Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180774 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ah grin
yes baby yescheesy
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ewwww dat pix? lol *coveringMymouth
its the thoughts behind it that counts na ololufe

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2016
how did this happen.
This is a Blender 3d CG thread for gosh sake.

Am out... kids have come to the wrong place to play.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jereal(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2016
I believe nairaland's rule number 1 has been broken here. I have reported this to the mod already, it will be cool if all blender lovers here do same. I hope the mod cleans up this mess in time.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2016
jereal:
I believe nairaland's rule number 1 has been broken here. I have reported this to the mod already, it will be cool if all blender lovers here do same. I hope the mod cleans up this mess in time.
plllls don't tell the mods!
I get banned enough in my own!! undecided
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2016
handsam:
gringringrin

Hahaha...puffy u hitting on airsultan hours after leaving me for lala...naughtynaughty should be angrylipsrsealed

Diaris God o grintongue
°I was not!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Proffdada: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I was not!
do you do 3d design on blender?

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Proffdada: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
goodmrng

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Proffdada:
°Uh no.But I draw and that's why I'm here
we just ....well.....
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Proffdada: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Uh no.But I draw and that's why I'm here
we just ....well.....
if you're interested join the Whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2016
Proffdada:
if you're interested join the Whatsapp group
I only gots bbm
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Proffdada: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I only gots bbm
OK drop ur pin in my email

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Proffdada:
OK drop ur pin in my email
°Nah.But thanks for inviting me smiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
The Viruses need to covet more hosts, more areas, i pray, their REM stages flutter with delay....

the guyz that flirt with the cheese gal must be Heavy with stones..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
All original members of this thread, what are u waiting for?

There are vermins under the couch, one cheese gal posing as an artist.......She's not!

All blenderheads, throw caution to the wind and take out ur Sniper solutions.

There are Vermins, Tula Absolutas to be rubbed off this thread.

if we dont fight back, they will keep spreadin their hateful bile here in multi colors...

Spoil the cheese first and others will cringe..

3 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BRAINZBox(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hey...honestly, u guys shuld cut d crap..derez pm for a reason...u've gne too off topic, nd any more of dis..I'll have to cc a mod....Do act mature, cos I expect u are...if u haven't got any tin good to contribute, do get off d thread thank you...cc : Airsultan , naughtynaughty and kingcheezypuff...

Thanks for ur anticipated cooperation
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by prof800(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
I predict a "forum-wide" ban for those of you who have derailed this noble thread.

You guys came from the romance section and started playing "love-hand-kiss" on a 3D thread. (darling blender for that matter). Na wa for una ooo.

----
thanks faray and jereal. wink

4 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by handsam(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I was not!

Lol...kcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.