Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This (1369 Views)

Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Explaining Bible Contradiction. / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by butterflyy(f): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2013
I went to my villa during the Easter period n one day there was a fight @ d neighbouring family n my elder brother wanted to go n check it out n my mum was like, 'don't goo, Mike has done Eti Ada(a kind of charm u do n when u re in a fight u can beat seven men n they cant do u anything)n I was like, Mike who i can even beat one hand. Fastforward to last week I went to village again n on getting down from d bus I saw ppl fighting n it was this same man beating big guys left n right, more than five guys, if u want to seperate then he will beat u join. It was when one woman brought few broom stick n flog him, he fell down n then those guys were able to stand up n walk out in shame.
After my sisters death I stopped believing therez anything beyond what am seeing, but what I saw that day made me more confused. Pls if therez an explanation to this I will love it. Thanks
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2013
My brother don't let your eye fool your mind.
This is Africa Juju power dey.
But God power super power them all.
Don't dear devil if you know say you are not Strong enough. People get Ojuju power to control things.
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by ooman(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Have you thought about fat weakening poisons, fluid or gaseous that could have been used to weaken the guy. The skin is permeable to fat & some selected substances.
The guy must have doped to have started the fight.

Just a little closer to things around you and you will understand how nature works and that no god control it, because god cannot exist. Gods are too complex to be uncreated. Spirits are too immaterial to be conscious. Let reason rule your every thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by outcst: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2013
^^^

LWKMD!!!

...fat weakning poison and gaseous kini?

LWTMB!!!
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by butterflyy(f): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
ooman: Have you thought about fat weakening poisons, fluid or gaseous that could have been used to weaken the guy. The skin is permeable to fat & some selected substances.

Just a little closer to things around you and you will understand how nature works and that no god control it, because god cannot exist. Gods are too complex to be uncreated. Spirits are too immaterial to be conscious. Let reason rule your every thought.
U dont understand, the guy just needed to touch them to weaken them, but when d woman hit him with d broom sticks it was d other way round.
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
ooman: Have you thought about fat weakening poisons, fluid or gaseous that could have been used to weaken the guy. The skin is permeable to fat & some selected substances.

Dafuq is this crap?
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Op,

The answer is simple. A guy was jacked on drugs and he beat 5 men......Scarface things..... grin

Nothing special. Either that or your story is false
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by butterflyy(f): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2013
Logicboy03: Op,

The answer is simple. A guy was jacked on drugs and he beat 5 men......Scarface things..... grin

Nothing special. Either that or your story is false
I expected u to say my story is false, cos that is all u say whenever u dont av anymore of ur logica explanation to give.
Imagine asking atheist to explain, now am more confused than ever.
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2013
butterflyy:
I expected u to say my story is false, cos that is all u say whenever u dont av anymore of ur logica explanation to give.

It would be like telling you to give a rational explanation on how my cousin jumped from Golden Gate building in Victoria island, lagos to Aso rock in abuja.

Either he flew using a helicopter or my story is false.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
butterflyy:
Simple answer: JUJU in action.. yo know why i believe this? because i've experienced something similar.. Atheists are blind, when they don't have any logical explanation, they simple say the story is false..
imagine the crap explanation ooman gave...SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sure, there is metaphysics. But it has its own explanation, its a deep theory. Dont be confused, its not spiritual, its still logic but with more complex premises.
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by butterflyy(f): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2015
I would really love to understand these complex premises.
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2015
butterflyy:

I would really love to understand these complex premises.

Let me create a picture for you. Do you know what logic means, it means the broom just didn't make the people fall. Now look at it this way, there are some preparations that must have been done on the broom before it could work, the man beating people must have also been empowered in a process, otherwise, he is just strong enough to beat people, most times , its usually that they soaked the broom in some concortion. You would agree with me that the concortion is a carefully made recipe with specific quantity of each element which is nothing but a chemical compound.

What just happened is chemistry, or would you say that releasing concentrated carbon monoxide into the air to poison people is also spiritual.

My dear, just because you dont see something or because you don't understand how something works, you now say its spiritual or jazz or something.

Knowledge is power, Jesus turned water to wine in those days. I could walk into a village and turn water to wine too if the people have no idea of what a sachet of nutri C can do.
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by harakiri(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Two answers. Its either your story is cooked up (which seems more likely) or the guy was super high on drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by kevoh(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
If you have not sold this juju to any serious National millitary like the American Army for hand-to-hand close combat purpose since 2013, then shut it!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by davien(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why aren't the military aware of this super soldier and it's broom kryptonite? grin
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by harakiri(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
davien:
Why aren't the military aware of this super soldier and it's broom kryptonite? grin

Abi? Isn't it funny that stories like these keep going round yet no hard evidence. Same goes for the so called "odieshi" which both armed forces and criminals believe in yet the users of the african bullet proof keep falling like logs under a hail of bullets (with their charms still on their bodies if i might add).

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by davien(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
harakiri:

Abi? Isn't it funny that stories like these keep going round yet no hard evidence. Same goes for the so called "odieshi" which both armed forces and criminals believe in yet the users of the african bullet proof keep falling like logs under a hail of bullets (with their charms still on their bodies if i might add).
That was how one was arguing with me over a single claim of what a bike-man told him...

He said what reason would a bike-man have for telling him he saw a girl change into a snake? undecided

I don't know how people can be so gullible...
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by wordcat(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
butterflyy:
I went to my villa during the Easter period n one day there was a fight @ d neighbouring family n my elder brother wanted to go n check it out n my mum was like, 'don't goo, Mike has done Eti Ada(a kind of charm u do n when u re in a fight u can beat seven men n they cant do u anything)n I was like, Mike who i can even beat one hand. Fastforward to last week I went to village again n on getting down from d bus I saw ppl fighting n it was this same man beating big guys left n right, more than five guys, if u want to seperate then he will beat u join. It was when one woman brought few broom stick n flog him, he fell down n then those guys were able to stand up n walk out in shame.
After my sisters death I stopped believing therez anything beyond what am seeing, but what I saw that day made me more confused. Pls if therez an explanation to this I will love it. Thanks

Is there anything spiritual if I transfer music from my phone to your phone via bluetooth?
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by harakiri(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
wordcat:

Is there anything spiritual if I transfer music from my phone to your phone via bluetooth?

You forgot uploading files to cloud storage, pilotless aircraft (and recently cars too) or even sending letters via email. Perhaps its all the power of juju.
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by wordcat(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
harakiri:

You forgot uploading files to cloud storage, pilotless aircraft (and recently cars too) or even sending letters via email. Perhaps its all the power of juju.

I tire for my fellow Africans.
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by Psylas(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
I believe magic is real, magic is limited and magic doesn't prove the existence of any god, God, Dog etc
Re: Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This by harakiri(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Psylas:
I believe magic is real, magic is limited and magic doesn't prove the existence of any god, God, Dog etc

Wanna see real magic? Me and two guys can consume 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. That amount of food allegedly fed 5000 people in the bible fable. And i can assure you w'll eat anything left in the basket. Miracles dont get any close to this.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) / Rumors Of Occultic Practices In Rotary Club. True Or False?? / Take Your Time And Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.