Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo (15357 Views)

Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) / Another Undetonated Bomb Found At Sultan Bello Gate In Kaduna? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by Controversy: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
speeder:
liar, which yr was AK47 invented?
Oya who is a liar?
A Type 2 AK-47, the first
machined receiver variation
Type
Assault rifle
Place of origin
Soviet Union
Service history
In service
1949–present
Used by
See Users
Production history
Designer
Mikhail Kalashnikov
Designed
1947–1948
Manufacturer
Izhmash
Produced
1949–1959[1]
Number built
≈ 75 million AK-47s, 100
million Kalashnikov-family
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by chmod777: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
This information must be the greatest LIE of the century. The area mentioned is where I come from and it was never on the front line for either side during the war to have buried a land mine or bomb. Rather there were air raids by the Nigerian forces and a fierce fight at Oguta lake which Muritala s battalion was completely swallowed. There submarginal was blown up with sore battery. that Ojukwu bunka u hear is there in Oguta. Umuoma is a village in Mgbidi and there was no Mbgidi war sector
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by Dibiachukwu: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
madam_oringo: Watch as ibos come now to attack the military industrial complex of Nigeria led by Northern and Western military Generals while the man responsible for making sure those bombs didn't even get a chance to be planted, Ojukwu, is conveniently not mentioned or brought to task! grin grin
Nigeria doesn't have any militart industry until recently. And it is still in it infancy. To suggest that almajiris from the north and west built anything is an insult to decency. These people can't build shit.
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by impetus: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2013
ACM10: When I was a kid growing in my village, Ogidi. AK47 bullets was a common sight when you are walking along the road. Many times we found rusting heavy guns in the bush. Those sights are not common nowadays.

Oyii
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by ACM10: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2013
impetus:

Oyii

Oyiiii! Nwanne daalu
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by Banjoramos(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2013
Naij.com posted the news on facebook bt instead for them say dat undetonated civil war bomb uncover in Imo state... it says dat boko haram bomb .. How dnt knw why media like spreadin lies witot proper info may God help us
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by ozodimgba(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
wabbyland: picture pls
lipsrsealed
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by ozodimgba(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
Vetsurgeon: . Yea thats true, the next talk wud be that its boko haram and be4 u knw it, hausa ppl wud blindly be atacked

Eeeeeehhhhhh?
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by cycline404(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
They Should learn from Ikeja Cantonment and request for expert to come in and make a clean research. My father was a captain of a batalion then at Imo State when he told me all that happened i pity people...
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by mrperfect(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Glad to know that nothing bad happened.
Re: Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo by lilytender: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2013
50calibre: More evidence of the vile transgressed upon the Igbos by the Hausas, emerges.

Why did you start a war you could not end. The Hausas did not start the war, the Biafrans did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution / Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari / Why States Must Have More Powers – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.