Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180677 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin

I loooove this telemundo drama playin ryt nw.. cheesy

Kingcheezypuff, hiiiiiiiii grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lets start like dis

Y were u sharing comments lastnyt ? Twas rude lipsrsealed
Rude?

Babe you call me acknowledging the fact that I got all mentions rude? Wow

I'm really unsure of you definition of rude.

i shared all your mentions because I couldn't reply them all, after that, i called you out but you already jumped to conclusions on another thread with hatey that I was ignoring you.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh u comments were evriwhr jor
Please Naughty cry I'm not after yer e-crush.
We seriously are just cool
.And we play but I'm not serious.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Please Naughty cry I'm not after yer e-crush.
We seriously are just cool
.And we play but I'm not serious.
lol
R u taking dis serious ? #hugsHer
Pls don't
Who stops her bf from having female frnds? tongue
tongue
Oya wipe ur tears eh
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh u were commentin evriwhr jor
oh really?

what am I supposed to do after you ignored my mention?

she promised to show me her drawings, what was I supposed to do, ignore her ??
smh
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
oh really?

what am I supposed to do after you ignored my mention?

she promised to show me her drawings, what was I supposed to do, ignore her ??
smh
go jor cry cry cry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
grin
lmaooo
Nah aproko go kie u grin grin nah dis Kain place thread u dey like.. Go to Whr they r throwing stones u wunt grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
grin
°Shut up Hector angry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
go jor cry cry cry
Okay.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol
R u taking dis serious ? #hugsHer
Pls don't
Who stops her bf from having female frnds? tongue
tongue
Oya wipe ur tears eh
°Man! You play cruel jokes
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Okay.
ok bye

#dragsHimback
Can u pls be romantic for the last time before u say ur last goodbyes? cry I knw u can't wait to b with puffpuff bt pls just do dis for me cry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin grin ur reward is in heaven hector . Follow puffpuff u wunt hear
Cutehector:
hahahhahahhahahhaha cheesy beware of dogs grin make person no come post my unclad picture for nairaland biko cheesy. I no want kasala
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
cry
KingCheezyPuff:
°Man! You play cruel jokes
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Cutehector(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
grin grin grin ur reward is in heaven hector . Follow puffpuff u wunt hear
lmao. Puffpuff. grin see nick.. shebi u like puffpuff, I mean d bons kinda poffpoff.. d one dey make in small chops
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao. Puffpuff. grin see nick.. shebi u like puffpuff, I mean d bons kinda poffpoff.. d one dey make in small chops
yaaaayyyy growing up those yrs... I ate plenty puffu mehnnn
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yaaaayyyy growing up those yrs... I ate plenty puffu mehnnn
I like dat thing eh. Weneva I normally stroll out in the evenings, I always buy it and eat.. Sometimes wen I go for weddings and they share it, will just pack enough..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
cry
°Dont give me that!
I'm not Airsultan ,yer tears dont work on me.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Dont give me that!
I'm not Airsultan ,yer tears dont work on me.
lmaooo grin grin
U got me aswr grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ok bye

#dragsHimback
Can u pls be romantic for the last time before u say ur last goodbyes? cry I knw u can't wait to b with puffpuff bt pls just do dis for me cry

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Dont give me that! I'm not Airs.ultan ,yer tears dont work on me.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2016
AirSultan:
.. grin That baby.

I hope we're good?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.. grin That baby.
I hope we're good?
.Yes cow girl.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2016
AirSultan:
.Yes cow girl.
°Ain't you in enough trouble? grin man you must like the stuff!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Ain't you in enough trouble? grin man you must like the stuff!
I ain't in no trouble.

yes, I like the stuff. no scratch tat, I love the stuffgrin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2016
AirSultan:
smh

Am sorry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh
Am sorry
I know.

I am too.

*Come here*

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 11, 2016
AirSultan:
I know.

I am too.

*Come here*
ewwww dat pix?
lol *coveringMymouth
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 11, 2016
AirSultan:
I ain't in no trouble.

yes, I like the stuff. no scratch tat, I love the stuffgrin
ah grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.