is Abati should be prepared for the same bashing sooner than expected. Can the same Abati present the report he wrote about madam umbrera in 2010 to Oga Jona today? I'm pretty sure he would never wish to see some of those articleshe wrote about jonathan in the past. they will all fail to learn from history.
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by Mogidi: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
This yeye Ribadu was wallowing in exile when the good Samaritan GEJ saved him, talk of biting the finger that feeds you.
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by BERNIMOORE: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2013
This yeye Ribadu was wallowing in exile when the good Samaritan GEJ saved him, talk of biting the finger that feeds you.

Ribadu was only angry because of the fact that his report on subsidy was rubished by one agbaya (old cargo) orasanye, who was his vice chairman and who went to secretly take a post in the NNPC while they were to investigate,Ribadu expose the implication to GEJ but Gej knew that to act in a childish way of showing anger will not solve the issue, but Ribadu is inexperienced,GEJ is a dangerous person that will strike when it matters
Re: Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati by musiwa26: 1:11am On Jun 12, 2013
what nonsense are you talking about to say Ribadu is opposition. I laugh and laugh , when i read your nonsense..

why do you think ribadu lost his poll booth. because most nigerian dont like him... they dont truth him too. they believe he is just a pretender. that him and Jonathan were only playing games on them.. they are feed up with the games . they play.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin / Sokoto Governorhip Election Results Updates / Do You Know That Out Of Five Adverts Air By CNN Four Is From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.