Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Take Your Time And Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Your Time And Read This (1372 Views)

Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. / I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Your Time And Read This by lastmessenger: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism has taken over the music industry and hollywood. Please if u're a true christian, don't watch this movie called "CORPUS CHRISTI" and don't listen kanye west'song called''I AM A God'' I know you love watching movies and listen SONGS but for Christ sake, don't get tempted. The movie Corpus Christi is due to be released this June to August. This disgusting film is set to appear in America later this year and it depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres for a while. It's called Corpus Christi ' which means 'TheChrist Body.' It's a revolting mockery of our Lord. But, we can make a difference. That's why I am sending this message to you. If you do send this around, we may be able to prevent this film from showing in AFRICA. Apparently,some regions in Europe have already banned the film. We need a lot of prayers and a lot of mails. As a Christian, I want to take a stand in what I believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Saviour. At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I'm forwarding this to all I think would appreciate it. Please help us prevent such offences against our Lord. It will take you less than 2minutes to pass it on. If you are not interested, or do not have the 2Minutes it will take to do this, please don't complain when God does not have time for you, because He is far busier than we are. Remember, Jesus said 'Deny Me on earth and I'll deny you before my Father. Pass it on to show that you love JESUS........ pass it to at least 12 people....... and have a blessing at the end of the day....... God bless u.... Dont complain Just foward.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Time And Read This by philfearon(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is the highest form of ignorance!!

1 Like

Re: Take Your Time And Read This by lastmessenger: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
philfearon:
This is the highest form of ignorance!!
Yes it is ignorance that has ruled you all your life.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Time And Read This by lomprico(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Op! Let's assume u are right and all what u've said is evil, do u know that u have just helped the devil to publisize and advertise the movie and kanye west's song b'cos I have never heard of such a movie b4 n I have not listend to dat song before. u have just pricked my curiosity abt it. amma gonna get 'em tongue

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Time And Read This by Pr0ton: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm. Fighting for their Lord undecided

BTW, June to August abi?
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by johnydon22(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
a message that have been sent to me on whatsapp like 3years ago... and ever since the movie is not out yet...Christians and this their deception...smh

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Time And Read This by lastmessenger: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
johnydon22:
a message that have been sent to me on whatsapp like 3years ago... and ever since the movie is not out yet...Christians and this their deception...smh
Don't be deceived.
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by lastmessenger: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pr0ton:
Hmmm. Fighting for their Lord undecided

BTW, June to August abi?
Who do you fight for?
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by lastmessenger: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
lomprico:
Op! Let's assume u are right and all what u've said is evil, do u know that u have just helped the devil to publisize and advertise the movie and kanye west's song b'cos I have never heard of such a movie b4 n I have not listend to dat song before. u have just pricked my curiosity abt it. amma gonna get 'em tongue
My curiosity was aroused when I saw the message but on a second taught I realised that it will be grave sin to watch my Lord being shown as a homosexual.
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by Pr0ton: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
lastmessenger:

Who do you fight for?

The betterment of mankind.
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by lastmessenger: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pr0ton:

The betterment of mankind.
Hope to see your effort bear fruit.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Time And Read This by Pr0ton: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
lastmessenger:

Hope to see your effort bear fruit.

You'll live to see it. Amen?
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by johnydon22(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
lastmessenger:

Don't be deceived.
Chai....smh
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by jdilight(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
lastmessenger:

Don't be deceived.

When you receive this kind of message next time warn the agent of devil that sent it to you and delete it.

Stop being an ignorant marketing manager of devil.

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Time And Read This by lastmessenger: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
jdilight:

When you receive this kind of message next time warn the agent of devil that sent it to you and delete it.

Stop being an ignorant marketing manager of devil.
Wow i see another fool who looks at things from only the surface.
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by jdilight(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
lastmessenger:

Wow i see another fool who looks at things from only the surface.

For calling me a fool, l doubt if your a Christian. I wish to help you.

What do you think is marketing? It is informing customers of your product. You can you negative publicity, which the writer of that message meant.

Have ever read the parable Jesus told about two brothers whose father sent to his farm? Who did the father's will?

It is doing that is the point. Your preaching for devil.

Paul said something similar, he said if you preach the gospel in hatred na you sabi. At the end the gospel is preached.

Brother gain wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Take Your Time And Read This by MyParadise(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
johnydon22:

What is ur problem? Do u tink USA is lik Nigeria where a movie is released any how?
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by lastmessenger: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
jdilight:

For calling me a fool, l doubt if your a Christian. I wish to help you.

What do you think is marketing? It is informing customers of your product. You can you negative publicity, which the writer of that message meant.

Have ever read the parable Jesus told about two brothers whose father sent to his farm? Who did the father's will?

It is doing that is the point. Your preaching for devil.

Paul said something similar, he said if you preach the gospel in hatred na you sabi. At the end the gospel is preached.

Brother gain wisdom
Get out of my sight. I repeat you are a fool. Is it a must to comment. If you read and feel I did not make sense, you should just move on.
Who are you to decide if I am a Christian or not? I posted what I posted so that those who may ignorantly buy such movie will desist from doing so.
Some group of devils depicted Jesus as a homosexual in one devilish movie and I telling people not to watch such movie.
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
lastmessenger:

Yes it is ignorance that has ruled you all your life.
chai! grin
Re: Take Your Time And Read This by Jameselias: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
And what has jesus done about it? coolAnd what has jesus done about it?

(1) (Reply)

Tetragrammaton (YHWH) / Dwelling In God's Presence / James The Just, The Brother Of Yeshua The Mesaiah(aka Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.