Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes (15306 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. / Ugandan Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill That Includes Life In Prison - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by collynzo2(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2013
Arsenate: Butt hurt gays all over the thread, lol. Loving it.
Literally butthurt if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by bknight: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2013
pazienza:

Haha! A black man loves russia.

Do you have a problem with that? If they hate gay and hate blacks is understandable. Both are discrimination. But why wld a poster shout foul abt discriminating against LGBT only to remind a blackman he shldnt like russia. Oh yes! Its not discriminating against whites, I forgot. You're a racist too. You discriminate!

pres-elect:

Hehehehehe grin don't mind the villager. Lack of exposure is very bad.

grin grin grin yes, don't mind the villager with his choices of where to visit for same exposure

I have not claimed to hv descended from anywhere else but africa! Allow a 'thoroughly' black village man his choice of association cool
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by BarryX(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2013
pazienza:

And you fail to see the link between russia's racism, intolerance to anything other than a white skin and this new bill?

You praise them for discriminating against a certain group of people you share same opinion about with them.
Hope you do the same when you hear news of russia's intolerance to black skin.
I didn't really fail to see the link as you postulate hence I had it mentioned in my post, BUT when someone always does something wrong and all of a sudden did something right ethics teaches us to give them a Pat in the back. But wait oo.. Hope you ain't advocating for Gays ??
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Btruth: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2013
Thump up for the Russians. They've always been a discipline nations though inrespect of their short comings. God is really against sodomy and it should not be encourage at all. Let's all wait for the rewards of this new acts for the Russians.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by splashbaby(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2013
Now for the very first time in my life I'm on the side of the Russians...."From Russian With Love"
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Wsdm: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2013
All those promoting same sex marriages shall one day have all their citizens as immigrant.
... Just the same way a black man could rise to power in America against the white citizens because they are too scared to go through the stress of pregnancy and child birth which have greatly reduce their population and making the immigrant the larger population.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Agassa: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2013
My faith in humanity has been restored.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2013
chidindufrank: Nice one soviets

Yes, thank God ours was passed before theirs else the gay-press would have said we were influenced by the russians against gay.

man to man ...yuck horrible.. through an a%%...
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by dabossman(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Phoenix6278: USA should come and run their mouth the way they did in Nigeria's case. Nah they won't, they know their boundaries

Abi o! But then Russia doesn't go begging them for aid. Naija take note.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2013
Ikengawo:

Russia is not like the rest of europe. It's a lot less liberal to a significant extreme. It's also not a real democracy and functions, politically, more like an African country than a standard european one.
so becos they banned homo, they are equated with African states ehh? well russians, from my understanding, have a say in the socio-political affairs of the world as france who promoted homo. so stop been sentimental.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Neob04(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2013
Thats a brave move by the soviet despite the opposition that comes with it.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2013
I honestly can't understand why with all the beautiful women to be had, a man will prefer another man, it just beats me
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by CROWE: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2013
hisblud:
so becos they banned homo, they are equated with African states ehh? well russians, from my understanding, have a say in the socio-political affairs of the world as france who promoted homo. so stop been sentimental.

Who told you that it is because they banned homosexuality that he says that, can you prove that they re otherwise a traditional European country? let me tell you something about Russias policy, the syrian government is killing its people and russia supports them while germany, france, the netherlands, the uk are all supporting the people rebelling against the oppressive government so when someone says russia is not a traditional European country don't go making silly statements. Read the whole thread again, there is no argument that Russia is a cesspool of discrimination and tyranny.

SPEED5: Why Gay is rijected: 1) it is not natural 2) it is dirty in all ramifications 3) if u choose to believe or not, d evidence of the existence of God is all around us. Religions do not support gay cos its SIN against GOD. Its a projection of satan

The bible says you should believe in God by faith, this is because there is no actual proof that he exists anywhere in the world. You can construe all those things around us as you like but there is no actual evidence of any deities.

TheRealYemi: I honestly can't understand why with all the beautiful women to be had, a man will prefer another man, it just beats me

Me either but then if you asked me why I find breasts so fascinating I will never be able to give you an answer so understanding homosexuals is never gonna happen, just have to accept them, they are intelligent people like the rest of us and otherwise no different so we just have to learn to accept that this is their thing and move on.

Acceptance of other people and not judging them is something Christianity preaches isn't it? All ye hypocrits, your the ones I am asking.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by hardeihorlar(f): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2013
fitzmayowa: What happened to live and let others live
Just passing by sha
. Say that in d nearest future wen one of ur kids turn out 2 be gay!
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by woleainajnr(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2013
who is this googlepiking ........ can't understand sarcasm when you read one...nawa ooo
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by BashMe1(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2013
[size=29pt]NICEST MOVE SO FAR.... USA SHUD LEARN FROM THIS[/size] angry
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by chris365(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2013
Chai!!! shocked our leaders need to go and get some balls frome these Russians
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by CROWE: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2013
chris365: Chai!!! shocked our leaders need to go and get some balls frome these Russians

I think they are in dire need of something else, "SENSE".
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by dabossman(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2013
Er..., just asking o! Since anti-gay laws are considered an act of "intolerance", and homosexuality should not be criminalized, when will polygamy (labeled 'bigamy') and marriage between blood relatives (labeled 'in.cest') become legal in the west?

If it's okay for two consenting adults of the same sex to get married and adopt kids, then why is it illegal for three or more consenting adults to be legally married and be one family, or why can't a brother marry his sister. We are all free to do as we chose when it comes to sexual and marital rights, aren't we?

When will the West repeal their laws on bigamy and in.cest? Or don't people that prefer polygamy have rights too? Or is it only the Western powers that can decide what rights consenting adults are entitled to?

Again..., just asking.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by dabossman(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2013
Chei, Nairaland..., since when did in.cest become a vulgar word? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by loswhite(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2013
CROWÉ:

You are thinking of western nations, Russia is nothing like them, it is more like china were the government and the people are separate and it is heavily oppressive of it own people.

Clearly God is not blessing Russia, he is blessing those soddom and gomorrah nations because by any stretch of the imagination they are all much better than putin prison.
must ppl be free to do any form of nonsense that comes to their head. So in ten years time if ppl feel attracted to their pet and they feel that they want to get married they should be free to do that right? The number of ppl dat are kill on gun related violence in US alone is more than terrorist attack . Just yesterday a 4 year old shot his father, few weeks ago a seven year old shot the younger sister. If this is what freedom is then I think I will prefer prison
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Koolking(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2013
**Applaud**. I would never have thought a country like Russia would pass a bill against LGBT. This is incredibly credible.

Nice one Russian govt.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by loswhite(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2013
fitzmayowa: What happened to live and let others live
Just passing by sha
what happen to them coming to the street to request 4 equality hav u seen married men and women taking to the street because of their sexual orientation. Too much propaganda frm gay and human right activist must be stopped because they are gradually influencing our kids

1 Like

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by loswhite(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2013
Van snickers: Hypocrites that can't leave their noses out of other people's lives.
I might not be gay, but the way you people treat homosexuals makes me more Pro-gay everyday.
u be gay jor stop claiming to be a sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by CROWE: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2013
dabossman: Er..., just asking o! Since anti-gay laws are considered an act of "intolerance", and homosexuality should not be criminalized, when will polygamy (labeled 'bigamy') and marriage between blood relatives (labeled 'in.cest') become legal in the west?

If it's okay for two consenting adults of the same sex to get married and adopt kids, then why is it illegal for three or more consenting adults to be legally married and be one family, or why can't a brother marry his sister. We are all free to do as we chose when it comes to sexual and marital rights, aren't we?

When will the West repeal their laws on bigamy and in.cest? Or don't people that prefer polygamy have rights too? Or is it only the Western powers that can decide what rights consenting adults are entitled to?

Again..., just asking.

Simple, there are no people advocating for either and tolerance and acceptance is a gradual process, polygamy if it ever catches wind in the us I am sure it will pass but inzest is bad for the human race, being allowed to Bleep your sister opens up room for children of inzest who are at high risk of genetic deficiencies that they will then spread, we are looking to evolve, not devolve. There you have it, if the culture shifts towards Americans wanting the right to be polygamous they will eventually get it but there is a genetic rejection of inzest.

loswhite: must ppl be free to do any form of nonsense that comes to their head. So in ten years time if ppl feel attracted to their pet and they feel that they want to get married they should be free to do that right? The number of ppl dat are kill on gun related violence in US alone is more than terrorist attack . Just yesterday a 4 year old shot his father, few weeks ago a seven year old shot the younger sister. If this is what freedom is then I think I will prefer prison

Freedom to do whatever as long as you don't impose on other people against their will so no, killing people doesn't count and your pet cannot be said to consent or held to the same standards as it is not sapient and an organism of lesser intelligence, any perceived consent will not hold up in court. So doing whatever you want to people will not fly and neither will bestiality, there are two sides to freedom mate, where did you learn that one persons freedom supersedes another, remember equality and what not.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by loswhite(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Since when has Russia been considered a part of Europe?

They have always been the weird, poor, communist, half Asian brother of Europe.

ABEG, they are still a "developing nation" alongside Nigeria.
nw u hav won the dumbest post on this thread
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2013
i've always noted dat the soviet is nothing like the rest of the european nations. Their values are quite different. Good move i must say
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by loswhite(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2013
pazienza:

And you fail to see the link between russia's racism, intolerance to anything other than a white skin and this new bill?

You praise them for discriminating against a certain group of people you share same opinion about with them.
Hope you do the same when you hear news of russia's intolerance to black skin.
dumb
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by loswhite(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2013
pres-elect:

Hehehehehe grin don't mind the villager. Lack of exposure is very bad.

grin grin
These goat-heads won't last 24hrs in Moscow before looking for the British embassy

Exactly my thoughts. That country is unapologetically racist to the core. I dread them all. From the president to the poorest man in that country. All bloody racists and white supremacists.

hw is d topic related to racism?
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by CROWE: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2013
Since when has Russia been considered a part of Europe?

They have always been the weird, poor, communist, half Asian brother of Europe.

ABEG, they are still a "developing nation" alongside Nigeria.

loswhite: nw u hav won the dumbest post on this thread

Russia is poor, they invented and spearheaded communism, most of Russia is in Asia and large percentages of them are of Asian origin, infrastructure in South Africa is better than in Russia.

I know that Russia has done something that you like and you want to look at them like some ideal to look up to but Russia but communism ruined Russia, it is in fact a developing state that oppresses its people, whether you chose to accept it or not.
Re: Russian Parliament Passes Anti-gay Bill In a 436-0 Votes by loswhite(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2013
blackpanda: Well its not surprising. There's a parallel line btw countries that advocate freedom and the protection of human rights, and those that seek to continously enslave people with no regards for their rights.
Am very sure the whole world knows which group russia falls into. The country is reputed as a home to some of the most ruthless tyrants in mankinds history. Certainly this is not a model Nigeria wants to follow. Gays are here to stay. They re our brothers, sisters, friends, relatives and even parents. There's no law anyone can pass to change that. The worst u can do is to make pple hide their relationships
we won't them to hide so dat they don't Influence innocent ppl with their weird life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Police Chief Blames Nigerians For South African Drug Problems / New COVID-19 Variant Found In France As Cases Rise / #Partygate: UK PM, Boris Johnson narrowly Survives Confidence Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.