Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169682 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2014
TopsyKrete: Guys, What do you speculate the World Government and Marines are hinding during the 100 yrs of Void that made them destroy the Ohara kingdom(Robin's hometown) and Why do those that know the secret tend to keep shot i.e. Rogers crew

I had a theory about dis a while ago, can't remember it well tho... But I knw in general dat d world government are actually d bad guys. During d battle @ marine ford ever since Doflamingo said dat who ever wins dis war will decide wats ryt or wrong, I've blivd dat @ some point during dat 100 yrs, there was a war and d WG won... Tho, d WG were @ d wrong, but as victors they declared demselves ryt and went ahead to erase any and all evidence of their raise to power...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2014
TopsyKrete: Still can't believe my eyes when Enel made mention of Sango (Yoruba god of thunder) during the skypea arc.
That's to show Oda's research is solid and that he is political grounded.
r u kidding me?! Hw d hell did I miss dis?!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2014
TopsyKrete: Still can't believe my eyes when Enel made mention of Sango (Yoruba god of thunder) during the skypea arc.
That's to show Oda's research is solid and that he is political grounded.
was surprised when I saw dis had to rewind like twice, actually na my brother see am con tell me, it was one of the things that makes me like the Skypeia arc. What's up seems doffy's no 2 now has some reason to be scared of Zoro.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Frankloon: Hello my people, it's been a while I had the time to post here.

Sagenaruto, topsykrete, kraftykc, nairalan=info, decepticos,... List goes on. I hail all of una o.

And there comes a new epic OP laugh, kanjuro: kahkahkahkahkah

Yea...notice how the triad of Bleach, Naruto and One Piece have "coincidentally" had characters with the same powers at the same time?

Madara used Meteorites, then Fujitora and that Quincy with imaination that fought Zaraki. Now Sai and Kanjuro. `
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
kraftykc:

Yea...notice how the triad of Bleach, Naruto and One Piece have "coincidentally" had characters with the same powers at the same time?

Madara used Meteorites, then Fujitora and that Quincy with imaination that fought Zaraki. Now Sai and Kanjuro. `

I have since 2 yrs ago dumped Bleach for Fairy Tail, Bleach and dem fillers curse, same with Naruto.
sumthing bout FairyTail i cant wrap my hands on, though i intentionally didn't read d manga after they won back their no.1 spot.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
TopsyKrete: Humph,
I went back to watch some episolds, the Jaya arc at Mock Town before the journey to skypea and i cant help but wonder that Luffy needs all the help he can get before he meets Teach(Blackbeard). Fact being told, Blackbeard has the experience, the tenacity and dont take him for the fool he looks like for he is prudent. Just like Kenny Rogers song, he knows when to hold on and laylow, he knows when to run. Imagine how many years it took him to laylow with the Whitebeard's crew in order to get that devil fruit? Lest not forget he gave the Red Hair Shank his tribal marks. Infact his words were inspiring after Bellamy stunt with Luffy that " if you seek the summit, fighting with your fist alone will not get you to your desire"(expression rephrased), meaning he knows what he is doing, and in reality, its better to make friends and not foes of such individuals.
Would have likened him to Madara... Only that Kishi has lost it.

Have you had a second thought that Blackbeard and Luffy might eventually not duel?
I think all Blackbeard wanted was to show the world what he is capable of.
Ever wondered how he became a Shichibukai with Zero bounty and became a Youkou with forsight. Whitebeard would still be alive if Ace hadn't came his way. His ambition at Jaya was to get any pirate with a bounty of over a hundred million and become reknown but destiny smiled upon him when he met Luffy.
A possibility will be he never intended to kill Ace,he even said so after beating Ace handsdown, he hoped WB would saved him but he got too old.
Another possibility is maybe he had a bone to pick with WB cus the guy no show remose at the point WB died and was so fixated on Luffy since he got away under his nose and he's making name for himself especially the Enies Lobby showdown.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Frankloon: Hello my people, it's been a while I had the time to post here.

Sagenaruto, topsykrete, kraftykc, nairalan=info, decepticos,... List goes on. I hail all of una o.

And there comes a new epic OP laugh, kanjuro: kahkahkahkahkah
My G I hail u wella.......& welcum back

Mehn the anime/manga killin me now is Kenichi.....wat a manga fighting 1piece to take ova as my no 1....
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nairalandinfo:
My G I hail u wella.......& welcum back

Mehn the anime/manga killin me now is Kenichi.....wat a manga fighting 1piece to take ova as my no 1....
which wan be dat again? Just saw the 1st episode of Blade and soul don't know if I should continue.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Saw the two Kenichi seasons two years ago. I still read the manga though.

Pika as just too weak. Zoro is not even serious with him. Will the other general in Doffy's family be equally weak?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
YAARO DOMO!!!!!

Of all the One Piece Movies, which one do you think is still the best?!

I am rooting for STRONG WORLD and ONE PIECE 3D CHASE

Wari(sorry) for being selfish
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by marchzoner(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Which power do u
think mosquitoes use?,,,,Senjutsu or observation haki?..... cuz I can't hit this mosquito disturbing me in my room

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
t12tosin: YAARO DOMO!!!!!

Yeah, Strong world is best One piece movie I've seen. Dead end adventure beginning is pretty cool too
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
t12tosin: YAARO DOMO!!!!!

STRONG WORLD all the way...

ONE PIECE Z has some tingling sha
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls, I nid a site to DL d movies. I've not bin lucky enuf to watch any1 of dem... sad
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2014
SageNaruto: Pls, I nid a site to DL d movies. I've not bin lucky enuf to watch any1 of dem... sad
try fztvseries.mobi or tokyoinsider.net if u haven't seen movies 9 u may as well skip It, trust me, as for the OP movie of interest it has to be, One Piece movie Z, Strong world is good but not as good as Z.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
decepticos: as for the OP movie of interest it has to be, One Piece movie Z, Strong world is good but not as good as Z.

OP movie Z should have been the best, but it was lame somewhat. After they escaped from Z's fleet in the beginning, all they did was have run ins with Kuzan, Robin became (in the sense) a stripper, Usopp her *pi mp, Nami a brat. And the fights were rushed. Zoro only got like 10 seconds of screen time, for his fight. It was sad. Although the ending credits was awesome (Avril - how you remind me cover).
Sacred star sword is the worst of em movies. Baron omatsuri is a bit good.
Strong world trumps em all. Really funny and action filled. They even went all Yakuza on us at a point
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Frankloon:

OP movie Z should have been the best, but it was lame somewhat. After they escaped from Z's fleet in the beginning, all they did was have run ins with Kuzan, Robin became (in the sense) a stripper, Usopp her *pi mp, Nami a brat. And the fights were rushed. Zoro only got like 10 seconds of screen time, for his fight. It was sad. Although the ending credits was awesome (Avril - how you remind me cover).
Sacred star sword is the worst of em movies. Baron omatsuri is a bit good.
Strong world trumps em all. Really funny and action filled. They even went all Yakuza on us at a point
well strong world is good for its action as in all out action while movie Z was and is the only OP movie where much of the straw hat have to go undercover doing some low level clandestine work to save the world although they may have already done that with Strong world, it also showed a weakness within the marine that some 1 bigger than Drake X lost faith in the WG and Marine and its one of the few movies to show an enemy who hates both Pirates and the Marines, I mean Zephr had no ally not even his ex students Kuzan, Borsalino or Sakazuki or the other vice admirals even add Garp non at all, he was a neutral party that hated every1, Now who does dat? Now Zephr as a villan made movie Z a better movie, faces luffy 3 times and almost didn't lost at all. It was also emotional I sincerely almost cried (especially when u consider how ruthless Borsalino can be regardless of his enemy former Sensei of otherwise.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
decepticos: which wan be dat again? Just saw the 1st episode of Blade and soul don't know if I should continue.

Well I havn't sin diz week'z chapta cus 'm bin hav readin Kenichi...
13-episodez on Blade & sole (it waz borin sumhow sha & it haz ended by the way)...

Until 'm 2ru wit Kenichi, every oda manga can as well go 2 blazez...looooool

@sage
I downloaded 1piece moviez from wapfever.com

As 4 the best movie----Strongworld & Z were ok jus that I wasn't all dat impressed aldough I can witout kontroversy say dat the worst of the worstest 1piss-movie is FAR-BETTER dan any naruto-movie eva produced or done...
if nut dat I hav bin ff naruto in da beginnin, by now I shld hav stopped ff it....

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
One Piece Z is like a long story cut short in which we will see the likes of Kishi exploiting all avenue to lenghten rather a short story. We all saw aw Oda carved out Strawhat crew's arrival in the New world to begin the Zeph exodus, nice concept turning it into a movie rather than overflogging the issue.
Though the Movie gave an eye opener on how Sakasuki could be a menance, i believed he gave Aokiji a thorough beating and took a leg as a trophy, not minding they are on the same side, the guy wicked no be small. And again showed that Luffy still as a long way to go, as beat down as Aokiji was, he can still handle Luffy easily, devil fruit ability wise.

It seems guys don't really dig One Piece 3D, i enjoyed the 3D effect no be small.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
decepticos: well strong world is good for its action as in all out action while movie Z was and is the only OP movie where much of the straw hat have to go undercover doing some low level clandestine work to save the world although they may have already done that with Strong world, it also showed a weakness within the marine that some 1 bigger than Drake X lost faith in the WG and Marine and its one of the few movies to show an enemy who hates both Pirates and the Marines, I mean Zephr had no ally not even his ex students Kuzan, Borsalino or Sakazuki or the other vice admirals even add Garp non at all, he was a neutral party that hated every1, Now who does dat? Now Zephr as a villan made movie Z a better movie, faces luffy 3 times and almost didn't lost at all. It was also emotional I sincerely almost cried (especially when u consider how ruthless Borsalino can be regardless of his enemy former Sensei of otherwise.

Have you noticed that Aokiji has a soft spot for Luffy and Robin?

Oda is not nice at all, see how he turned Sengoku into an old man with all that white Afro?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
SageNaruto: Pls, I nid a site to DL d movies. I've not bin lucky enuf to watch any1 of dem... sad

Animeplus.tv
Watch-anime.net (or change 'net' to 'com')
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2014
I get my OP movies and episodes from kissanime.net
3D CHASE is freaking good, but too short. Zoo's swags in the movie is the best so far *badass*
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Tanx guys...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Have you noticed that Aokiji has a soft spot for Luffy and Robin?

Oda is not nice at all, see how he turned Sengoku into an old man with all that white Afro?
kuzan isn't heartless he follows logic and though follows the law sometimes questions it, he probably left Robin to leave for some twisted reason, but I recall he said something about owing and paying back when he faced the SH. As for Sengoku and Garp Oda just had to do something to them for dat 2 yrs gap
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
decepticos: kuzan isn't heartless he follows logic and though follows the law sometimes questions it, he probably left Robin to leave for some twisted reason, but I recall he said something about owing and paying back when he faced the SH. As for Sengoku and Garp Oda just had to do something to them for dat 2 yrs gap

Remember the first tyme the SH met Aokiji on route to water7, it was as if he knew they wia coming. After the buster call at enies lobby, he came to water 7 to see robin, then again in the movie Z, he said he was waiting for them. There is more to that guy that meets the eye.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Remember the first tyme the SH met Aokiji on route to water7, it was as if he knew they wia coming. After the buster call at enies lobby, he came to water 7 to see robin, then again in the movie Z, he said he was waiting for them. There is more to that guy that miss the eye.
the guy is supposedly lazy so na to wait him sabi, he must also be a wonderful chess player or just too good at predictions, well he is still my fav admiral while Garp is my fav marine ho ha!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Remember the first tyme the SH met Aokiji on route to water7, it was as if he knew they wia coming. After the buster call at enies lobby, he came to water 7 to see robin, then again in the movie Z, he said he was waiting for them. There is more to that guy that miss the eye.
its actually meets d eyes and not miss d eyes...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2014
decepticos: kuzan isn't heartless he follows logic and though follows the law sometimes questions it, he probably left Robin to leave for some twisted reason, but I recall he said something about owing and paying back when he faced the SH. As for Sengoku and Garp Oda just had to do something to them for dat 2 yrs gap
he let Robin go cos his friend and ex-vice-admiral Saul sacrificed himself to let her escape...

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2014
decepticos: the guy is supposedly lazy so na to wait him sabi, he must also be a wonderful chess player or just too good at predictions, well he is still my fav admiral while Garp is my fav marine ho ha!

Like u said he is lazy and strategic, that i luv bout him, the coolest Marine officer eva.
Now that he is now a field officer for the WG, i hope he won't get carried away as did with Sakasuki
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2014
SageNaruto: its actually meets d eyes and not miss d eyes...

Oh, arigato...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
During the first visit of Strawhat's crew at Sabody Achipelago, which of these acts would have brought more trouble for them?
Zoro cutting the Celestial dragon or Luffy punching the Celestial dragon?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2014
TopsyKrete: During the first visit of Strawhat's crew at Sabody Achipelago, which of these acts would have brought more trouble for them?
Zoro cutting the Celestial dragon or Luffy punching the Celestial dragon?
Ansa......

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.