Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri (20544 Views)

"Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR / SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship / Vp Sambo Had Close Ties To Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by eunisam: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
boron10:
They have juju

You also need training in english

I no be English and everybody must not speak English.

If you want English waka go England

1 Like

Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Sibrah: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
That's 60+ times 72 virgins for taking. Nice!
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
why did it take them so long to give their support to the Nigerian government in this fight? I guess they are beginning to feel the heat/loss this imbroglio has caused them.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by gerald09(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
"Juju" and "charms" u most be joking, dis is bakassi boiz all over again. I hope after they win d war against Boko Haram dey will put down dere "juju" and "charms" n get normal jobs n not turn out to be another political thugs.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Their bodies should be sent to UITH......we need more cadavers
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Controversy: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
$7 million eh Wait, abeg make i shop finish

2 Likes

Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Usman212s: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dis news sweet me die,i dey go back to my state soon grin
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
With a 7million dollar bounty on his head I wonder why my Igbo brothers never enter the hunt

Boko Hunting is now business

bring shekau and get 10 Ak 47 s free
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Longeria(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
With a 7million dollar bounty on his head I wonder why my Igbo brothers never enter the hunt

Boko Hunting is now business
hunter now the hunted, what goes around.....
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by mekaboy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
This is very bad news to buhari and A C N, I wonder what they will say about this.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by victorD3: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
oshyno: Very gud news and move. Engaging d locals is a gud step in curbing d menace.

Will CAN a.k.a Boko Sympathizers see any good in this?
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Ayokunle07(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
ekwah: why did it take them so long to give their support to the Nigerian government in this fight? I guess they are beginning to feel the heat/loss this imbroglio has caused them.
It is better late than never. Let's applaud the move. Who says they didn't think of it? Just how easy do you think it would have been to provide this support to the JTF without the aid of some african "insurance" when Boko were already killing perceived informants? Good job guys; may your "insurance" not fail you.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by bory09(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
When there is money there is hope. That is the hope of these boys, they should should be expecting me too because a man has gut to be a man
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by knuckbuck(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
victorD3:

Will CAN a.k.a Boko Sympathizers see any good in this?
mekaboy: This is very bad news to buhari and CAN,

I wonder what they will say about this.

Do you guys mean ACN or CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria)?
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by texaco1: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
GOD IS ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS
OUR PRAYERS HAVE STARTED YIELDING RESULTS

1 Like

Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by emmanuel4758(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
dis youth serious sha dis is free certificate to 72 virgins hehehehe could u imagine shekue di ck with 72 virgin dis one na sucide enjoyment hehehe make i laugh in chinese chwin chan hing hong he
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by mu2sa2: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
We have said it before in this forum that military force alone can not end the violence in the north east. All the bloodshed since 2009 would hav been avoided if the jtf had not joined bh in the wanton killing of innocent people. Now that the military hav realised their mistake peace is in sight. These boys are catching suspects without difficulty, something jtf could not do with all their arms. Caution should however be the watch word so that things do not degenerate into witch hunt and score-settling. Any suspect nabbed must be accorded his full rights under the law because the military cannot be the accuser, the judge and executioner at the same time.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by mekaboy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
knuckbuck:

Do you guys mean ACN or CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria)?

We mean A C N the site changed it automatically.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by kabba7(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=dad007]Nor bi so.Na boko hunters

Am Not amused Youths arrest give to military to kill?
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by badbros(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
operation kill all boko
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Suc4live(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
one day bush meat go catch d hunter o.....*borno remis*
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Edunwa302(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
Wow dts best news so far ,
Naija must b free the future of this country lies in our youth no doubt
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Redhot111(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
I knw d ali quran of a man bak den in gwarimpa estate. A vry nice fellow n a gud crime buster. But he get otumokpo well well o. Tnx to ali qursn n d youths. Let wipe our d bokos.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by j4jj: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
My question is where have the so called civilised youths been all this while? Engaged in a training sponsored by the govt till this time u say? or is it because of the quest for the $7million bounty they have nw engaged in an ultimate search for shekau? I just hope the armed forces have a means of recognising those who are members of boko haram and those who are members of the innocent citizens cos I'm suspecting the that this BH has disguised into a civilised youth due to the fact that they just surfaced suddenly
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by 2fine2fast(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
Watch out
BOKO HUNTERS
the latest 3D videogame
by Sony entertainment
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by chris365(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
mekaboy: This is very bad news to buhari and A C N, I wonder what they will say about this.

Liar mohammed is studying the situation for further criticisms grin

1 Like

Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by josiahriches(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
i remember i heard about that ali in birnin gwari case too hw he aided authorities to fish out bad elements.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by soma042(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
[b]BOKO HUNTING[/b][color=#990000][/color]
lol
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by supaeagles(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
With a 7million dollar bounty on his head I wonder why my Igbo brothers never enter the hunt . Boko Hunting is now business
Bounty hunting is lucrative in general. However, it is a different dynamic when the person/people you are hunting is willing to take his own life too along with others at any instant.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by supaeagles(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
...and power to the "civilian JTF", they have my salute!
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by successking: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Bravo to the youths for this courageous move. God will protect you.

1 Like

Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by MiloRambaldi(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Finally, the Northern youths are doing the right thing, while old men and so-called Elders talk crap and play politics with their lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed / Timipre Sylva's 53rd Birthday Party In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Anambra: Ekwueme Disowns Obiano, Endorses Obaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.