Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169649 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by panaroma: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Fujitora mutters "You had sympathy for my blindness, but I brought this upon myself.
I saw too many things I did not want to see, and shut my eyes on my own...

Ladies and Gentlemen....Fujitora made himself blind deliberately.

1st official pirate alliance for Luffy.

Probably the largest alliance ever, 5600 people? they need that ship in fishman island drawn only by the fish kings to ship this large number of people.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Lol Oda just can't help it, he is the troll-troll man after all. So cos the fans were crying for a new crew member he brought a mofoking alliance? Talk about overkill...

Damn, Fujitora though... This guy is mad. Just mad.

Great chapter.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by UchihaItachi(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Fujitora mutters "You had sympathy for my blindness, but I brought this upon myself.
I saw too many things I did not want to see, and shut my eyes on my own...

Ladies and Gentlemen....Fujitora made himself blind deliberately.

1st official pirate alliance for Luffy.

Can you really call it an alliance since Luffy is gonna be the overlord should he choose to accept...and it's not like they have a common goal at least not for now...isn't he more like the unofficial 5th emperor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2015
UchihaItachi:

Can you really call it an alliance since Luffy is gonna be the overlord should he choose to accept...and it's not like they have a common goal at least not for now...isn't he more like the unofficial 5th emperor?

You are right though. Kid and Co had an alliance, this is a Yonkou-ship crowning.

Wait am I the only lens one who saw the statement "Joker, one of the four emperors"? When was Joker a Yonkou? Wasn't it BB, Shanks, Kaido and Big Mom?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2015
What did I just read now? Oda is a murdafvcking beast Jeeeeez!!!!!!
I have been shouting my heads off cos the chapter just confirmed we would get the Elbaf arc, Fuji is a mad man for going blind deliberately meaning that Oda would later in the future show us his backstory, Luffy is a YONKO unofficial should he accept the greatest alliance ever.
I learnt something from this chapter & it is that Luffy who isn't afraid of any of the big names (although he can't beat them), is ready "UNOFFICIALLY" for a YONKO battle.
I'm so so hyped for Wano & Luffy's annoincement as the officail Pirate King.....& this my friends are the reasons why Oda's pocket has never & will never run dry.
@uchiha, I never knew you also foolow the manga cos I saw you as an anime viewer only
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2015
kraftykc:

You are right though. Kid and Co had an alliance, this is a Yonkou-ship crowning.

Wait am I the only lens one who saw the statement "Joker, one of the four emperors"? When was Joker a Yonkou? Wasn't it BB, Shanks, Kaido and Big Mom?
I believe that is a mistake so I expect Mangastream to correct that. & give us the real interpretation.
I don't know what is on Oda's mind but I'm so hyped for this series.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by UchihaItachi(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2015
kraftykc:

You know the statement wasn't complete...he probably meant something like "by destroying joker, one of the emperors is gonna come after you" or so
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by UchihaItachi(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2015
ctuagent007:
@uchiha, I never knew you also foolow the manga cos I saw you as an anime viewer only

Lol..why would you think that?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2015
That is cos I have not seen you dicuss or say a word with regards to the manga. Most of your comments give you away as an anime viewer only.

UchihaItachi:

Lol..why would you think that?

Regarding the chapter once more, it's likely turning out fron Luffy's facial-expression, I see him saying a big NO!!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2015
One interesting thing about this chapter to me was the Yonta Maria Grand Fleet Mother Ship.
It is so beautifully designed that I'm just imagining the how it would look like in the anime.
Immediately seeing it took my mind back to all this medevian era movies or series from LOTR, GOT, TROY, Gladiator, etc.
I wish Oda had designed the 1000 sunny with this design.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by panaroma: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Ohhhh BTW what happened to the 1000 sunny, I kinda missed that part
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Odachi no go kill persun ooo...oh boy, see ship, see alliance, see Yonko in tha making....& with nex wk break, ee be like say Luffy go reject am & this na wetyn Oda dey like so dat hin fanz go dey argue weda or nut Luffy go allow them join am.
By the way, Law & Bellarmy were missing in action, so I wonda what Oda haz 4 dem. Infact I'm rapping my head on Oda nex move....Oda is sum1 dat u hav to study hiz nex move like Chess playerz do but like I told PrinceZuko, it is a waste of tym.

I like the ship, very fine but will that ship hold up a giant in it??
The future is bright for Onepiece esp the Salez aspect & the manga may be ending in sum few yrz time (I hope Oda kontinuez for 25yrz dough)

I will also wait 4 Mangastream to undastand betta but I don't need dem 2 know that Joker no be Emperor, so dat na mistake on Mangapanda side but @least, na dem dey make us see the release on tym
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2015
You people should calm down, remember Don krieg who had 50ships and 5000men but was only finished up by only mihawk, luffy is just like him now, i think an emperor is not defined by the number of crew you have, but by the strength of the captain
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lilryder(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmff ODA you're not a man you're something more

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by panaroma: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
okay, mangastream has uploaded theirs. quite a different translation. parent-child...... Luffy is the unofficial 5th emperor now. will he accept the offer?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by UchihaItachi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
ctuagent007:

That is cos I have not seen you dicuss or say a word with regards to the manga. Most of your comments give you away as an anime viewer only.

Regarding the chapter once more, it's likely turning out fron Luffy's facial-expression, I see him saying a big NO!!!!

Lol..well I started reading from "Dressroba" arc...

I think Luffy will accept it in the long run but his first reaction will most likely be a resounding NO
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
slimthugchimee:
You people should calm down, remember Don krieg who had 50ships and 5000men but was only finished up by only mihawk
Oga, you WIKED no be small...you just took the bar-confidence from 80% to -80%.
Well that was Don Kreig & not Luffy. I would wait & see how Oda takes it from here on to tell the story.

slimthugchimee:

luffy is just like him now,
Like I have hinted, both are different. The story for Don Kreig was good for that arc while it lasted & Luffy has surpassed expectatitons & has grown from strenght to strenght since then.
Right now, for instance, Buggy is imcomparable to Luffy, but like Crocodile said, the strenght of a character depends on the Devil Fruit user & now his spirit/will aka Haki level but that same Oda can as well build a character like Buggy to become even bigger threat in every thing than Luffy. It all depends on the story he wants to tell.
Buggy's DF is stupid & foolish according to people, but to Oda, that DF is useful should Oda decide to expand on it's capabilities

slimthugchimee:

i think an emperor is not defined by the number of crew you have, but by the strength of the captain
I disagree with you on this.
To be a Yonko is not only by the captain's abilities alone, but also by the commanders & the allied crew beneath you but it can be interepreted in some other ways one sees it.
For instance, as powerful as Blackbeard was, he still had a plan to add the "DEVILS" in Impel down level 6 & beyound to strenghten his position as a Yonko. He knew that his DF couldn't do it alone. So I believe you not only have to be strong but have capable commanders in addition to allies as you start climbing up the ladder & should Luffy accept this 5,600 alliance, that should let us have an idea how Oda may be planning his future story arc especially the final arc (but I know that the Whitebeard's commanders would be on ground to help Luffy against the marines)
Remember in PH, Law talked about the "so-called failed work" of the WG to have giants as fighters for the WG, so who is to tell if by the final arc, that Vega Punk wouldn't have completed his work by then.
Shanks is a powerful aka COC god but at Marineford, was shown with atleast 8 strong commanders.
I'm sure Big Mama has competent commanders so also BB.
But like theories have been flying around since today's chapter & with Luffy's "I don't care facial expression", I don't see him accepting this alliance at the end of the 800 chapter but let us wait & watch till then
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
lilryder:
Hmmff ODA you're not a man you're something more
Oga wellcome to our hiding unit, Lilryder....@panorama, wellcome too, I see you are new to the thread also
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
panaroma:
okay, mangastream has uploaded theirs. quite a different translation. parent-child......
Well from what I just read in Mangastream, I really pity his journey especially now that the Yonkos are making their moves. It was just like taking me back to marineford when WB died & all the Yonkos moved immediately to consolidate their territories & make even bigger moves.
I just can't wait to see what Oda has in stock for us

UchihaItachi:

Lol..well I started reading from "Dressroba" arc...
I think Luffy will accept it in the long run but his first reaction will most likely be a resounding NO
Luffy luffy, always spoiling people's names. Instead of rosa he said "roba"
It's good to hear that you now follow the manga.
I see Luffy rejecting the alliance but I know they would later come to Luffy's aid in the final arc.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Seeing the citizens took me back to Ohara mini arc when the monster Akainu was still unknown.
Luffy is really fated cos if it were Sakazuki, not only will the citizens be destroyed, but also their bones would be buried 5,000-feet just like how Crocodile does to living things just by touching it.
Aokiji = Fujitora
Oda is a good story teller, can you imagine that no one except him knows how he would use Aokiji. People have thought & thought but no idea on how Oda will use him yet
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tegak10: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
epic chapter.... Now i believe when people say u cant predict op....

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by panaroma: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
ctuagent007:

Oga wellcome to our hiding unit, Lilryder....@panorama, wellcome too, I see you are new to the thread also

Thanks, I have been following for a while though. Just cared to comment today. I was on naruto thread before. Thanks
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
panaroma:

Thanks, I have been following for a while though. Just cared to comment today. I was on naruto thread before. Thanks

Yes I now remember you then in Naruto thread but I never knew you were a Onepiece follower.
All the same wellcome to our ship YONTA MORIA as we sail to Wano but we will stop at Zou first...grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by panaroma: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
ctuagent007:

Yes I now remember you then in Naruto thread but I never knew you were a Onepiece follower.
All the same wellcome to our ship YONTA MORIA as we sail to Wano but we will stop at Zou first...grin grin grin

Lol, I am a manga and an anime addict..
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Alright, I don't like Suleiman the beheader. Where's law? Are they still allies?
Fujitora na beast.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2015
tegak10:
epic chapter.... Now i believe when people say u cant predict op....
This chapter ain't even close to epicness

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2015
I'm with the poster that thinks Luffy's reaction would be a resounding no, too much salt spoils the soup.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
panaroma:

Lol, I am a manga and an anime addict..

Good to hear that we are on the same ship...grin grin grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Twisting:

This chapter ain't even close to epicness
I don't think a chapter has to be Kaido-oic before it can be called epic, for me, it was epic depending on the angle you want to look at it from. For me it was message-passed chapter from last week to 799.
It has shown that he is no longer the scared kitty-cat that was at Saboardy & at Marineford.
He can't beat them for now but atleast he can challenge them & he really needs the ally for his final showdown with the WG.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Twisting:
I'm with the poster that thinks Luffy's reaction would be a resounding no, too much salt spoils the soup.

Well you may think that it is predictable for a Luffy to reject such an alliance seeing that he has always believed that everyman should be free to decide what they want for themselves & not someones' wants on their behalf.
But like people have been predicting, Law would bring him back to his senses so as to get atleast a 60% chance against Kaido.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
I was ryt abt luffy being retracted against his will... Got d means wrong tho... grin

To you guys contemplating luffy's reply, I bliv dat even if he says no, the partnership will still move forward... Just lyk wen he refused their assistance in bringing down doflamingo but that happened regardless tongue

P.S. everyone of those seven representatives r super powers in their own right!!!!

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
So this makes Luffy the new WB, "Mugiwara Oyaji".

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.