Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180699 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2014
wow! Shimish you are damn good! I cant shout am inspired.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Boss shimish i yaf die any ways God dey -- abeg hw u guys dey rigg dis yur models wif dem clths so well sef its just crazy.. Ma models cloths jst neva go well wif ma rigg uts always popping in wif d main body or doin sumfin else .... #headache
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bro shimish na boss
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by ifeanyi83(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2014
as an architect with a passion for visulization, I only got to hear about blender early this year but I'm told its been around for a very long time. I find it a very very complex software, a lot more complicated than 3ds max...but the rendering with cycles are quite amazing...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2014
thanks guys. glad u like it. will post more as I progress
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by CODEEATER(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
guys..plz can someone post link of or direct me to where i can download vray?

either as standalone or 3rd party for any of d 3d softwares...plzzzzzzz cry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
ma second model!

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Preboy: ma second model!

you are progressing, but that cup looks too flexible, you should have added some thickness with the solidify modifier.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
my new architecture visualization work, a bathroom.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yinksey:

you are progressing, but that cup looks too flexible, you should have added some thickness with the solidify modifier.
thanks, will look into it and drop the modified version later

BTW, the bathroom scene was render in cycles ryt? no wonder its kinda blurry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
yeah cycles,its not too blurry actually, it may be due to your device, but the samples is still not enough, it is using 1000 maybe 1200 is ok.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
the remake of the coffee cup

plz help correct any error

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
@preboy your handle is slightly overlapping the cup, and the handle is too sharp, probably you can add some. little curvature to it.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
after a busy day, I decided to have some fun with blender, and I came up with this.

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
I noticed the scene looks quite dull, so I decided to add some life to it with a basic composition in Photoshop!

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yinksey: @preboy your handle is slightly overlapping the cup, and the handle is too sharp, probably you can add some. little curvature to it.
thanks, will get to work asap!

BTW, your scene is astonishing!!!!!... what renderer did you use?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Preboy:
thanks, will get to work asap!

BTW, your scene is astonishing!!!!!... what renderer did you use?

Thanks, i used cycles, will try the internal render version when am less busy!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Preboy: the remake of the coffee cup

plz help correct any error
your work, needs more touching,in that case, you need to practice the more. know the different blender tools and there functions. that will help you during
mesh modelling. also camera placement,try to position your camera properly for better view .know about the horizontal and vertical view and when to use which. lighting is also Paramount. search for Andrew price basic lighting tut on YouTube .however, work more on modelling technique master the extruding, scaling, and smooth shading tools. please please and please always do your modelling using picture image as a reference. I bet you ever good artist does .
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yinksey: I noticed the scene looks quite dull, so I decided to add some life to it with a basic composition in Photoshop!
nice work... like the grass. I can see that the tree addon is very handy for you. anyways all i can say is that you should create variety in the trees that will make it look more realistic. nice work still.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yinksey:

Thanks, i used cycles, will try the internal render version when am less busy!
wow! seems I underestimated cycles
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tos87:
your work, needs more touching,in that case, you need to practice the more. know the different blender tools and there functions. that will help you during
mesh modelling. also camera placement,try to position your camera properly for better view .know about the horizontal and vertical view and when to use which. lighting is also Paramount. search for Andrew price basic lighting tut on YouTube .however, work more on modelling technique master the extruding, scaling, and smooth shading tools. please please and please always do your modelling using picture image as a reference. I bet you ever good artist does .
thanks bro... all dully noted
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tos87:
nice work... like the grass. I can see that the tree addon is very handy for you. anyways all i can say is that you should create variety in the trees that will make it look more realistic. nice work still.

thanks, yeah it helped a lot, actually I know I should create varieties of trees, but this is just for fun, thanks for the observation, I really appreciate.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Preboy:
wow! seems I underestimated cycles

you shouldnt have, cycles is very good for creating photorealistic scene.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 6:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Yinksey: after a busy day, I decided to have some fun with blender, and I came up with this.
very very nice.
good work. looks like ur rocks could use a little bit of texturing though
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Shimish:
very very nice.
good work. looks like ur rocks could use a little bit of texturing though

thanks, surely it has, just being lazy though, since i have crazy bump. will work more on the scene and post the updates here.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Yinksey:

thanks, surely it has, just being lazy though, since i have crazy bump. will work more on the scene and post the updates here.
since I lost my crazybump can't lay my hands on any for now. And at computer village, they know nothing of such. Do you have they trial version or the real thing?
And any one here who can help me to get the real software...I will appreciate. Better still any potential alternative to it ?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
@tos8 i am using the trial version, but i downloaded the infinite crack stuff to reset it when it expire, cant really remeber the download link now, but you can do a quick google search for it, it is a small file.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Here is the link to the bat file

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22150679
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Peterwizzy: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just my first model,,,critics r welcomed lol

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yinksey: @tos8 i am using the trial version, but i downloaded the infinite crack stuff to reset it when it expire, cant really remeber the download link now, but you can do a quick google search for it, it is a small file.
ok, I have tried it it isn't working for me. I have it but didn't know how to go about it.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
tos8, consult youtube, there are a lot of videos on how to use it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.