Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170084 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
ctuagent007:
Loved everybit of it & the chapter was message filled.
And to those hoping on Viola, Rebecca & Kyros as SH's members, sorry.
Did any of yopu noticed that Kyros still has one leg

Lol. We're left with Bartholomew Bellamy and Ceaser.... Chapter was epic, especially Bartolomeo character. And after years, I still can't stop laughing when Marimo gets lost despite obvious directions.

Kyros will have just 1 leg all his days. He cut off his own leg as a human before he got turned into a toy.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Next One Piece Big Event.....Episode of Sabo special...coming on Saturday.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 1:32am On Aug 21, 2015
The chapta waz cool dough & Oda had to little hype the ending of Dressrosa afta the Kaido hype.
I'm still thinking of the xcape plan for Luffy since Oga Fuji don land...I don't want to see action @ this stage now until when the manga startz getting into the thick of the game.
As for the anime, I'm seeing changez to the recent episodez.....& diz saturday is the 2hr special on Sabongarriiiiii!!!!!!!!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

[s]Lol. We're left with Bartholomew Bellamy and Ceaser[/s]
None abeg.

PRINCEZUKO1:

.... Chapter was epic, especially Bartolomeo character.
This arc has brought some fans not all to the likeness for Bartelemeo....I enjoyed the simplicity of the chapter.

PRINCEZUKO1:

And after years, I still can't stop laughing when Marimo gets lost despite obvious directions.

grin grin grin

PRINCEZUKO1:

Kyros will have just 1 leg all his days. He cut off his own leg as a human before he got turned into a toy.
I was expecting that tontata tribe queen to do her majic since her DF is Revive revive. It has been interpreted to be Revive revive & not Heal Heal DF. Notice a difference btw the 2---Revive & Heal.
Remember when Trebol complained about the destruction of the factory but was happy that they still had Macherie to revive the factory back to it's previous shape (although he never knew the princess had been rescued). Now to revive that factory should also mean that Kyros leg can also be revived back to it's previous state that it was. I think her DF is Heal & shouldn't be interpreted as Revive....I would still wait on more clarification.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well, she can revive what's almost dead...Kyros leg isn't almost dead, its no more there at all. If that other piece of leg is still around then her df might work..but after 10 years, its definitely decayed.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
landinfo:
The chapta waz cool dough & Oda had to little hype the ending of Dressrosa afta the Kaido hype.
I'm still thinking of the xcape plan for Luffy since Oga Fuji don land...I don't want to see action @ this stage now until when the manga startz getting into the thick of the game.
As for the anime, I'm seeing changez to the recent episodez.....& diz saturday is the 2hr special on Sabongarriiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

I'm expecting some minor clashes though. Not a full scale war. I call One Piece the story of chaos Because comedy, tragedy, everything done, is always done in chaos. After everyone being thankful for being saved, same everyone started pursuing Luffy for kidnapping. And anime will make it all more funny.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
I almost wept when I saw Luffy talking to Rebecca. It would kill me if another weeping woman join the crew.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 3:57am On Aug 22, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

I'm expecting some minor clashes though. Not a full scale war. I call One Piece the story of chaos Because comedy, tragedy, everything done, is always done in chaos. After everyone being thankful for being saved, same everyone started pursuing Luffy for kidnapping. And anime will make it all more funny.

He has alwayz insisted he never wantz to be known as a "hero"...& in his goofy defintion like hiz fullish friend Zoro, "a hero is sumone that shares hiz meat (Luffy) or Sake (Zoro) with people"
Of a truth, Onepiece ain't parfect but Oda is a monsta in writing.
Truly the anime would do better like for instance when they just left PH, there waz a scene where Law waz describing who Kaido waz & the anime showed a funny-like snooring Luffy (picking his noise) who waz awake @ that sametime, I laff tire-----so that is the comic side of the anime even when such scenez don't xist in the manga

kraftykc:
I almost wept when I saw Luffy talking to Rebecca. It would kill me if another weeping woman join the crew.

Hehehe...u should have known in tha previous chapta that Rebecca wasn't joining the SHz---Odachi drew a scene where Luffy wasn't convinced on Kyros reason (regarding Rebecca) & Oda showed that thru Zoro & Usopp's thought

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol...I always knew the girls ain't joining the crew. Violet is like a walking manual of everything. The crew's adventure will be killed if she joined. They just land on an island and she'll tell them every single happening. Rebecca is just a crybaby fighter who can't even make a serious damage. Both of them are bad additions. I even wonder why some will prefer Rebecca to Bellamy. Such Hate tho'.....

Yeah the anime always finds a way to add hype and excitement to some moments. Sometimes they overdo it and go off the point.

Episode of Sabo is today. I hope the English comes too....
So landinfo, everyone knows that nothing by itself is perfect...and I like knowing fans views on One Piece...personally, before I came across OP, the stories that I found most intriguing were Shakespeare works. I've read about 90% of his story dramas, and that's cos his works contains several genres...so when I came across OP manga which combines comedy, tragedy, actions, suspence, fiction, reality, chaos, calm, natural, supernatural, present, history, drama, all in one package, it tripped me the more.(OP is not my favorite still though till it ends). Apart from minor story faults in characters like Sanji, Hachin, every other thing I called imperfections, could be excused when looking from another perspective. .......so then, I wish to hear about the imperfections from your own perspective.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

So landinfo, everyone knows that nothing by itself is perfect...and I like knowing fans views on One Piece...personally, before I came across OP, the stories that I found most intriguing were Shakespeare works. I've read about 90% of his story dramas, and that's cos his works contains several genres...so when I came across OP manga which combines comedy, tragedy, actions, suspence, fiction, reality, chaos, calm, natural, supernatural, present, history, drama, all in one package, it tripped me the more.(OP is not my favorite still though till it ends). Apart from minor story faults in characters like Sanji, Hachin, every other thing I called imperfections, could be excused when looking from another perspective. .......so then, I wish to hear about the imperfections from your own perspective.

When I say imparfectionz, I mean the instance where Haki was still a developing "technique" in Odachi'z mind. The instance of Shank'z loss of the armz cumz to mind aldough Oda did well by turning around the situation into a "bet" for the future.
When u see how COC is used now & what he had in mind then, u could see that there waz no "correlation"between then & now. Pple call Shankz a COC god & they don't see how a "god" could not defeat a mere sea-god with hiz COC.....but like I said, Oda'z ability to turn-around the story esp regarding the Shank'z situation is a master piece even with the numerous accusationz against that particular scene.
I don't have much against Oda cos he hasn't given me any to accuse him of...pple'z sole reason against Oda haz to do with them interpreting in their own way how the manga should have or have notz, which to me is wrong. It'z good to predict Oda'z style but it is wrong when cos ya prediction is wrong, u then start biatching him.
He is different from kishi in many wayz of writing & that is why hiz workz speak for himself...as for hiz planned fightz/battles, I respect Kishi but Oda for me haz done even better than that (aldough the last fight against Doffy waz sceptical in my eyez but since Doffy'z waz injured due to Law, I would forgive the him there)

2moro'z anime bringz an end to a nice character who helped shaped the life of Law....Rosinante

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol. Nice one...Most of what fans could call imperfections are just from their own perspectives... The work itself is a masterpiece.
About Shanks, its obvious that at the beginning of OP, Oda hadn't developed haki concepts. In fact, Oda thought he'll write for only 5 years, but after 5 years, he was still in Skypiea. And since his storyline got fans interested, he started expanding and adding plot twists, YET NOTHING WAS MESSED UP. Foxy Pirates saga was drawn while Oda developed Water 7 and Ennies Lobby arcs, Thriller Bark was an added arc, but also Oda did that huge twist there, Brook being Laboon's nakama, from Sabondy to Marineford didn't exist in his initial story but when included later, it fitted in PERFECTLY. Luffy's childhood memories and Sabo who wasn't originally inside it now becoming a big time player. The supernovas were last minute additions to Sabondy arc, but now, big events are being tied to them....and everything just seems fit.
Though these inclusions came with very minor flaws.... Sanji in Baratie arc didn't know df users can't swim, but when he saw Absalom in Thriller Bark, he said he's studied everything about the fruits as a child...but this are very small compared to most other stories that try character linkings.

Respect Oda.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol. Nice one...Most of what fans could call imperfections are just from their own perspectives... The work itself is a masterpiece.
About Shanks, its obvious that at the beginning of OP, Oda hadn't developed haki concepts. In fact, Oda thought he'll write for only 5 years, but after 5 years, he was still in Skypiea. And since his storyline got fans interested, he started expanding and adding plot twists, YET NOTHING WAS MESSED UP. Foxy Pirates saga was drawn while Oda developed Water 7 and Ennies Lobby arcs, Thriller Bark was an added arc, but also Oda did that huge twist there, Brook being Laboon's nakama, from Sabondy to Marineford didn't exist in his initial story but when included later, it fitted in PERFECTLY. Luffy's childhood memories and Sabo who wasn't originally inside it now becoming a big time player. The supernovas were last minute additions to Sabondy arc, but now, big events are being tied to them....and everything just seems fit.
Though these inclusions came with very minor flaws.... Sanji in Baratie arc didn't know df users can't swim, but when he saw Absalom in Thriller Bark, he said he's studied everything about the fruits as a child...but this are very small compared to most other stories that try character linkings.

Respect Oda. Dude thinks everything through down to minor details before writing each page. You might wanna hate Fishmen after seeing Arlong, but your mind gotta change after Fishman arc.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kingvico(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2015
One Piece Is Just Too Entertaining, The Plot Especially Then d Fights n Comedy #yohoho. Can't Wait To Catch Up With You Guys #grininlikeluffy
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Respect Oda. Dude thinks everything through down to minor details before writing each page. You might wanna hate Fishmen after seeing Arlong, but your mind gotta change after Fishman arc.

.......& that is why the manga haz not stopped doing fine in manga & sales.
Do u know that since the turn of Rosi in the anime, it broke more recordz in Japan, that'z to show how addictive a little-introduced character by Oda can be.
Of course I have alwayz loved Arlung'z arc even b4 the introduction of the FI arc & do u know some pple still biatch about FI arc & PH arc, not knowing that both arcz were important to the story cos they "revealed" so many secretz to the "Onepiece"

kingvico:
One Piece Is Just Too Entertaining, The Plot Especially Then d Fights n Comedy #yohoho. Can't Wait To Catch Up With You Guys #grininlikeluffy

Well.cum Oga Brooke (ha xcuse mi, can I see ya pantiez)....& don't worry, soon u would get to where we are both in manga & anime

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Infor I got from OroJackson sayz there would be a anew Onepiece movie @ 2016 Summer.
Infor waz giving immediately "the Sabo Special" waz finishing @ the end.
Great Newz for all Onepiece faithfulz
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who here knows where the Sabo special is?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2015
the SnK movie is on ganool.com, havent seen it yet though
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2015
kraftykc:
Who here knows where the Sabo special is?

here's a link:
http://download.animepremium.tv/video/87150

enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2015
kingvico:

Lol. Welcome on board. Which arc are you in? Seems you've already passed Thriller Bark.

landinfo:

.......& that is why the manga haz not stopped doing fine in manga & sales.
Do u know that since the turn of Rosi in the anime, it broke more recordz in Japan, that'z to show how addictive a little-introduced character by Oda can be.
Of course I have alwayz loved Arlung'z arc even b4 the introduction of the FI arc & do u know some pple still biatch about FI arc & PH arc, not knowing that both arcz were important to the story cos they "revealed" so many secretz to the "Onepiece"

Lol. Rosinante is epic. In just 4-5episodes, his character caught people's fancy by much. My friend told me his sister shed a tear at his death...Lol. Its not surprising though, many fans all over the world cried when the ship Going Merry was burnt including Oda himself. So if he could bring people to cry for a ship, then a human shouldn't be a big deal for him. Ace and WB got same response.

In Skypiea the location of One Piece was defined.
In Fishman one of the Ancient Weapons was revealed. Only those who have their only interests in fights won't like both arcs.
PH will still have more relevance later, but it was a big set up for Dressrosa arc and the usual race against time was really cool. I really liked Law and Zoro displays there.

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. Welcome on board. Which arc are you in? Seems you've already passed Thriller Bark.

Lol. Rosinante is epic. In just 4-5episodes, his character caught people's fancy by much. My friend told me his sister shed a tear at his death...Lol. Its not surprising though, many fans all over the world cried when the ship Going Merry was burnt including Oda himself. So if he could bring people to cry for a ship, then a human shouldn't be a big deal for him. Ace and WB got same response.

In Skypiea the location of One Piece was defined.
In Fishman one of the Ancient Weapons was revealed. Only those who have their only interests in fights won't like both arcs.
PH will still have more relevance later, but it was a big set up for Dressrosa arc and the usual race against time was really cool. I really liked Law and Zoro displays there.
Who didn't cry watching One piece except such a person or group of persons is "ONLY" interested in fights fights & fights.
I cried tears while watching Merry Going & the last time I cried watching a movie was Titanic at DiCaprio's death.
I have tried to "man-up" in Dressrosa & with Law's backstory & Rosinante's story but it hasn't been easy. I cried during Robin's arc & I made sure I "boned" in Nami's arc.
I cried in Jirayra's death & that was the only tear I had in Naruto.
Oda is a true writer.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Lol. Going Merry.... Ace and Luffy's reaction at his death....Robin (I want to live).....Bon Clay sacrifice at Impel Down....Dressrosa's night of Tragedy and Riku's tears.....when they finally got themselves back as Sugar got knocked out....Chopper and Hililuk....Brook's story for a whale.....Rocinante and Law's tears........they all got me too emotional but I really didn't cry though except for the Merry part....my cousin and his wife beside me were crying so I couldn't hold back. It was funny we started laughing at ourselves after that episode....

As for the epic moments that made my heart race with excitement.....WB's entrance in Marineford, Shanks on WB ship and his entrance to the war, Garp announcing Luffy's dad...Kaido revelation.... Luffy one shot on the Pacifista, Sabo's return and eating the fruit, Gear 2nd and 4th revelation.....Zoro turning Pica to bread sorry, I mean slicing him....Law's full name...Shirahoshi....in fact, there's just sooooo many to mention and more are yet to come.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Frankloon(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2015
when I started OnePiece, a friend already spoiled the death of Ace and WB, on getting there I was like "I've been expecting that".
One piece still riles up my emotions tho. I teared up when Kuma dispersed the SH at Sabaody Archipelago, Luffy was so helpless..
Went batsh*t crazy when Zoro made short work of Pica..
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Frankloon:
when I started OnePiece, a friend already spoiled the death of Ace and WB, on getting there I was like "I've been expecting that".
One piece still riles up my emotions tho. I teared up when Kuma dispersed the SH at Sabaody Archipelago, Luffy was so helpless..
Went batsh*t crazy when Zoro made short work of Pica..

Lol. I wasn't spoiled already so I got the full effects of the emotions. But how did I forget the Sabondy events. I was so down that night I couldn't even go to my friends party again. At 1st it was Luffy's punch that fascinated me, then when Kizaru showed up, I decided to finish the arc before leaving my room....then the rest is history.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
BTW, talking about Law, the world doesn't know his full name yet. Law also wasn't seen among the pirates in the last chapter. Let's say he's going to meet Sengoku as predictions says due to their connection with Rocinante....what if he also announces to Sengoku that he too is a D......
Chaos Chaos and more Chaos.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kingvico(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Min Na Arigato ... Am In Dressrosa Arc Ep663
My Most Tearful Moment, Going Merry's Death And Luffys Helplessness In Sabaody #mehn Ah Feel Am.
Its Just Funny How Your Emotions Change 4rm Excitement To Mourning #Oda Senpai Is Just....

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2015
OP 798: Luffy's trying to fight Fujitora? shocked cant wait for next chapter lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Its out and epic. Those Tontanttas are really amazing. Mansherry tricked marines to donating blood till they are immobile. And like I thought, Law told Sengoku that he's a D too. Fujitora about to blow shits sky high and Luffy ready to take on that. Another combo battle underway.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by slimthugchimee(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
I like to make a comparism..... Ace vs current natsu that can use arnament haki
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by EcoBlitz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Luffy is getting way to cocky, i think defeating doffy made him so. Fuji should put him in his place.

and natsu gets destroyed by ace. Ace doesn't need fire to beat him. Ace's physical stats are all higher.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don't think Luffy will fight alone. There's gonna be Zoro and Law. If they leave him alone, Fuji will stomp him badly.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chapter was good & I enjoyed every bit of my reading.

"So I don't care if you are an Admiral of the Navy or even one of the 4 Yonkos...I would beat all of you up if I have to or I will never be the King of the Pirates!!!"

That is a statement of INTENT (x5)!!!!

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
ctuagent007:
Chapter was good & I enjoyed every bit of my reading.

"So I don't care if you are an Admiral of the Navy or even one of the 4 Yonkos...I would beat all of you up if I have to or I will never be the King of the Pirates!!!"

That is a statement of INTENT (x5)!!!!

Lol. This line alone got fans all over chanting. This chapter was damn epic. I guess Law's bounty will be reconsidered again now he's a D and has already started an unstoppable storm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.