Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (174503 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Doffy will take out pain....just saying...

Anybody else notice how zoro is just fodderizing everybody he faces post-timeskip?

The dude ended city level pika the second he got serious....mihawk must have taught him well.

its only fair dat we assume he is already at mihawk's level or at d very least, he isn't far 4rm it...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by EcoBlitz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
SageNaruto:

its only fair dat we assume he is already at mihawk's level or at d very least, he isn't far 4rm it...

Noooooo, mihawk was casually mountain level while holding back, zoro had to get serious to be above mountain level. He is still far from mihawk, just as luffy is still far from beating doffy in a fair fight.

Mihawk is above doffy, but by a little bit.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Posters have been fodderizing the word "fodderizing" for a while now. Lol.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by EcoBlitz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
kraftykc:
Posters have been fodderizing the word "fodderizing" for a while now. Lol.

Lol, it serves the literal meaning of itself itself....and no the itself isn't a typo.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by gudluckgreat(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttttssssssss up? How you doing? Yeah i am, i joined not to long ago.

Nice! Seems the birds migrated in flocks smiley
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by EcoBlitz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Nice! Seems the birds migrated in flocks smiley

How so?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Noooooo, mihawk was casually mountain level while holding back, zoro had to get serious to be above mountain level. He is still far from mihawk, just as luffy is still far from beating doffy in a fair fight.

Mihawk is above doffy, but by a little bit.

hmmmm....
well, we'll just hav to wait n see wat oda has in store 4 us...
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by gudluckgreat(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
EcoBlitz:

How so?

From 2go to nairaland
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Doffy will take out pain....just saying...

Anybody else notice how zoro is just fodderizing everybody he faces post-timeskip?

The dude ended city level pika the second he got serious....mihawk must have taught him well.

Don't worry, by the time we get to Samurai/Wano arc, Big Mama, Kaido, BB's arc, & WG arc, even Zoro go pick race like aginst Mr 1
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Good to be back
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Good to be back
Oh yes!!!!!!......that is the spirit of Onepiece
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 3:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Mehnnnnn. This hype is real. Just woke up after returning from my 3day field trip and decided to read up the chapter. Oda is a Beast for real. He just told all the fans....shut the hell up, its my story, stop predicting things for me. The whole Kaido is a zoan df user just washed off in 1 move. This is epic. Respect Oda.

To the chapter, Sanji making sick same lameass moves again. I knew Fujitora will pass the crew. But he'll likely pursue them later. That last page tho' was it Kaido trying suicide or was it the Kids....Lol. Dudes be like, we'll take on Shanks, and Kaido falls from heaven. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kaido can't die and he's about to start a war, someone said on fb dat if dressrossa arc took a year then d next arc may take 2years or more
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2015
decepticos:
Kaido can't die and he's about to start a war, someone said on fb dat if dressrossa arc took a year then d next arc may take 2years or more

Not necessarily. There will be series of events to be shown. Dressrosa took so long due to introduction of many key players in some parts of the New World. There will still be short arcs and moderately long arcs. Its the final war events that might be very long again.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
interesting
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tegak10: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
where can i download one piece from episode 492 watchonepiece.us and chia-anime.com dont have it
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
tegak10:
where can i download one piece from episode 492 watchonepiece.us and chia-anime.com dont have it
www.kissanime.com , register and watch or download! smiley
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
tegak10:

Check if fztvseries.mobi (cartoon/anime section) have it although it seems that fztvseries stops @ 621
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
jamilkb:
www.kissanime.com , register and watch or download! smiley

I use a Bold 2 phone & I have registered with Kissanime BUT I have never seen the download button/click....as at last year even without registration, I could still download but since this year before & after registration, I have not been able to download till date

How didi you do yours
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mehn the anime has so so so been on point----703 & the Voice actor of Rosinate is Splendid

decepticos:

Point of correction....it's been 2 years 5 months since Dressrosa started.
It started on March the 6th 2013

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 4:52am On Aug 03, 2015
All this time on mangapanda, I never knew they had the coloured version of Onepiece?
It's encouraging to see that & encourage people who may feel that they cannot follow the art-style of Oda.....mangapanda.com/one-piece-colored/1
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by EcoBlitz(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
decepticos:

Kaido can die, he is just very very durable.

And i still do belive kaido has a zoan df, am thinking mythical zoan, dragon or nemean lion
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Seeing as Momonosoku is already a dragon I doubt Kaito would be one too.

But is nobody bothered with the unknown Admiral? I don't know why but I think Akainu (Ma Man) will dispatch another Admiral to take on Big Mom or regulate things in that axis at least.

Whatever the case I just need the mystery of the last Shichibukai and Admiral solved. It's giving me headaches the size of Sky Piea.

Enel is surely either one. I bet he is the Shichibukai though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
enel as an Admiral? shocked damn he's gonna be pain in the a*s shocked

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by EcoBlitz(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
kraftykc:
Seeing as Momonosoku is already a dragon I doubt Kaito would be one too.

But is nobody bothered with the unknown Admiral? I don't know why but I think Akainu (Ma Man) will dispatch another Admiral to take on Big Mom or regulate things in that axis at least.

Whatever the case I just need the mystery of the last Shichibukai and Admiral solved. It's giving me headaches the size of Sky Piea.

Enel is surely either one. I bet he is the Shichibukai though.

No he isn't, enel is on one of OP's moons, and enel would lose badly to luffy now, his only advantage has been taken away, he wouldn't even be a shuchibaku because he isn't a pirate, and he wouldn't be an admiral because each admirals now have Logia(kizaru), Paramecia(Issho) and Zoan(wisteria tiger) devil fruits.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
EcoBlitz:

No he isn't, enel is on one of OP's moons, and enel would lose badly to luffy now, his only advantage has been taken away, he wouldn't even be a shuchibaku because he isn't a pirate, and he wouldn't be an admiral because each admirals now have Logia(kizaru), Paramecia(Issho) and Zoan(wisteria tiger) devil fruits.

There's no zoan user among the Admirals yet. Issho is the Tiger(Purple Tiger), the 3rd Admiral is the Green Bull. His nature is unknown yet.
Enel cant be the warlord or an Admiral though.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

There's no zoan user among the Admirals yet. Issho is the Tiger(Purple Tiger), the 3rd Admiral is the Green Bull. His nature is unknown yet.
Enel cant be the warlord or an Admiral though.

LOL I see you hanging out with Oda, cos you wouldn't be so sure if you weren't.

And what does it take to be a pirate my friend? A ship?? Cos Enel has a mofoking ship. And since nobody can categorically state he Is NOT out there pirating his great booty off, I believe it is a possibility.

I didn't consider Enel as an Admiral simply cos his colour is blue and the third Admiral is called GREEN bull. That said, it is perfectly possible, given that admirals all have elemental powers (Ice, Light, Magma, Gravity) so he would be a fit too.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Isshou IS the Purple Tiger. It's just a nickname.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2015
kraftykc:

LOL I see you hanging out with Oda, cos you wouldn't be so sure if you weren't.

And what does it take to be a pirate my friend? A ship?? Cos Enel has a mofoking ship. And since nobody can categorically state he Is NOT out there pirating his great booty off, I believe it is a possibility.

I didn't consider Enel as an Admiral simply cos his colour is blue and the third Admiral is called GREEN bull. That said, it is perfectly possible, given that admirals all have elemental powers (Ice, Light, Magma, Gravity) so he would be a fit too.

ENEL, who calls himself a god, cannot come down to the blue seas he considers as weak, to start pirating...And at the end of Skypiea arc, we saw him sailing off to a moon, so he's definitely not pirating as you think. Among Enel's priests however, we know that Geddatsu (the swamp guy Chopper beat), has established himself in Yuba at Alabaster, that's the only person we sure know his location.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Enel was never a pirate to begin with & also he has so much pride he believes he is the greatest of all exitence. He never believed in the human race so how can he then become their dog
As for the other Mysterious Admiral, I see him as a fishman who is to take on Jimbei at the End of the Series.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
ctuagent007:
Enel was never a pirate to begin with & also he has so much pride he believes he is the greatest of all exitence. He never believed in the human race so how can he then become their dog
As for the other Mysterious Admiral, I see him as a fishman who is to take on Jimbei at the End of the Series.

I doubt that Fishman prediction, there's still that strong discrimination against them. They merely put up with Jimbe as a Schichibukai just to hold their terror back. If you look well, there's no Fishmen among the marines. Besides, there was no other one mentioned to be on Jimbe among them.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

I doubt that Fishman prediction, there's still that strong discrimination against them. They merely put up with Jimbe as a Schichibukai just to hold their terror back. If you look well, there's no Fishmen among the marines. Besides, there was no other one mentioned to be on Jimbe among them.

Then we waiit on Oda to show us the Mystery guy...also waiting on the 7th War-dog

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (71) (Reply)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.