Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes (15305 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. / Ugandan Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill That Includes Life In Prison - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by otokx(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
noted

1 Like

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I like this. No gay in Vladimir Putin's nation.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Vansnickers: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rossikk:

lol.... nobody fcks with the KGB. cool

The KGB was scrapped in 1991 after the collapse of the Soviet union.

1 Like

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by porka: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
CROWÉ:

You are thinking of western nations, Russia is nothing like them, it is more like china were the government and the people are separate and it is heavily oppressive of it own people.

Clearly God is not blessing Russia, he is blessing those soddom and gomorrah nations because by any stretch of the imagination they are all much better than putin prison.

Seems you are embittered.

Well, the Western government[s] seem to have borrowed the Chinese' template now in dealing their people.

Or did you miss out in the current 'mother of all leaks'?

American government is monitoring its citizens; phone records, internet etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fadR8jAapWY

Sounds Chinese isn't it?

You talk of oppression?

What is targeted assassination of citizens by government?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/feb/05/obama-kill-list-doj-memo

Seems your Western civilization is collapsing brother.

And you mentioned God's blessings?

'Righteousness exalts a nation'

2 Likes

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Vansnickers: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hypocrites that can't leave their noses out of other people's lives.
I might not be gay, but the way you people treat homosexuals makes me more Pro-gay everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by PHIPEX(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
I laugh aloud whenever I hear these homos complain of human right. Can you imagine mad men who are locked up at Yaba left complaining that their rights to free movements are being infringed upon. All gays mad men should be locked up for sanity to reign in our world.

1 Like

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by bknight: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Once again, Russia asserts its relevance in the balance of power as reference point for us.

One country I'd love to visit cool

2 Likes

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Chregor(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Mehnnnnnnnn, see voting; none of them stray in their resolve to nip this world scourges in the bud.
America and their western counterparts are fraught with weird perverts and reprobates of all calibre. I'm looking forward to hearing from US/UK government to come up with a threat to cut off foreign's aids to the Russian jst as they have muscled with Nigeria. Sh**holes.
Russians are one hell of racists though, however, i can't but acknowledge this move so as to put a paid to these demonic tendencies.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by porka: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Van snickers: Hypocrites that can't leave their noses out of other people's lives.
I might not be gay, but the way you people treat homosexuals makes me more Pro-gay everyday.

You are not even sure how you 'are born'.

Is there any way to test your 'gene'?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Vansnickers: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2013
porka:

You are not even sure how you 'are born'.

Is there any way to test your 'gene'?

Dumb@ss. You bolded one part of my sentence and read it completely out of context.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by porka: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Chregor: Mehnnnnnnnn, see voting; none of them stray in their resolve to nip this world scourges in the bud.
America and their western counterparts are fraught with weird perverts and reprobates of all calibre. I'm looking forward to [b]hearing from US/UK government to come up with a threat to cut off foreign's aids to the Russian [/b]jst as they have muscled with Nigeria. Sh**holes

Any negative word and a quarter of Europe will be left in deadly cold in winter.

For Africans?

Well, they (the West) don't really believe that slavery and colonization ended long ago.

They won't find things easy this time though.

Good luck to their accomplices.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Van snickers:

Dumb@ss. You bolded one part of my sentence and read it completely out of context.

Well bro, I think you're a closet homo. If I were you, which means never, I will publicly come out of the closet.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by porka: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Van snickers:

You are simply trying to find your 'gene', right?

And the way homosexuals are treated is getting you closer to your 'gene', right?
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Vansnickers: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2013
donedy:

Well bro, I think you're a closet homo. If I were you, which means never, I will publicly come out of the closet.

I'm not a Homosexual, I'm not even Bi-sexu@l. I'm just against people maltreating Homosexuals just because they are different. Call me Gay all you want, I don't give a Sh1t. I still Screw more girls in a week than you'll screw in three years.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by abujalapdog(m): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2013
Thank God gay business is a bad business an i hate them with passion.. Prostitute an gay suppose to be given death sentence!
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2013
What will people say when Russia passes Anti- miscegenation laws, I pretty certain something is in the line for such a law.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Confusion: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2013
What I don't understand about the west is this
With one mouth they will say is their fundamental human right to be intimate with whoever but with another mouth they will come heavy on a brother and sister that is intimate or father and daugther if they chose to without calling it incest.
This is my logical reason why I don support it, when incest is no longer considered incest then I will know that this agenda is not sponsored from hell
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2013
zetdee: What will people say when Russia passes Anti- miscegenation laws, I pretty certain something is in the line for such a law.

For the love of humanity, must black folks marry white folks, another deluded soul ridden with inferiority complex.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Confusion: 1:21am On Jun 12, 2013
Confusion: What I don't understand about the west is this
With one mouth they will say is their fundamental human right to be intimate with whoever but with another mouth they will come heavy on a brother and sister that is intimate or father and daugther if they chose to without calling it incest.
This is my logical reason why I don support it, when incest is no longer considered incest then I will know that this agenda is not sponsored from hell
It is in*cest I wrote no inbreeding, abi seun you don join them
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by elmajid(m): 1:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Crowe, u be gay? No vex...... (Tightns belt).
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by bobthebuilder99(m): 1:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Rossikk: I'm a bit surprised to be honest. Thought the gay rights movement would be a lot stronger in a European state like Russia.

Since when has Russia been considered a part of Europe?

They have always been the weird, poor, communist, half Asian brother of Europe.

ABEG, they are still a "developing nation" alongside Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 12, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

From the way you're spitting those incoherent words, I'm sure you're an illiterate that significantly lacks in foreign affairs. Please go and check Russia's GDP and compared that to UK's. Russia has been a super-power right way before and after Soviet Union. Today, it's still technologically more advance than other countries, only second to the United State.

It must be paining you since you heard this news: you think Russians have time for gays like you.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 12, 2013
why am I NOT surprised tongue
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 12, 2013
436-0 Votes

grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 12, 2013
donedy:

For the love of humanity, must black folks marry white folks, another deluded soul ridden with inferiority complex.

I know most people praising Russia for its anti gay laws will shout racism if such a law was passed.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by BetaThings: 1:47am On Jun 12, 2013
CROWÉ:

You are thinking of western nations, Russia is nothing like them, it is more like china were the government and the people are separate and it is heavily oppressive of it own people.

I will like to be so oppressed

CROWÉ:
Clearly God is not blessing Russia, he is blessing those soddom and gomorrah nations because by any stretch of the imagination they are all much better than putin prison.

Where do you live? Where were you when putin turned off the gas tap a few years ago. Your "blessed" Europeans would have frozen to death. And where are the PIGS now (Portugal, irealnd, Greece and Spain)? And your beloved italy

Please thumb through "Dreaming with the BRICS" and post again
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by BetaThings: 1:51am On Jun 12, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

ABEG, they are still a "developing nation" alongside Nigeria.

weird and poor
Let any European nation as much as try to fight its satellite states and that nation will be obliterated

You had better stop whining over this massive defeat of homo-malady!
No team ever came back from a 436 - 0 annihilation

2 Likes

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by BetaThings: 1:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Van snickers:

I'm not a Homosexual, I'm not even Bi-sexu@l. I'm just against people maltreating Homosexuals just because they are different. Call me Gay all you want, I don't give a Sh1t. I still Screw more girls in a week than you'll screw in three years.

I am just against people who believe homo-sick have the right to live
They DON'T
The have only one right: to choose how to go to the void - noose or bullet.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by BetaThings: 1:56am On Jun 12, 2013
Van snickers: Hypocrites that can't leave their noses out of other people's lives.

Just come out to a public place to say it and we will know that you are truly pro-suicide
What is one twisted sample less in a largely pure pool of over 7billion?
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by BetaThings: 1:58am On Jun 12, 2013
Van snickers:

The KGB was scrapped in 1991 after the collapse of the Soviet union.

But the FSB lives on. No messing with people whose heads are properly screwed!

1 Like

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by BetaThings: 2:00am On Jun 12, 2013
gentlem80: Nice one grin Let await some gay and lesbo bashing.

Bashing is too mild. we need to be bursting skulls. They are getting too confident
have you seen anyone saying the Duma is chasing shadows or should be pursuing more important things
Russians know their minds
They are not being teleguided from somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by churific(m): 2:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Passing anti-gay laws doesn't solve anything but it is the law and must be honored.

However, if it's a "problem," then it's a problem that's here to stay. Regardless, let's make sure we respect human lives and human rights.

All these comments about "killing" and "bashing skulls" are simply over the line. I don't care what you believe in but it's never okay to take a human live absent self defense!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Police Chief Blames Nigerians For South African Drug Problems / New COVID-19 Variant Found In France As Cases Rise / #Partygate: UK PM, Boris Johnson narrowly Survives Confidence Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.