Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170131 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. I bet Luffy can struggle out like Zoro did. Well, I dunno tho, we'll see but Zoro really did well and would love to fight Fujitora again.
Sabo's voice actor isn't the Naruto girl again. (A woman voiced both Naruto and young Sabo). When Sabo reappeared in Dressrosa, Oda said he needed a mature masculine voice (Sabo is to be badass)...so a male now voices his character. Forgotten his name though, check him up in Sabo's wikia page.
I won't like Bellamy, but if he joins, I'll still welcome him though. He has the Straw Hat traits.
Bellarmy never had a dream of anything so I don't see how he would fit in the SH's lovely crew.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Well, maybe his dream has not yet been defined but I just like his sense of loyalty. I know it already! The fact that I chose the wrong person to look up to...! And how pitful I'm being right now! However... just because I didn't get the answer I wanted, that doesn't mean that I want to do something as shameful as turning my back on the man I decided to respect on my own! Losers still have their own principles to follow!....This was his statement even after all Doffy did to him and he also proved it with actions.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Zehahaha.....if that is the case, then I see Ceasar as the next mugiwara grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

[s]Now I wanna aak in sabody wen kizaru was abt to finish off zorro how many yrs wud he take him his ability is arguably d fastest nd yet he took him a long time to attack some1 he was literally stepping on nd dont tell me he has a slow personality cos weve seen him attack other guys in ample time its like he was waiting 4 zorro to be saved.[/s]

GOOD NEWS:

1. Incase you don't want to make blunders like this bolded claim or quote, men & gentleladies, you can now watch Onepiece by downloading from this website......Onepace.net
Now what is the function of Onepace, simple, they have edited all the Onepiece episodes from the beginning by removing the fillers in all the episodes that Toei the animation company have being inserting from episode 1 till date.
The problem is that "they started with Dressrosa arc" but I know with time, they would have touched all the episodes of Onepiece...you know it's not easy & it takes time to edit all the anime episodes.

One Pace is the paced version of the One Piece
anime, packed together to match the manga more
accurately. It involves cutting and merging the
episodes together to create a more manga-like
experience for the viewers who are tired of the One
Piece anime’s slow pace.
They are Currently working on the Dressrosa arc
and also on some of the older arcs.

2. I saw in a particular forum that Onepiece has now adopted the HD-High Definition format.....it means that Toei would redo all the episodez from episodes 1 & beyound but would be sold in DVDS like the normal episodes we watch (you should know that what we are watching & reading are both illegal & that is like encouraging piracy). We no get money so we dey read for mangapanda & mangastream & download illegally except you want to buy from Crunchyroll & Funimation (better than 4kids that spoilt the dubbed Onepiece in America)

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wow, some nice development it is. And if Toei really wishes to sell the DVDs well, they should really improve the animation quality. If its done, the anime will really out sell the manga series.

Btw, Oda was an assistant editor to Watsuki, author of Rorouni Kenshin (Samurai X). For the past week, I decided to watch this anime from the beginning and follow its tale, noticed that there were many influences on OP from there. Zoro's lack of direction, the grade swords, conqueror haki, Mihawk's paralyzing gaze, Fujitora's blindness and a few others.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
ctuagent007:
Zehahaha.....if that is the case, then I see Ceasar as the next mugiwara grin grin

Lol, Ceaser doesn't have such loyalty if that's what you mean. If Doffy turns on him, he'll definitely wanna stab him. But Ceaser has a dream, and is already acting as a Straw Hat though. I'll welcome anyone as far as Oda makes him/her acceptable.
Can't wait for Jimbe to meet up.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Wow, some nice development it is. And if Toei really wishes to sell the DVDs well, they should really improve the animation quality. If its done, the anime will really out sell the manga series.
Of course the DVDs would be on sale & the HD was good...remember that the anime started in 1999 when animation was still not on point. I read about the "bad" slavery going on with the animation industry in Japan, I would paste it if you haven't read it.

PRINCEZUKO1:

Btw, Oda was an assistant editor to Watsuki, author of Rorouni Kenshin (Samurai X). For the past week, I decided to watch this anime from the beginning and follow its tale, noticed that there were many influences on OP from there. Zoro's lack of direction, the grade swords, conqueror haki, Mihawk's paralyzing gaze, Fujitora's blindness and a few others.
I have read his story of being a "boy-boy" to the mangaka of Samurai X just as you read, but the "similarism" you were claiming, I think I need more clarification to better grasp what you were trying to point out---the bolded
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, Ceaser doesn't have such loyalty if that's what you mean. If Doffy turns on him, he'll definitely wanna stab him. But Ceaser has a dream, and is already acting as a Straw Hat though. I'll welcome anyone as far as Oda makes him/her acceptable.
Fans all over the world keep "theorising" what Oda's next move would be from the new SH's member to the 7th to the Samurai Wano to the Elbaf warriors to the Revos to the Yonkos to Raftell to Blackbeard to the grand finale with Navy & the World Govt.

PRINCEZUKO1:

Can't wait for Jimbe to meet up.
Can't wait on him to join & fight the mysterious new Admiral
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
ctuagent007:

I have read his story of being a "boy-boy" to the mangaka of Samurai X just as you read, but the "similarism" you were claiming, I think I need more clarification to better grasp what you were trying to point out---the bolded

Okay....
Sanosuke, has a bad sense of direction...Zoro.
There's this blind dude that worked under Shishio who gave me feels like Fujitora.
The top notch swordsmen have an aura they can give out to paralyze their opponents...sounds like Mihawk gaze and also what Zoro did to Monet.
There are also few other similarities, OP may have done it at a grandeur scale though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Okay....
Sanosuke, has a bad sense of direction...Zoro.
Yeah!!!! You are right here

PRINCEZUKO1:

There's this blind dude that worked under Shishio who gave me feels like Fujitora.
I didn't feel anything tense from him.....his hype was too much only for Saito to disgrace am like say na small pikin hin be.
The way Cho hyped him, you would think that he is a bad.ass mercenary

PRINCEZUKO1:

The top notch swordsmen have an aura they can give out to paralyze their opponents...sounds like Mihawk gaze and also what Zoro did to Monet.
There are also few other similarities, OP may have done it at a grandeur scale though.

I'm still waiting on Oda to explain that "mystery with Mihawk" & now with Zoro.
Remember in Marineford where Luffy saw a "vision sha" of his hand cut & he refused to near Mihaw who acknowledged that "he never knew that Luffy was smart even though Luffy is always reckless"...just like Zoro inherited it against Monet.
Oda is a storyteller I tell you.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

In that case, I see him adopting Wano arc like the Meiji era....I hope you know that the Meiji era existed in the Japanes history?
Also, if you have watched Jet-Li's Hero, you would appreciate that Meiji era both before & after.
I read that Oda would explore it very well cos it is a time in Japanese era when foreigners were not allowed except for when an American Bridgadier went there & open their borders with packages...although it came with blood, tears & sweat.
Remember the story naration by Brook that even the Navy no dey cross that place (Wano)....Oda is stylishly revealing the Meiji ere to his fans.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2015
ctuagent007:

I didn't feel anything tense from him.....his hype was too much only for Saito to disgrace am like say na small pikin hin be.
The way Cho hyped him, you would think that he is a bad.ass mercenary

I'm still waiting on Oda to explain that "mystery with Mihawk" & now with Zoro.
Remember in Marineford where Luffy saw a "vision sha" of his hand cut & he refused to near Mihaw who acknowledged that "he never knew that Luffy was smart even though Luffy is always reckless"...just like Zoro inherited it against Monet.
Oda is a storyteller I tell you.

Concerning that blind dude, all I meant was his eye of the heart talks. He sees through everything and Fujitora's sense too looks that way. Everyone may call it observation haki, but it kinda seems like Fujitora's own is way better than the rest. Even Enel can't use his mantra to read normal movements or stuff, he uses the electric waves in his df, but Fuji can do that though he's blind.
For Mihawk and Zoro, that is simply swordsman spirit. I've watched 2 other Japanese tales where swordsmen, as a result of their harsh training, can project fear to their opponents.
Luffy unconsciously used observation and saw his future there.
Yeah I know of the Meiji era, a lot of movies have been made surrounding it and their aftermath, even if predictions may not be as accurate, I think there'll be some influence from there.
Am seriously hyped for Wano arc...I could bet there's a poneglyph there.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tegak10: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2015
release d new bounties... #godussop #zoooooooorrrrrroooooo

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Concerning that blind dude, all I meant was his eye of the heart talks. He sees through everything and Fujitora's sense too looks that way. Everyone may call it observation haki, but it kinda seems like Fujitora's own is way better than the rest.
Observation to me allows one to know an event that will does before it does...then again I think I would agree on Fuji's 6th sense especially when he was eating indomie & sensed that something was going to take place in Dressrosa & he then ordered his boys to turn back from following the Sanji's crew

PRINCEZUKO1:

Even Enel can't use his mantra to read normal movements or stuff, he uses the electric waves in his df, but Fuji can do that though he's blind.
Don't worry by the time Enel does come back, Oda would let you understand the more of his DF & his mantra.
Remember the part 1 was just a show of their little power from Enel, Crocodile, etc

PRINCEZUKO1:

For Mihawk and Zoro, that is simply swordsman spirit. I've watched 2 other Japanese tales where swordsmen, as a result of their harsh training, can project fear to their opponents.
Which 2 mangas be that?

PRINCEZUKO1:

Luffy unconsciously used observation and saw his future there.
Does Observation allow one to "SEE" that particular type that Luffy saw or "sense" that form that Monet sensed?

PRINCEZUKO1:

Yeah I know of the Meiji era, a lot of movies have been made surrounding it and their aftermath, even if predictions may not be as accurate, I think there'll be some influence from there.
Many Japanese authors have one time or the other tried to tell their Japanese history (Tokyokawa Meiji Era) the way they see fit but their common ground is the "clashing of swords".
Zoro & Brook go see sheygeh no be small.

PRINCEZUKO1:

Am seriously hyped for Wano arc...I could bet there's a poneglyph there.
Who else would tell a better story than Oda especially as he has "hyped" the people of Wano as a no go area for the Navy, the World Govt & the Celestial Dragons...Of course, the poneglyph must be there for Robin to gather more clues
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
tegak10:
release d new bounties... #godussop #zoooooooorrrrrroooooo
No over hype your blood to much. Oda go reveal when the time comes & trust that it would be "heavy bounty"
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Actually, Enel's df and mantra was already well explained though.
Observation Haki/Mantra has few uses....
1) it can help one predict a near future event going by the present situations....Luffy seeing his hands cut off, people being able to predict opponents next move, Fujitora seeing events moving to Dressrosa....
2) it can help one to 'hear' voices that aren't heard or 'see' beyond the human vision...Aisa could hear Skypiea, Coby hearing throughout marineford, Sanji seeing inside the river while on the ground, queen Otohime hearing people's feelings etc.
3) sensing of other presence within ones range and being able to read their strength...Mihawk could spot Luffy in the midst of the chaos without looking, Rayleigh could spot the presence of all the animals in Ruskiana and know which were stronger than Luffy, BB could also size up Liffy's presence so he's apparently a haki user too.

These are what have been shown, but Fujitora could also read people's particular movements from a distance that's why he just flew in and stopped Zoro's sword attack even while he's blind....Enel can also do that but he said its not his mantra ability, he can read people through the small changes in the natural electric field due to his lightening df.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you enjoy reading manga. And you enjoy fights, well who doesn't. Try out Kingdom. Its just too epic really. Forget its anime though, it'll drag you down.

http://m.mangafox.me/manga/kingdom/#
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Frankloon:
www.ign.com/blogs/assassinita/2014/10/04/one-piece-why-i-love-the-series-and-hate-its-pitfalls

So this dudes problems are character colours, female presentation, and Sanji's running gag.....well that's new.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

2) it can help one to 'hear' voices that aren't heard or 'see' beyond the human vision...Aisa could hear Skypiea, Coby hearing throughout marineford, Sanji seeing inside the river whilee's blind....

I believe you are confusing Roger's hearing of all voices with either Aisha, Coby or Sanji.
Roger's hearing was not Observatin Haki, No, I believe it is a "special/unique" kind of abilty. I know you would say that Oda didn't want to explain that ability of Roger when Rayleigh said "he could hear all things"
That of Roger was an ability unique to him (like when he heard voices of the fish-gods on their way to Raftel) just as it is also unique not Luffy seeing he also heard-smiled to the fish-gods.

***Sanji***i believe you were talking about Punk Hazard when he was looking for Kinemon's torso abi?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
If you enjoy reading manga. And you enjoy fights, well who doesn't. Try out Kingdom. Its just too epic really. Forget its anime though, it'll drag you down.

http://m.mangafox.me/manga/kingdom/#
I have the anime I bought 3 years ago for alaba & I tried watching but didn't understand, so I kept it that one day I would go back to check it once more cos people all of the world have been crazily hooked on the manga.
One of these days, I would not only check on the anime/manga but I would also check on the next big hyped manga; Nanatsu no Taizai aka "the 7 Deadly Sins"
Those 2 are a most for me when I have the time.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tegak10: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2015
ctuagent007:

I have the anime I bought 3 years ago for alaba & I tried watching but didn't understand, so I kept it that one day I would go back to check it once more cos people all of the world have been crazily hooked on the manga.
One of these days, I would not only check on the anime/manga but I would also check on the next big hyped manga; Nanatsu no Taizai aka "the 7 Deadly Sins"

Watch nantasu no tanzai... Its already d next big thing... Overtook one piece in manga sales 4 d 1st half of this year buh op retook it spot
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
In anticipation of the awesomeness that is Zorro, I give you my list of the top 5 animes swordsmen I have ever watched in an animal series:

5.Rounin Kenshi: This needs no intro, Kenshi was the epitome for a very long time for me. His Batousai mode tho... Epic.

4. Jin: (Samurai Champloo) Though other guys thought Mugen the cool one, I always fancied Jinn, his decision to stay classy and badass is one I respect.

3. Nobunaga: (Hunter X Hunter) the freaking best thing that happened to bad guys. I absolutely love this guy and his perverse sense of loyalty to his troupe.

2. Rononoa Zorro. NUFF SAID!

Honorable mentions: King Bradley (Wrath from Full Metal Alchemist), Kaito (Kite) in Hunter X Hunter and Gutz (from Berserk).

1. Jubei Kibagami: (Ninja Scroll) Don't gimme any friends about this guy being a ninja not a conventional swordsman cos this Dude bloody rock the stage and upped the game when others were going all DBZ crazy. Best swordsman I ever saw on any series.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
tegak10:

Watch nantasu no tanzai... Its already d next big thing... Overtook one piece in manga sales 4 d 1st half of this year buh op retook it spot
it' quite nice but not too special for me, though i feel that SnK stands on par with OP rather than NnT. either was who follows Tokyo Ghoul, and Gangsta.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
ctuagent007:

I believe you are confusing Roger's hearing of all voices with either Aisha, Coby or Sanji.
Roger's hearing was not Observatin Haki, No, I believe it is a "special/unique" kind of abilty. I know you would say that Oda didn't want to explain that ability of Roger when Rayleigh said "he could hear all things"
That of Roger was an ability unique to him (like when he heard voices of the fish-gods on their way to Raftel) just as it is also unique not Luffy seeing he also heard-smiled to the fish-gods.

***Sanji***i believe you were talking about Punk Hazard when he was looking for Kinemon's torso abi?

Naaa, I'm not confusing both...Voice of All Things is way deeper. Aisa can hear throughout Skypiea so she could tell when someone is knocked out because the 'voice' disappears. But she cannot hear the language of the Sea Kings which is part of VOAT. CoO can hear voices and see things beyond the normal human sense of hearing or sight, but its not like the VOAT.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
ctuagent007:

Honestly, just forget the anime, go for the manga series.
Deadly Sins and Attack on the Titans have been hot on OP's trail these 2 years, especially due to the fact that Oda doesn't release chapters as usual due to his breaks. They must be quite good.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
We're gonna have a good chapter. I knew Zoro would still get lost though, despite all accurate directions.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Loved everybit of it & the chapter was message filled.
And to those hoping on Viola, Rebecca & Kyros as SH's members, sorry.
Did any of yopu noticed that Kyros still has one leg
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Naaa, I'm not confusing both...Voice of All Things is way deeper. Aisa can hear throughout Skypiea so she could tell when someone is knocked out because the 'voice' disappears. But she cannot hear the language of the Sea Kings which is part of VOAT. CoO can hear voices and see things beyond the normal human sense of hearing or sight, but its not like the VOAT.
Now you are talking well cos I thought you were mixing both.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Honestly, just forget the anime, go for the manga series.
Deadly Sins and Attack on the Titans have been hot on OP's trail these 2 years, especially due to the fact that Oda doesn't release chapters as usual due to his breaks. They must be quite good.
I enjoyed AOT's anime & decided to follow the manga but I couldn't understand it so in that case, I should wait on the continuation of the anime when they decide to animate it.
As for it's sales, I noticed it's doing fine but since it's a monthly or 2 monthhs interval manga, it would be hard to people to be constitently follow it all the time (excluding people that buy the volumes).
I heard the mangaka was told he has to break his manga into weekly chapter when he first approached WSJ but he refused & joined a rival of WSJ & he hasn't changed his style of once a month or 2 months....I don't like monthly mangas although that was not the only issue that made me drop AOT
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
tegak10:

Will do when I have the time & more finances...most of my megabytes are used more for series than anime

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.