Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? (2283 Views)

Nairaland Sport Blog. / What Can You Say About Tomorrows Match? / Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Akolawole(m): 1:26am On May 19, 2006
They are baby Nairalanders [ No offence, less than 6 months].

But they are very very active.

Can you please give objective opinions on the following people?

Precisely, their Views NOT THEIR PERSON.

1) Priscilla,

2) Jackal,

3) Huccarson,

4) 4Play and

5) Grizzly.

#Please don't attack their personality, they have done well in this section#
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:28am On May 19, 2006
<shout anti-gunners> RUNS OUT OF THREAD grin

AS for priscilla she be two-timing grin, supporting two teams tut tut!!

Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 9:22am On May 19, 2006
Am honoured to be on the lime light. Whether for bad or good I appreciate and salute everyone
Loverbuoy.
I cannot support any club against Arsenal in this whole world,but where Arsenal is not involved I settle for Barca alone.Those others, I support them with some ammunition if my two friendly forces are not at war.
To be clear I mean during war time am with Arsenal and in peace time I go relax and enjoy at Barca.

Thanks Akola.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by GUNNER(f): 9:43am On May 19, 2006
don't know much about any of the other peeps

but 1 thing i do know is that

priscila is a

true arsenal fan

cheers  wink
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Akolawole(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2006
@Prisccy

Comment on other guys as well.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Akolawole(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2006
Huccarson and Jackal

Well informed about the game.

Can write very well.

Both are two of the few i read their post line by line.

They have been good addition to this section.

There are two side of a coin, i will email them of their other side which i believe is not good enough.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by babwilms(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2006
I know pricila's hubby is Dinho and will do anything to back him up.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by nightrider: 10:46am On May 19, 2006
i totally dig jackal and hucarson , solid soccer buffs. Although we support different teams and passions run high. I still think they are smart.( smarter than the average Man-u cockney grin) But huc and jackal are cool.
Their views are uptodate and right on point,( except about henry and arsenal) lipsrsealed

prisc is my arsenal cheer leader shows a lot of football knowledge for a chic, i'm proud shes an arsenal fan. TThe cool chicks are all gunners. skintite, prisc and bagoma

Grizzly hates arsenal , i hate grizzly. angry just kidding)
Never abuses. Cool views

4play apart from insults i don't see what else he does. But lets wait and see
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 4:41pm On May 19, 2006
I dint know these guys were also new!
Kudos!
Jackal, Huc and Grizzly and even 4 play
First I do congratulate Grizzly for good covering of that last UEFA match and posting all pics here.
Jackal 4 play and Huc are prodigiously talented sportsmen and a football brain to match.
I admire their enthusiasm towards their team though it’s that Huc should work on his composure to avoid showing too much emotion.
I agree they are clever men only if 4 play can manage his arrogance with just the slightest touch of irony; he has facts and points on football.
(Just avoid bad insults pals)

Now, on my side!.
I started watching football this season after I watched live crowning of Dinho as Fifa and European player late last year, so I owe my soccer interest to him.
Babwilms!
that’s the reason am inseparable from Dinho unless he faces Arsenal like in that match.
Since then, it has been forward ever and am grateful to people on this forum cos they have kept me posted and glad to know they enjoy my presence.

( If not marrying a footballer, then my hubby must have his antennae high in sports-no room for sports dwarfs ).
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 5:05pm On May 19, 2006
Akolawole!
I know I have always sat on your nerves as much as you welcomed me here the other month, but you know what? You were and still are my inspiration and role model of soccer.
I respect u because u are a genuinely exceptional type when it comes to football. Man! You are too good that you spoil  at times though rarely. Rigidity your problem.
One more thing Akola, you are a challenge to my Dad because he reads your posts and has confessed you are well-versed.

Let me close by thanking all my favorites on sports forum starting with ladies
Skintite, babaragold Mukina2, bagoma, beyunce, gunner and others,
Men! Akolawole, Jackal, Nightrider, Bolaoni, Vieirra, Lordimpaq,huc, salehm, Grizzly my 2cents.
I applause all of sports forum writers, ESP fans.

Bye, am off to a journey and you will hear little from me.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by raphy(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2006
hi all da sport fan,
am also a sport fan i suport barca i told da gunners tht ars 'll fall in paris, i even gamble 4 #5000 on barca o won wink so 4 d ars fan take heart ok grin
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Grizzly(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2006
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??!!! shocked shocked shocked

whats my name doing up there?? shocked lipsrsealed

nightrider,, grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by lalaboi(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2006
Wel, i'm new so dnt av anytin 2 say. Since d av been shortlistd dy must b really gud
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by spikelord(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2006
Jackal, Hucarson, Priscila, Akolawole and Grizzly,

Nice sport fans even if Priscila is the only one who belong to my team!

Cool people!
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Akolawole(m): 2:33am On May 20, 2006
Priscila:

One more thing Akola, you are a challenge to my Dad because he reads your posts and has confessed you are well-versed.

Stop Flattering me Prisccy!

Regards to Baba.

If Baba still have other Daughter that is unmarried, i dont mind making her my 4th wife o [ just joking]
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by bagoma(f): 4:11am On May 20, 2006
@ kola,
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, so you wan still marry another one? how many are you gunning for?
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by bagoma(f): 4:37am On May 20, 2006
my take on these guys.

i took note of jackal when nightrider was on war path with him. found his language bad but he's polished up his act and posts quite brilliantly nowadays.
although i hate it when he starts on arsenal cheesy

hurcusson; i first noticed him because of his attacks on arsenal fans. first impression of him was bad, was actually pissed off but i've come to appreciate his presence here. i enjoy his comments.(sometimes) undecided cheesy

4play, a die hard man u fan i think, foul-mouthed, though very funny sometimes if i ignore the fact that its arsenal fans he's[i] yabbing[/i]. cheesy

grizzly, my favourites amongst the arsenal haters. very active, funny in a cool sort of way. he did a great job on the CL final in pics. (although, thats only because he won a lot of dough) cool, never attacks persons. love him a lot.

though nightrider's name isnt up there but i love him, he's objective most of the time, (except when it bothers on issues concerning henri i think wink  cheesy
i enjoy reading his posts all the time.

priscillia,
now for a lady who only started watching football just this season, i must say you've done well for yourself. your knowledge of the game is increasing at atronomical rate.
i admire you. (sometimes i wonder if you are in the military, though) cheesy

to all gunners here, pie1ect, nightrider, skintite, la viva, mukina, gunner, priscillia, ababoy, viera, sir kay, vichel, etc. there so so many of us here, fact is, we rule Nairaland cheesy 
peace and much love. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 11:04am On May 20, 2006
Akolawole.

You are better than dad in sports and he admits infact am also good compared to him as he all along pretended to be too busy for such.
I told him no man will get me if not a footballer or someone with thorough knowledge in sports.

Bagoma!
I dehorned Jackal's overgrown hones and nowadays may be if he just decide to be unreasonable.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 11:38am On May 20, 2006
Grizzly is not that new as I once read some old posts of his on this forum.

Akolawolle. One day nightrider asked you this question" Are you an invigilator or an examiner?' on that Eboue/Toure topic
My people jokes about it and am ever asked ( how is your invigilator?) they laugh.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Akolawole(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2006
Priscila:

Akolawolle. One day nightrider asked you this question" Are you an invigilator or an examiner?' on that Eboue/Toure topic

I cant remember the topic.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 11:47am On May 20, 2006
You remember the subject" Ivorians Eboue and Toure are good for Arsenal).
I think it was my first topic here and now on page two.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by spikelord(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2006
I'll check on that!
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Jackal(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2006
grin grin grin

What can i say?

Hucarson is a great fan of the game and his comments on Nairaland have been top-draw. He can be sometimes passionate but that can be attributed to his love for soccer. I am not surprised peopz have labelled Hucs and I the enfant terrible of Nairaland.
They hate us but we don't care.

Priscilla is the feminem of Nairaland sports. An ardent Arsenal fan which makes her ma favourite enemy. She has been ma foe ever since the day i joined Nairaland and we battle constantly over various topics but i find her very intelligent.
A very good peace-maker when things turn ugly.

4play is the funniest Nairalander i know. He can be very catchy with his comments and its so unfortunate lotta Nairalanders don't understand this dude.
He is a passionate,brilliant chap and will not stand any mis-guided facts concerning other rival teams.
4play has added comical effects to the sports forum and he never ceases to make me laugh my a$$ off. He's got that: i-don't-give-a-Bleep attitude in him and thatz why he 'vantage over all his haters. I admire u,son.

Grizzly is very efficient in his own way. He is a thorn in the flesh for some non-objective Arsenal fans that makes up the sports forum.
He doesn't leave any stones unturned and will go any length to stand for his darling club.
I admire this guy because his contributions have been immense.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by mukina2: 11:56am On May 20, 2006
Pricsila is one lady i admire so very much and its not because most of her post are bout arsenal, kiss kiss
Jackal can analyse well but sometimes he's rude lipsrsealed
Hucarson taunts arsenal fans most of the time and likes to get people angry but he also tries. angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Grizzly is very funny and he does mocks but not anything serious, among the haters he's the best ans most funny wink wink wink wink wink
4play  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
KuDoS To AlL ThE AcTiVe gUnNeRs, We ARE TOO MANY TO NAME BUT U'RE BE THE BEST
Bagoma is rite we rule NaIRaLaNd kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 11:59am On May 20, 2006
Mukina2 lol!
thanks for your complements on me am glad to hear from you.

Jackal
read again my three above posts.
On 4 play thats why I said this and I quote"I agree they are clever men only if 4 play can manage his arrogance with just the slightest touch of irony; he has facts and points on football."
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by mukina2: 12:09pm On May 20, 2006
no prissy dats da fact kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Grizzly(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2006
shocked shocked is that really me u pips r talking about? all i've really done on nairalands sports section, is chase gonners around with clubs and sticks. and i like my job. wink cool
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by mukina2: 12:16pm On May 20, 2006
no bear i didnt say anything bad u're ma best hater kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by hucarson(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Priscilla is a brilliant chic that loves Barca but she will marry Arsenal. A very cheeky fan that is developing great interests in the game.
I sometimes admire her sense of humour and i appreciate her comments when things fall apart on Nairaland.
She will do better working with the United Nations.

4play is the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Constant attacks on 'em rival clubs and he must hit his nail on the head. He has changed Nairaland and most fans now think hard before they post dud comments. He is kind of aware the majority here are gooners so u can always expect him to be very defensive with his comments.
What other way can one be defensive without attacking?

Grizzly is a simple fan. I don't know him very well so i cannot say much.

Jackal is the main man on Nairaland. Jackal and I have attracted lot of haters which makes us the most-hated Nairaland pair on the sports forum.
Just like Millwall FC: They hate us but we don't care.
I always appreciate Jackal's comments and the fact that we support the same club makes it more interesting.
He does not tolerate fans especially gooners of Nairaland who thinks Arsenal is the best team in the world.
As a matter of fact, he detests 'em non-objective fans and once told me they had made him hate Arsenal with a passion and it will be great for football if Arsenal went out of business. How do u explain the gist i heard about some gunners in Lagos painting a live cow the colours of Arsenal just because Arsenal made it to the finals of UEFA? Its sick,innit?
Jackal and I are like siamese twins co-joined on the hip and we wont stop fighting Arsenal fans on Nairaland.
U heard
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by 4Play(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2006
@Arsenal Fans
Everyone has a right to be ignorant once in a while but Arsenal fans abuse that right.I don't know what makes u ignorant but it really works.

I might sound insulting but I am sometimes overwhelmed by the utter crassness of Arsenal fans.I would like to see things from your own point of view but I can't get my head that far up my arse or is it up my arse-nal grin grin grin Ocassionally u stumble upon an intelligent thought but immediately u revert to the status quo of incredullity.

Hucarson,Grizzly,Jackal are the smartest football fans.They know their stuff unlike some other people.

@Hucs,Grizzly,Jackal
Arsenal fans may sound like dunces,reason like dunces but do not be fooled,they really are dunces  .

I have no apologies to make for telling it like it is.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 2:43pm On May 20, 2006
4play
Who is complaining?
Try to go even and not revenge.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 3:05pm On May 20, 2006
Huc!
UN. really?
You are not bad either as you can see many appreciate our efforts but am winning.
I might bug an award.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea (2) Vs Hull City (1) On Saturday 15th August / Bayern Munich Vs Hertha Berlin (4 - 0) On 15th Saturday,2011 / Name Your First Ever Best Eleven Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.