Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180778 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
kazuna:
The thread is alive ...hahaahahahahahah huhuhuhuh huhuh Evil laughs...

One could die a pleasant death seeing all this renders.

@Shimish, Thou knowst how to AWE. is that girl stomping around the parlour in anger?

@Bukky, Hair, Hair Hair, I love the hair. How did you comb the ponytail?

My hair is coming out tangled and spiky, can't afford to show the miserable renders.......crying.

Am i a fashion hair victim?

I don't know if you already found the answer, but basically, I used more than one emitter. Also, the vertex or point count per strand makes the hair much easier to handle!
Sorry for the late reply...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
jereal:
Hello guys, towards the end of last year, I posted here that I was going to start learning Blender as I needed it for my school project. Unfortunately I had to let it go for a number of reasons. I'm more than happy that I can finally devote some time to 3D art now.

Attached here, is my second attempt at character modeling, the first was last year when I was modeling for my project. To cut the long story short, it was hideous to say the least.

I have always been fascinated with character modeling, so I'm gonna be spending the next months studying it in detail.

For the veterans here, please critique & advice. I mostly just clicked my way through the internal renderer, I have no idea how the Cycles render works. So I'm totally open to all the advice you got for me, from the technicalities to the art itself.

Second attempt? you're a potential Maestro!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jereal(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
BukkyThery:

Second attempt? you're a potential Maestro!
Thanks...!

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jereal(m): 1:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Trying out blender's particle hair and projection texture painting.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2016
jereal:
Trying out blender's particle hair and projection texture painting.

Looks like a Smooth Criminal....

Good view, Projection painting x really the best form of texture painting.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jereal(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
kazuna:

Looks like a Smooth Criminal....

Good view, Projection painting x really the best form of texture painting.

You got that right...! My attempt at a stylized king of pop.

Projection painting all the way...!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by alaricsaltzman: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
1st blender design...it's not pretty i know...but i also know i'll get there grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Modelling and texturing a package... Blender. The textures were created in Photoshop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
A few of my 3D Christmas projects... Blender

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by OKX(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
@bukky
nice. do you animate?
how long have you used blender?

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Character design, blender. I'm actually not sure if I've posted this before...

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
OKX:
@bukky
nice. do you animate?
how long have you used blender?

Thanks! I do, but not really well. I've been using blender on and off for a few years. Sadly, mostly off.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
BukkyThery:
A few of my 3D Christmas projects... Blender
Minions, my faves....
Appy Nu Year, Bukky

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BukkyThery(f): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
kazuna:

Minions, my faves....
Appy Nu Year, Bukky

Same to you! wink
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jereal(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
BukkyThery:
Modelling and texturing a package... Blender. The textures were created in Photoshop

Love this...!

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
BukkyThery:

Very Impressive. Nicely done

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jereal(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hard surface modeling 101...

1 Share

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BRAINZBox(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
jereal:
You did dis....wow...jst complete d headlights nd its absolutely a masterpiece
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2017
jereal:
like play like play you don bcome hard surface Maestro
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jereal(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
BRAINZBox:

You did dis....wow...jst complete d headlights nd its absolutely a masterpiece

Thanks boss... I'll dedicate some time to the lights...!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jereal(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
kazuna:

like play like play you don bcome hard surface Maestro

lol... Just trying to have a feel of all (or some rather) the things that blender can do, before circling back to characters...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by hardebayho(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
You people posting these stuffs, please help we newbies with references to where we can learn how to do all these stuffs.. Biko, Please...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by adelolaa(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by kennysympathy(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Shimish:
Hi. Blender is a really great software. Ive been using it since 2007. Unfortunatly, i havnt met people here in nigeria who have embraced it (execpt those i trained) here are a few samples of my work. U can see some more on my online portfolio at- iosun.daportfolio.com (though i havent ubdated my work there in years)

Can you train me? I have love for design. I am a computer sci student.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
This thread has been busy!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by adelolaa(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2017
cool cool

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 3:05am On Feb 10, 2017
wow so many designs since the last time i came here. its been over 7-8 mnths now. great renders guys.. i started from here and due the critics and comments i was able to improve.. for the new blender heads keep up the good work. that's just my advice. and here is my latest render.. enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Donpre(m): 4:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2017
adelolaa:
cool cool
thought I've seen this somewhere... turns out I have

did I upload the blend file or you remake the model?.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by adelolaa(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Preboy:

thought I've seen this somewhere... turns out I have

did I upload the blend file or you remake the model?.

I remake the model from scratch by looking at your own model wink
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by adelolaa(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cylinder.............. texturing activated cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.