Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180662 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2015
kazuna:

Thanks for visiting....Hope u post or works there sometime...
Am so happy, you did heed me cry for help....lol.

I visited it before you start crying. tongue
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Tos87:
not deterrd bro...will keep pressing forward untill am known. that's how we do it here.
hope you guys feel me.

for your new Monika...is cool but Primus sounds a lot like the real thing. I think I will go with that smiley just been opinionated.

just played with rust texture... regards to Andrew. wink grin

Titled it " old Cell"....very funny grin

Hey Tos87, where did you get your textures for that art work?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
wilsonreuben:

Hey Tos87, where did you get your textures for that art work?
from Andrew... it you need them send a to tochiokeke10@gmail.com
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tos87:
from Andrew... it you need them send a to tochiokeke10@gmail.com

Done.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
kazuna:
Yinskey Again....O boy, His detailing is so..........
Just look at the lines and perspective...

@kazuna thanks for mentioning me, wow I can remember this artwork. That was when I was about 2 months old in blender, just a little bit busy now, I will try to finish what I started a while ago. Thanks once again.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
@yinskey, just two months and you did that? hmmm....no wonder.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
wilsonreuben:

Done.
didn't get it bro...if you can paste yours ...better.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'm just making this comment to complete the number of posts on this thread to 1000 cheesy
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
cupid1:
I'm just making this comment to complete the number of posts on this thread to 1000 cheesy
grin 1001

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
jjk24:
grin 1001
oya i promise this will be my last post on this matter but....1002 :p
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tos87:
didn't get it bro...if you can paste yours ...better.

wilsonreuben94@gmail.com

did you check your spam folder?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
O, y`all racing to the 1000s without me, I Neva liked being left out.....Post 1004.
huhuhu.

Tonight, I will start my very first animation this year...wonder if I could still remember how to do walk cycles.....hip first, heel backwards..... where is my tutorials.

@jjk4, watching your xter Side-stepping right now.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
@Ladanski @ Shimish, have thou ever done an animation without tutorials?

don't know why am asking this but I guess una answers might cure some itches for me...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
itz been a while

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
kazuna:
O, y`all racing to the 1000s without me, I Neva liked being left out.....Post 1004.
huhuhu.

Tonight, I will start my very first animation this year...wonder if I could still remember how to do walk cycles.....hip first, heel backwards..... where is my tutorials.

@jjk4, watching your xter Side-stepping right now.
lol, bein working on this xter, (naija british trained assassin , check out his armor suit grin), he his named after sum1 on this trend though.. KARZAN. Yea I know sounds japanese buh so does kazuna cheesy, am I the only one really into japanese anime and kung fu action scenes embarassed , hair texture killing me though.. Don't worry I no forget his samurai sword... WACHA

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
jjk24:
lol, bein working on this xter, (naija british trained assassin , check out his armor suit grin), he his named after sum1 on this trend though.. KARZAN. Yea I know sounds japanese buh so does kazuna cheesy, am I the only one really into japanese anime and kung fu action scenes embarassed , hair texture killing me though.. Don't worry I no forget his samurai sword... WACHA
looks great... ninja & sword thingy kinda reminds me of naruto(so sad it ended)

damn! I wish I could do xters... does any have an eBook on xters modelling, I don't like learning via videos
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2015
wilsonreuben:

wilsonreuben94@gmail.com

did you check your spam folder?
hope you have seen it.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2015
jjk24:
I like Tekken - Blood Vengeance...... well animated
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2015
kazuna:
@Ladanski @ Shimish, have thou ever done an animation without tutorials?

don't know why am asking this but I guess una answers might cure some itches for me...
hmmmm funny enough I haven't used a tutorial in ages. don't like keeping redundant info in my head. however, before I embark on a new project, I highlight every potential problem I may run into, and go into a research phase to come up with the best course of action.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2015
Preboy:
itz been a while
nice work man. really cool
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2015
Shimish:

hmmmm funny enough I haven't used a tutorial in ages. don't like keeping redundant info in my head. however, before I embark on a new project, I highlight every potential problem I may run into, and go into a research phase to come up with the best course of action.
Hmmm....#Redundant info.

If only me brain retains stuff the sooner i close the tutorial video or book.....Maybe mine is a habit.

Anyway check out this xenophobia cartoon rendered using Blender sketch.
Also on Spuv http://www.spuv.org/index.php?u=/topic/12/joke-real-reasons-why-racism-xenophobia-will-always-be-there

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
kazuna:

Hmmm....#Redundant info.

If only me brain retains stuff the sooner i close the tutorial video or book.....Maybe mine is a habit.

Anyway check out this xenophobia cartoon rendered using Blender sketch.
Also on Spuv http://www.spuv.org/index.php?u=/topic/12/joke-real-reasons-why-racism-xenophobia-will-always-be-there

are you sure that's blender?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shimish:

are you sure that's blender?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shimish:

nice work man. really cool
thanks boss... can you help me with tutorials for a complete novice in xter modelling(preferably ebook)
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shimish:

Back in the day, I followed tutorials click-for-click. Nowadays,I search for specific tutorials lie one that deals with shaders or so or better still, I keep trying random methods.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Tos87:
You havent tried Sketch before? Ask Jup, uses it for his cartoons

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2015
first jump of hulk tracking.....

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Tos87:
hope you have seen it.

Thank you very much. I have seen it.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2015
kazuna:

You havent tried Sketch before? Ask Jup, uses it for his cartoons
is nice

.more like adobe illustrator
will try it out some time .
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2015
wilsonreuben:

Thank you very much. I have seen it.
you welcome
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Preboy:

thanks boss... can you help me with tutorials for a complete novice in xter modelling(preferably ebook)

Really need it too...
Video tutorials will be nice
Please help, Brother Shimish.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by HercJay(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
kazuna:

have you visited it...plz tell me u have?
Just go there and say hi and I will be okay...
Even if i shut it down by next month at least i did be happy someone posted Hi on it....

Ok, I promise any newbie that created a or posted stuff on it ...a link to my dropbox containing at least 1G of my animation
Master class videos....lol

How to reg? Don't seem to find the button

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.