Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? (1098 Views)

Nasri Mocks Arsenal Following City's EPL Success / What Can You Say About Tomorrows Match? / What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by Akolawole(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2006
This is not a thread for Abuse.

It is apprasing other members in other to help them re-adjust where they falter and encourage where they are outstanding.

Here we go:

1) Ababoy1

2) BolaOni

3) LoverBwouy

4) NightRider

5) Vieria

6) Amodu

7) SirKay

cool Grizzly

9) TwinsTaiye

10) Cabali

11) Spikelord

No abuse please!
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by 4Play(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2006
Apart from Grizzly and some of them that support Man Utd,they are alll shite!No offence
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by Akolawole(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2006
@ LoverBwouy

Arsenal man to the core.

He is mature. I have had argument with him several times (in Travel and Sports) but hardly abuse members.

Only cursed me once and he appologise almost immediately.

One of few Sport guys that criss-cross the entire Forum grin

Keep it up Brother.

@BolaOni

My "Beloved brother".

His head is full of football but unfortunately supports United.

Very good guy.

@ Ababoy1

Baba himself!

Cannot hurt a fly. Writes with sense.

A good example for Nairaland-gunners ( Never abuse)

His other side is that he visit other sections more than here.

@ NightRider

Henry and Ronaldinho's spokesman

A good addition to this forum.

Good football knowledge.

He somehow returns abuse as well. cry

@SirKay

Arsenal's die hard fan.

In the face of defeat, he will still support his team.

Faultless guy.

For others, i will comment tommorow.
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by Akolawole(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2006
4 Play:

Apart from Grizzly and some of them that support Man Utd,they are alll shite!No offence

Of course, there is an offence in what you just say now.

Just give objective opinion of the guys.
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by 4Play(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2006
@Akolowale
What are u doing setting up a post to evaluate your fellow man?Is that not a bit odd?
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by Akolawole(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2006
4 Play:

@Akolowale
What are u doing setting up a post to evaluate your fellow man?Is that not a bit odd?

Only 3 or 4 of them are chelsea fans.

I have not even commented on any Chelsea guy.

I told them off when they mess up, i don't care which team they support.
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by 4Play(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2006
Funny enough there were no Chelsea fans 3 years ago now everyone is a Chelsea fan
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by twinstaiye(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2006
I am new here, so i guess nobody can comment on me.
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by spikelord(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2006
Hey Akola, We have a football team here!
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by spikelord(m): 12:55am On Jun 03, 2006
Abi what do you think about this formation?

Ababoy 1

Bola Oni Nightrider Vieira Loverbwuoy

Amodu
SirKay Cabali

Grizzly Spikelord

Twinstaiye
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by spikelord(m): 12:57am On Jun 03, 2006
Nice formation hun!
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by Akolawole(m): 2:04am On Jun 03, 2006
4 Play:

Funny enough there were no Chelsea fans 3 years ago now everyone is a Chelsea fan

Maybe because Chelsea was formed in 2003.
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by spikelord(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2006
Why would you say Chelsea was formed in 2003?
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by lordimpaq(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2006
yeah rite,
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by spikelord(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2006
No no no, tell me what you both mean!
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by lalaboi(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2006
Maybe it has been discovered dat if someone joins a club, d club was formed wen dat person joined it. Tseeew.

4play,lordi, if u dnt av anything 2 say stop dis hatred. Haba!
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by spikelord(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2006
They almost turned my brain upside down!
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by kitaun(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
Mr Akola,i would rather do my appraisal of your noble self,i cant help but admit that u re well versed in sports but here goes my verdict >

U ARE 2 ANTI ARSENAL

that explains why most of ur posts always get on my nerves,pls adjust for the next season will bring good tidings to ARSENAL cool cool grin cool
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by Akolawole(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Kitaun

kitaun:

Mr Akola,i would rather do my appraisal of your noble self,i can't help but admit that u re well versed in sports but here goes my verdict >

U ARE 2 ANTI ARSENAL

that explains why most of your posts always get on my nerves,please adjust for the next season will bring good tidings to ARSENAL cool cool grin cool

I wont change my attitude on Arsenal/Chelsea/United. I will continue to be objective.

Wait till after the world cup, when i will start my Chelsea bashing thread. [/b]I dont care.

[b]I supported Arsenal in the champions league final [ United & Chelsea supporters were suprised]

I prefer United to represent England in the Champions league more than the other two.

Over 95% of my friends including my household is a Gunner but i must say the truth.

Arsenal supporters on this forum with the exception of only 2 of them dont consider other teams as good. Only wenger is the best, he is faultless. They call people names etc.

But they are good guys though.

I hope you understand my stand now.
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by kitaun(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2006
i think i do 2 an extent,at least if u do maintain objectivity in ur posts
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by kitaun(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2006
The previous post was from few months ago cool cool

Mr Akola's thread was unpoular then cos most people refused to get sucked into issues like self-evaluation or even cross-evaluation, some nobles notably ignored the thread as at that time cool.

And rightfully anyone would note that i had been clamouring for change of attitude from Akola but to no avail cool

Mind you, having supported a team in a match does not mean you love the team, at least i supported Chelsea against Barca in previous games for sake of the EPL but does not mean i love Chelsea, U get that?

Its all for FUN grin grin
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by justkunmi(m): 1:03am On Oct 10, 2006
@akolawole
no offence, but why is it you that starts up "kiss ass" threads like this. ur aiming at wat?? was it not u that also started the most honourable nairaland sports person thread?? why all the kiss ass threads? i still dont know the point of all these topics, maybe u should tell me, cos i came to sports section to discuss SPORTS, not PEOPLE

PLS, if u want to know who's the most good lookin, best talking blah blah member, take it to offtopic, and not in my face in the sports section, cos i think the sports section is for discussing SPORTS.

NO OFFENCE
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by kitaun(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2006
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by Akolawole(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2006
@JustKunmi

You are a baby-Nairaland user when this thread was launched.

There was a big thread that degenerate into abuse( the worst thread in sports). Abuse between Arsenal and United guys.

Prisccy and i are peace makers then.

Seun angrily deleted the thread, i launched 2 of such and Loverbwouy launched one on me tagged "what do you think about Ak, ?

The purpose of those threads AT THAT TIME is obvious.
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by under18(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2006
na true talk peace maker
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by mukina2: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2006
under18 what is this

coming and going this several seasons or what?

you appear make a post and you disappear grin
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by mukina2: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2006
@justkunmi that was angry angry angry

one war is enuff for the sports thread
do you have to make ur own war tongue

@kitaun and akola angry no more war its okay cry
if you guys continue fighting i'll run away o grin
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by otolorin(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2006
@mukina
u have no hiding place outside ashburton grove - it is an oath yu swore unto!

so if yu run - we know where to find yu!
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by mukina2: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2006
@otolorin
i'll run away and no one will find me
if this wars don't end
i am tired of *looks for a bullet* dodging bullets and bombs grin
Re: Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? by Chxta(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2006
Yet another dick sucking thread in this forum. . .

(1) (Reply)

Commendable:eto'o Gives Team-mates £30k Watches Each / Mastercard Provides Ultimate UEFA Champions League Experiences To Nigerian Footb / Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.