Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170354 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by ctuagent007: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. This line alone got fans all over chanting. This chapter was damn epic. I guess Law's bounty will be reconsidered again now he's a D and has already started an unstoppable storm.
I don't see Sengoku discussing with Akainu or the WG as regards Law being a D....of course Law's bounty would naturally increase now that he fought along side Luffy & also seeing that he is no longer a Warlord.
I'm just waiting on the "reveille" meeting that Fuji talked about, something that has to do with the Navy maybe cancelling or destroying the Warlord system.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:28am On Aug 28, 2015
ctuagent007:

I don't see Sengoku discussing with Akainu or the WG as regards Law being a D....of course Law's bounty would naturally increase now that he fought along side Luffy & also seeing that he is no longer a Warlord.
I'm just waiting on the "reveille" meeting that Fuji talked about, something that has to do with the Navy maybe cancelling or destroying the Warlord system.

Well, maybe he might tell them in his normal way. Or Fujitora when they're about to leave. Something like '.....did you really expect to catch 2 D's?' Well we'll see how twill play out.
About the Reverie meeting, its a meeting of the WG with the Kings under them. Its been mentioned as way back as Drum Island arc. Fujitora may not attend as a marine, but he might bring it up in some other way.
2 years ago Dragon sent to gather his chiefs before the year of the meeting, so he has his eyes on it.
Hody also wanted to interrupt the meeting and establish the Fishman empire on land.
Now Fujitora wants to bring in a dangerous agenda too.
I'm also hyped for that arc and I'm sure some chaos is bound to unfold there in Mariejois during that meeting. I bet twill be from the Revolutionary Army.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2015
1. Oda's Inspiration Behind One Piece (The Manga)
As a child, Oda gained interest in pirates through a famous television series titled "Vicky The Viking". He was inspired by Akira Toriyama, creator of Dr. Slump and Dragon Ball and aspired to become a Manga Artist. He worked as an assistant to different manga artists for a few years before finally starting out with One Piece in 1997.

2. Oda's Inspiration Behind Characters
Some confirmed, some unconfirmed. Below our Oda's (possible?) inspiration behind character designs.

Spoiler: Character/Personality List
And we know that a few characters are based on real world personalities, mythological characters and fictional characters. Below these characters and their inspirations are explained in detail (characters are ordered alphabetically).

Aokiji/Kuzan
Kuzan has been confirmed to be based on the late actor Yasaku Matsuda. One of the characters the actor played even had similar hairstyle, clothing and sleep mask design. Kuzan's birthday is also based on Matsuda's. Kuzan's nick-name (Aokiji) is taken from the Momotaro Legends.

Akainu/Sakazuki
Akainu has been confirmed to be based on the famous Japanese actor, Bunta Sugawara. Akainu's real name, Sakazuki is apparently based on the three movies of Bunta Sugawara with "Sakazuki" in the title. Akainu's birthday is also based on Sugawara's. The name "Akainu" is taken from the Momotaro Legends.

Basil Hawkins
It has been confirmed that Hawkins' name is derived from a real life pirate and a navigator. His given name came from Basil Ringrose, while his surname came from John Hawkins.

Boa Hancock, Boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold
The three sisters are based on the Gorgon Sisters from Greek Mythology.

Capone Bege
It has been confirmed that Capone Bege is named after the real life 1920's gangster, Alphonse "Al" Capone. His inspiration is both from Capone as well as the English privateer, William le Sauvage. He also shares his birthday with Al Capone.

Donquixote...
His surname is a reference to Don Quixote, the main character of the famous Spanish novel "El ingenioso hidalgo don Quijote de la Mancha", while his given name, Flamingo, is a bird whose plumage resembles Doflamingo's flamboyant jacket and likely comprises it.
Ironically, while Don Quixote imagined he saw giants and attacked them, Donquixote Doflamingo has a Devil Fruit powered giant working for him.
The Donquixote in the novel also had a loyal horse called CORAZON.
His physical appearance is similar to the famous French singer Michel Polnareff

Emporio Ivankov
Is confirmed to be inspired from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Specifically, Ivankov's look is based on Tim Curry's Dr. Frank-N-Furter role. His tendency to call people "candies" could be a reference to a line from the Rocky Horror song 'Sweet Transvestite', "...he thought you were the candy man." Another similarity the two have is the fact that they can both turn men into transvestites.

Enel
Is based on a Japanese mythological "thunder god" known as Raijin. His design is based off Eminem.

Eustass Kid
It has been confirmed that Kid is named after a real life pirate, William Kidd, who was also nicknamed "Captain". His surname is taken from Eustace the Monk, another real life pirate.

Fujitora/Issho
Fujitora has been confirmed to be based on the Japanese actor Shintaro Katsu, more specifically his role as Zatoichi, the blind swordsman.

Hannyabal
Although not confirmed, many believe Hannyabal is based on the the Hannya mask.

Jewelry Bonney
It has been confirmed and Bonney is named after the real-life 18th century Irish female pirate Anne Bonny, a noble turned pirate, who operated in the Caribbean.

Kizaru/Borasalino
Kizaru has been confirmed to be based on the Japanese Actor Kunie Tanaka, Kizaru's clothes, real name (Borsalino) and birthday, are apparently based on a movie character that Kunie Tanaka played in his youth. His nick-name "Kizaru" is taken from the Momotaro Legends.

Pirate King Roger
Upon his death, the real life pirate Olivier Levasseur had tossed a cryptogram from the scaffolding into the crowd and told them if they could figure out the message, his treasure would be theirs, a treasure that to this day has never been found. This seems to have been part of the inspiration for Roger's legendary death speech, as Roger himself had delivered the message to find his treasure, and notably the Poneglyphs are also part of a grand cryptogram leading to the end of the Grand Line.

Sabo
Is possibly inspired by Artful Dodger, a character in Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. The characters share similar style's of clothing (top hat, sleeves, etc) and they are both of "mischievous" group of children.

Sanjuan Wolf
Known as the "Colossal Battleship" is possibly based on the Spanish Battleship/Warship San Juan Nepomuceno. The warship also participated in the "Battle Of Trafalgar".

Scratchmen Apoo
It has been confirmed that Apoo's name is derived from real life Chinese pirate, Chui A Poo

Sentomaru
Is possibly based on the Japanese folklore hero Kintarō (also known as samurai Sakata no Kintoki), who was notable for wearing nothing but a bib, carrying a massive axe, and sumo wrestling with bears. Additionally, his attack, Ashigara Dokkoi, is a pun on Mt. Ashigara, the place where Kintaro was raised.

Shanks is based off an English King, Edward Long Shanks. He's so tall that even friends tremble at his presence. An enemy once confronted him and fainted by just a look at his eyes (Conqueror Haki)

Shiliew
Is possibly inspired by Yasunori Kato, a fictional character.

Trafalgar Law
It has been confirmed that Law's name is derived from real life pirate Edward Low.Law's apparently infamous cruelty echoes Edward Low's own reputation for violently torturing victims before killing them.

Vander Decken IX
Not officially confirmed, but Vander Decken IX is inspired by the Flying Dutchman legend. He is the captain of the ship "Flying Dutchman" and as a Fishman, Vander Decken is a devil fruit user making him unable to swim, where as most other adaptations portray the captain in a human form who cannot step onto land.

Whitebeard and Blackbeard
Both are inspired by real life pirate known as Edward Teach. Whitebeard's character design and traits are also confirmed to be based on the owner of the pub Oda liked going to. The owner often sat down in the store with medical equipment hooked up to his nose and drank, calling sake "medicine" while telling war stories.

Whitebeard's own line in his first appearance, "I'm not talking to any snot-nosed airheads." was in fact an exact phrase the owner often said to customers. Unfortunately, the pub owner passed away by the time Oda revealed this fact.

Urouge
It has been confirmed that Urouge's name comes from the real life 16th century Turkish pirate, Oruc, one of the Barbarossa brothers.

X Drake
It has been confirmed that Drake's name is based on real life privateer, Sir Francis Drake.

3. Oda's Inspiration Behind Locations
The various locations in One Piece make you wonder, wow the world is really huge isn't it? Let's see what inspired Oda to create these "locations" (or possible inspirations).

Baratie
Oda used to work part-time in a restaurant called "Baratei" (literal meaning 'Rose Arbor'), although not confirmed by Oda, Baratie's name may have been inspired by this restaurant.

Arabasta
The geography, architecture, culture and many things relating to Arabasta (Alabasta) are references to ancient Egypt and the modern Middle East. The name possibly comes from alabaster, a mineral commonly found in ancient Egyptian artifacts.

Jaya
The name of the island may be a reference to the real-life Indonesian island of Java, or probably the Island of Papua (Papua was named Irian Jaya before it changed back into Papua in 2003).

The Island of Papua has the shape of a bird's head. It should also be noted that the name could be derived from the Sanskrit word "Jayakarta" meaning "victorious deed", which interestingly enough is also the origin of the name of Indonesia's capital city Jakarta. In Indonesian Jaya means "Glory" and "Victory" in Sanskrit and Malay.

Water 7
It has been confirmed (by Oda himself, in SBS of Volume 38) that Water 7 is inspired from the city of Venice. "Aqua Laguna" is also based on it's real life counterpart the Acqua Alta.

Tree Of Knowledge
Located at Ohara, it is possibly a reference to the Tree of Knowledge in the bible which is said that Adam and Eve ate from (when told not too) and gained the knowledge of Good and Evil. Its fate is the same as the library of Alexandria, one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient world.

Sabaody Archipelago
The name is possibly derived from the Portuguese word "Sabao" which means "soap" and corresponds to its unique environment wherein soap-like bubbles come out from the trees.

Amazon Lily
It has been confirmed (by Oda himself, in Volume 55 SBS) that Amazon Lily is inspired by and modeled after China.

Impel Down
Impel Down seems to be heavily based on how Hell is described in Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. Both are level-based, "inescapable" prisons with unique forms of punishment per level, and the lower one traverses, the worse the punishments become.
But the landscape itself is from Alcatraz an inescapable island prison in US.

Mariejois
The palace seen whenever the holy land of Mariejois is shown bears a resemblance to the Château de Chambord, located in France. It is unknown if Oda has been inspired by Chateau de Chambord.

Dressrosa
Dressrosa is possibly inspired by Spain, particularly the regions of Andalusia and Catalonia, as evidenced by the architecture, clothes, flamenco dancers, typical cuisine, and Spanish terminology. Thepassionate murders that are so common in Dressrosa is also commonly present in Spanish literature, particularly during the Romantic era in early 19th century.
The fighting fish native to the island seem to resemble bulls, both in appearance and temperament. Bullfighting itself is a popular sport in Spain.
It also has some hints of the country of Italy, as it features a large colosseum where gladiators would fight to the death for the amusements of the spectators.

There are many more and some to come. Oda researches while writing.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
I believe Luffy won't be allowed to fight fujitora... Law will most likely remove him 4rm d battlefield using his df powers...

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by jamilkb(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
SageNaruto:
I believe Luffy won't be allowed to fight fujitora... Law will most likely remove him 4rm d battlefield using his df powers...
Seconded. Fujitora is way up luffy's level..
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
But then, look at the size of what Fujitora created, I wonder if they can escape it.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Just check out. Mangastream made that statement more epic.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
The question is who's gonna rescue Luffy? They can't possibly start another epic fight in Dressrosa IMO.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
But then, look at the size of what Fujitora created, I wonder if they can escape it.
I wonder, unless he gives in again and that's going against the so called gods that gave him the go ahead
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Twisting:

I wonder, unless he gives in again and that's going against the so called gods that gave him the go ahead

I don't think Fuji will back down, but he might not fight seriously. Thinking about it, Law might be able to use his shambles to keep up an escape for the whole ship.
Where is Zoro right now is another big question. If the 3 novas make a coordinated attack, they might be able to create a window of escape.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Episode 707 today. Flashbacks are done, the executives battles will soon start. They've started using colours on Doffy string attacks.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zuko shld know dat by naw, arguing wit dose boyz @ naruto thread na failure...I don leave their matter 4 dem teytey.
From the beginning, middle & ending of all the fightz @ the war arc, we argue am tire sotey many of dem con dey so inconsistent wit their inconsistenciez defense for Kishi.....the plotholez matter tire many of dem so dey ended up using their fellow colleguez komment as their basis for conviction to suit their inner most taste, but in their heartz of heartz, u can sti see dat dey were not satisfied.

But I decide make I jus peep inside their las 2-3 pagez, oh boi, I laff tire sotey their defense for Kishi failure sti never change but I waz peturbed @ the below komment dat showed that pple don't know what or how to ff Onepiece & it is a collosal shame + a big disgrace for sum1 or sum pple to say they ff Onepiece & make this un4givable blunderz;

caboltx:

[s]Naruto's storyline is way better and matured than one piece.[/s] I watch one piece cos it is funny

caboltx:

Garp wants to find the one piece

caboltx:

[s]Of course WB wants to be d pirate king although he is dead [/s]

caboltx:
My mistake I meant to say whitebeard

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zuko those inspiration stories on Oda's story from the human inspirationz he used to their world locationz are good & I enjoy am wella.
It showz Oda knowz hiz workz very well & we are all waiting for the Wano arc & see how he wantz to interprete hiz own version of the Japanes history aka Wano kingdom.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Twisting:
The question is who's gonna rescue Luffy? They can't possibly start another epic fight in Dressrosa IMO.
Of course I don't xpect Oda to throw a fight for Luffy @ diz stage weda against Admiralz or Yonkoz.
I hav alwayz insisted that Luffy na small pikin in tha scheme of thingz but he would cu.m good I trusss Oda on that.
The best of Odachi is not only in hiz storyline but also hiz power scale for all hiz characterz. He doesn't jus giv pple power randomly cos he wantz to, he givz @ the appropriate time & it is well debated & pple be.cum convinced that such time for the power is well timed....Don't fear cos Oda /=/ Kishi, lielie

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

If u think too much 4 Oda, u fit develop headache ooo. That guy know wetyn hin go do, our job na to wait & then agree or not to agree & then critique were we suppose to.

The only reason dose boyz @ naruto thread use their 500 pagez arguement as popularity contest ova Onepiece 29 is cos Naruto is "fool" of inconsistent plotholez that has materialized into unnecessary arguement so it will automatically increase their pagez cos everybody don't agree with anoda'z komment but they later may cu.m to agree with their "supposed" leader if they see that Onepiece arguement is involved

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Episode 707 today. Flashbacks are done, the executives battles will soon start. They've started using colours on Doffy string attacks.

I never wash las week own not to talk of 2day'z episode & I don read abt the coloured stringz of Oda but the onli complain of fanz na Toei'z pacing inclusive of fillerz witch I hav never bothered mysef abt.
I wud download 706 & 707 soon.
Ehen how u dey take download for Kissanime?

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by slimthugchimee(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2015
Are u guys kidding me? When i asked Zorro and kenpachi who would win y'll said zorro,but that is some bullshit, i dont think y'll noticed but kenpachi cut a damn meteorite larger than that of madara. Am not trying to degrade zorro here but what he cut was nowhere compared to what kenpachi cut
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol landinfo. No mind them abeg, I know say na arguments make them 'active' it took them 1 year to have up to 9 pages, then all of a sudden, when inconsistencies became obvious, fan theories and arguments riddled the thread till 500 pages dem dey make noise with. Funny enough most of them there dont even know Naruto story very well, that why someone will say Kakashi copied susanoo, e neva even copy amaterasu finish...That's why I told them that empty vessels makes the loudest noises. OP got the music where it matters. 80% of Naruto discussions during the war were plotholes... 10% was Naruto vs Sasuke fanbase war....rest were just a bit constructive. Naruto fan base is full of confusions.
But for OP, each chapter gives you constructive stuff to talk about and less arguments.

As for the anime, seriously their slow pace gets on my nerves, but I don't really care so much. The manga gives the needed vibes. I just focus more on it.

To download from kissanime, just register a free account with them.......have a video grabber on your system or phone. With system, chrome or torch browsers have it by default, and on phone I use UC web. Once you login to kissanime and play the video, it'll start downloading it for you. You can then close the video while it finishes the download.

Alternatively, if you're using Android, download the anime app Animania.....every anime is also in it and clear quality at 50MB.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol. I showed the cabol guy that he knows nothing on OP. Its possible he hasn't watched it yet at all.

The power rankings are good and sometimes funny. Eg. Perona can mess around with all the Straw Hats but Usopp, the weakest in the crew will spank her. Kyros will beat up Doffy executives but a touch from Sugar will put him down. Hec some abilities makes power levels seem like a joke....Lol. I really like that.

About not thinking for Oda, I learnt that the hard way. Everything I thought would happen didn't apart from Sabo's return yet I didn't expect that way and yet they all kept me hyped. Kishi tried it too but his unexpected events were inconsistent and pissed fans off.....For Oda, he'll do it and have his fans screaming 'Oda is a genius'....Lol.

BTW guys....what are your favorite arcs and characters.
I have MarineFord, Dressrosa and Water7.
Then Zoro, Shanks, Law and Sabo.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by caboltx(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2015
landinfo:
Zuko shld know dat by naw, arguing wit dose boyz @ naruto thread na failure...I don leave their matter 4 dem teytey.
From the beginning, middle & ending of all the fightz @ the war arc, we argue am tire sotey many of dem con dey so inconsistent wit their inconsistenciez defense for Kishi.....the plotholez matter tire many of dem so dey ended up using their fellow colleguez komment as their basis for conviction to suit their inner most taste, but in their heartz of heartz, u can sti see dat dey were not satisfied.

But I decide make I jus peep inside their las 2-3 pagez, oh boi, I laff tire sotey their defense for Kishi failure sti never change but I waz peturbed @ the below komment dat showed that pple don't know what or how to ff Onepiece & it is a collosal shame + a big disgrace for sum1 or sum pple to say they ff Onepiece & make this un4givable blunderz;

Good good now clap 4 ya sef grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Favorite arc: Saboady, Alabaster and Impel Down.

Favorite character: Hahaha haha. ZORRO. nuff said.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by caboltx(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2015
wink wink wink wink

I don show 4 dis thread landinfo thanks for inviting me wink

Abeg I want to start watching one piece grin
GOMU GOMU NOO wink
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by caboltx(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2015
I wan ask question

Is shanks stronger than luffy undecided
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2015
caboltx:
I wan ask question
Is shanks stronger than luffy undecided
He is way stronger. Remember what his haki did to WB pirates?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Kaycee7(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
caboltx:
wink wink wink wink

I don show 4 dis thread landinfo thanks for inviting me wink

Abeg I want to start watching one piece grin
GOMU GOMU NOO wink
Hope u hv stamina. 700+ episodes no be beans.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by UchihaItachi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Favorite arcs: Alabasta, Impel Down through Marineford, Fishman island and Punk Hazard

Favorite characters: Zorro, Rayleigh, hawk eye and Boa Hancock cool

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol. Question of the year....is Shanks stronger than Luffy. Oh men...

Twisting:

He is way stronger. Remember what his haki did to WB pirates?

Twisting pls don't twist him more, he doesn't know of haki yet.

Zoro fanboys huh.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by caboltx(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kaycee7:
Hope u hv stamina. 700+ episodes no be beans.

Well at least I am watching the dressrosa arc
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by caboltx(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol. Question of the year....is Shanks stronger than Luffy. Oh men...

Twisting pls don't twist him more, he doesn't know of haki yet.

Zoro fanboys huh.

undecided I know about haki
Usopp awaken his haki and was able to see sugar luffy and law's aura
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
K. the newbie makes a high jump.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
slimthugchimee:
Are u guys kidding me? When i asked Zorro and kenpachi who would win y'll said zorro,but that is some bullshit, i dont think y'll noticed but kenpachi cut a damn meteorite larger than that of madara. Am not trying to degrade zorro here but what he cut was nowhere compared to what kenpachi cut

My bro, ee depend on ya taste 4 swordzmen & crossing of characterz haz alwayz & will alwayz a be a no no 4 mi.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol landinfo. No mind them abeg, I know say na arguments make them 'active' it took them 1 year to have up to 9 pages, then all of a sudden, when inconsistencies became obvious, fan theories and arguments riddled the thread till 500 pages dem dey make noise with.

Of course majority of dem onli argued alost thru out the war arc & dat increased the pagez but not the pocketz of Kishi cos the spiral down effect of the manga waz felt real hard.
Popularity started dwindlin & the bank paymentz no longer became as it was esp during Pain'z arc.

PRINCEZUKO1:

Funny enough most of them there dont even know Naruto story very well, that why someone will say Kakashi copied susanoo, e neva even copy amaterasu finish...That's why I told them that empty vessels makes the loudest noises. OP got the music where it matters. 80% of Naruto discussions during the war were plotholes... 10% was Naruto vs Sasuke fanbase war....rest were just a bit constructive. Naruto fan base is full of confusions.
Many of dem don't know shit.z abt Naruto so dey mainly rely either in the fightz or in anoda'z superior arguement esp ova their own perception of the same manga they are also following.
The bolded is factz & can not be argued ova cos it'z clear 4 all 2 see.
I can even let u know that apart 4rm the 50% arguement of the inconsistenciez in the war arc, most of the 30% talkz were on the Naruto vs Saske fightz while 15% waz on Romance wit regardz 2 Naruto...Sakura/Byakugan girl & Saske...Sakura/Ino & last 5% waz jus left hanging on the air wit no space or bed 2 land on.

PRINCEZUKO1:

But for OP, each chapter gives you constructive stuff to talk about and less arguments.

Onepiece haz it own problemz but u can only see dem if u really undastand Literature or know the dynamicz surrounding the manga. It isn't 4 babez sti suckin milk, it'z 4 matured adultz & kidz ff it hav suddenly matured into one. That'z not to say we don't hav dose who don't know jack abt the manga but @least they are less in the scheme of thingz.

PRINCEZUKO1:

As for the anime, seriously their slow pace gets on my nerves, but I don't really care so much. The manga gives the needed vibes. I just focus more on it.

Well 4 mi I enjoy the anime, pacing or not & I also follow it religiousli...I don wash 706 & 707 & it'z great to feel what Gear 4 go be by nex year March, I'm sure of dat.

PRINCEZUKO1:

To download from kissanime, just register a free account with them.......have a video grabber on your system or phone. With system, chrome or torch browsers have it by default, and on phone I use UC web. Once you login to kissanime and play the video, it'll start downloading it for you. You can then close the video while it finishes the download.

Alternatively, if you're using Android, download the anime app Animania.....every anime is also in it and clear quality at 50MB.

Oh boi, wit all diz, then I no need dem again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.