Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri (20550 Views)

"Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR / SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship / Vp Sambo Had Close Ties To Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by supaeagles(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sibrah: That's 60+ times 72 virgins for taking. Nice!
There is a virgin shortage now and so they may have to "satisfy each other" shocked
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by mrsolutionm(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sealeddeal: With this courageous act from Borno youth,Borno state will soon be rid of terrorist. Even though this move from the youth is commendable,govt should put plans ahead to rehabilitate these youths and give them jobs after the must have,in conjunction with FG/Military, cleansed Borno of Boko haram;this is to avoid error that can bring recurrence of terror.
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Akpan107(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
ffo:

gradually the menace of BH is coming to an end.
Amen!
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by billante(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
chris365:

Liar mohammed is studying the situation for further criticisms grin

I dey tell you!
just watch out for his press release, it will read: That Jonathan is infringing on the fundamental human rights of citizens by engaging child soldiers in war front

4 Likes

Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Celestine247(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Do you smell anything on this thread? Haa innocent blood!!!!!!!!
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by gbagyiza: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sealeddeal: With this courageous act from Borno youth,Borno state will soon be rid of terrorist. Even though this move from the youth is commendable,govt should put plans ahead to rehabilitate these youths and give them jobs after the must have,in conjunction with FG/Military, cleansed Borno of Boko haram;this is to avoid error that can bring recurrence of terror.
well spoken.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by 4Play(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Also, a former Director in the Ministry of Information, who also prayed anonymity told DailyPost that, he was reliably informed that, those youth hunting for Boko Haram members in Maiduguri were 300 in number and were selected 20 from each of the 15 wards in Maiduguri and supported by the hunter, Ali Quara and some of his boys.

“You know Ali Quara was engaged by the government to train these boys who know those Boko Haram members from each ward of the state capital. They were not just trained, but also using all kinds of ‘juju’(charm) to aide their activities. They also know all those involved in the activities of Boko Haram in their various wards

We are probably seeing the making of a new Boko Haram.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by avalontony(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
i pray the hunter wont eventually become the hunted later!!!!!!
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by babadem2much(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
dont you like it? DOLLARS na ehn b d'koko, or are a HARAMITE? LETs know pls

Pvt. Parts:

The U.S. Army in Afghanistan and Iraq always relied on their most powerful and reliable weapon, The DOLLAR.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by airclipse(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
cheesy cheesy
well said
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by kabba7(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]I love the killing spree of this manai
So youths now capture the boko harams for the military to kill we surely are goibg places
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by rawtruth(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Those who tell us state governors are helpless in curbing insecurity in their domains should read the above report. State governors can do alot, even much more than the FG.

This one didn't do until the federal govt slammed a state of emergency on the state, and says it will covert part of monthly allocation of the affected states from the federation account into federal security vote. Any way, it's never too late, the FG may decide to suspend the 'cut' since the "state sponsored" youths seems to be doing a good complimentary job. Yobe and Adamawa shouldn't wait, let them moblise their youths to start their own "civilian JTF.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Fantacy1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
exactly my tot...u ar 100% rite
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by murphyg: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
i hope they are not creating a bigger monster,cos after there is no boko threat,hope this guys do not turn to a bigger boko.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
Shalomé: After somebody go open him mouth talk say juju no dey
yes someone whose name start wit M and ends wit JE and claims his an atheist.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by jman77(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
dem go pai one by one i trust naija armycheesy
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by OdionOdion: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
ALI QUARA1!, ALI QUARA!! ,ALI QUARA!!!, trice have i called you and this trice will i also advice you,NEVER ALLOWED YOURSELF TO USED FOR ANY OTHER DIRTY POLITICAL ASSIGNMENT OUTSIDE THE NOBLE ONE YOU ARE DOING NOW- THE FLUSHING OUT OF BOKO HARAM.Advice not be curse o!.thanks
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by mrvictor: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
[size=18pt]That is Bakassi Boys Clone!!![/size]
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by abouzaid: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING IS A CRIME IN NIGERIA. TAKE THEM TO COURT.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by frankyychiji(f): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
991: nice one... no retreat no surrender!! lets make our land a terrorism-free nation.
meanwhile, someone who in his wildest dreams wants to be president called it an attack on the north. ironically labeling northerners 'terrorists'. But thanks God the good people of the north know soldiers are doing a wonderful work.
300 likes
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by bigpastor(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri
Let it be over 600 [i][/i]alleged BH
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Panter215: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Another Boko Haram in the making. When this assignment is completed who will they hunt?
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by ingoditrust101: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
this is the more reason we need state police in nigeria we have other insecurity problem in nigeria not just the boko haram
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by bornosheikh: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2013
With a 7million dollar bounty on his head I wonder why my Igbo brothers never enter the hunt

Boko Hunting is now business...

..........Aa-ah, the boys are not smiling. Some of us never left, we went undercover knowing that if we entrench ourselves, the profit margin will be plenty. Please do not blow our cover again. You can catch me on the ring road selling oranges and reconditioned 4 x 4's.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by ogb5(m): 12:49am On Jun 12, 2013
I heard Buhari is planning to go on hunger strike due to the state of emergency and subsequent killing of BH members up north.

Someone please confirm.

If you ask me, I will recommend he set himself on fire publicly in protest instead of hunger strike. That will do us all a lot of good.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by mindvision: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Na wa o. Na so boko haram many reach. Dem no dey finish.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2013
boko haram don form group.and they are killing innocent people again.jtf abeg check those boko hunters
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by texaco1: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2013
murphyg: i hope they are not creating a bigger monster,cos after there is no boko threat,hope this guys do not turn to a bigger boko.
that is the big future problem i am scared about.these boys are been paid by govt and also they have had some sort of training somewhere most likely not from the govt.i pray our politiciaans dont hijack them and turn them to party thugs .sadly though history has proven that this is always the case.bakassi boys is an example,even opc to some extent.
and secondly if this is allowed to continue many govs may start clamouring for state police.i just hope that govt has a plan on how to the handle the situation when the time comes
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by clint77ng: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2013
Buhari, Tinubu ntoo.
Re: Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri by esiri4jesu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
l hope these ones will not end up becoming another sect after arresting/killing all boko haram is done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva's 53rd Birthday Party In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Security Chiefs In Abuja / Only 3 Notable Igbo Billionaires have their Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.