Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? (2286 Views)

Nairaland Sport Blog. / What Can You Say About Tomorrows Match? / Second Appraisal: What Can You Say Of The Following Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by c0dec(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2006
this sports board used to be dull but if there's one good thing about arsenal's season, they made this board very quite lively. now lets hope another team does miracles next season so that their fans will show up.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 3:33pm On May 21, 2006
Codec!
you can say that again and again.
I have learnt alot on this forum though I know U are FORZA Juve for life.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by lordimpaq(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2006
yeah rite, FORZA JUVENILES,

huc, a die hard manutd fan, who hates arsenal but i like his guts though he tends to be straight and too blunt for my liking, when one arsenal fan does sumthin wrong to him, he attacks all arsenal fans, even the innocent ones, have to bear his wrath, dats bad,

4play, almost like huc, but worse than huc, he not only attacks arsenal fans, he attacks everything that has to do with arsenal, was it 4play that says if his girlfriend started supporting d gunners he'll dump her, lipsrsealed

prisc, very impressed indeed with her rapid development in d knowledge of the game, but i'll call her a polyandrist, she loves arsenal, she loves barca, which one.? she doesnt know, likewise likes to marry henry but loves dinho, anyways, she's cool, she tries to calm tempers when huc, jackal, 4play and the rest attack
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2006
Lordi!
If you read my second and third post you will definetely know the answer to that question you are asking. I enjoy you on this forum and good thing we belong to armoured brigade.

As for you who never stand by and watch me praise Dinho since its over your dead body, I understand your  predicament because  he has what  makes a man and any real man like you will react if a lady notices him.
I salute you Lordi as Dinho has made us break up and make up severally on this forum.
not bad.

Ok! yeah,you men are polygamous by nature so why wont I practice polyandry?but mine is bigamy.
even Akolawole is looking for a 4th wife.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Skintite(f): 5:31pm On May 23, 2006
great guys
lots of knowledge n sometimes lots of shit undecided

They make nairaland fun
but somtimes i think 4play gets really agitated tongue
Hucs, wat can i say; he cant do wthout me so i guess il manage him wink
Jackal, well smart guy

as for the gunners on that list, they are the best
they make the forum worth while grin

However, the anti gunners make it exciting n thrillig
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Vieira(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2006
1) Priscilla - She is cool but can get very excitable

2) Jackal and Huccarson - I will have to group these two together becuase my first opinion of them was formed when they started with abuse but got upset when someone abused them back. I have come to realise that they are both knowledgeable and for Jackal I have got a grudging respect (only small o). For Hucarson the jury is still out but I have decided to ignore my first opinion and give him another chance.

4) 4Play - Now he is just plain rude, he comes out with $2 insults and thinks he is witty. Waste of space.

5) Grizzly - This is the master of the wind ups and pastor of the anti-gunners church. I actually like him. (gasp!)
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Akolawole(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2006
Priscila:

Ok! yeah,you men are polygamous by nature so why wont I practice polyandry?but mine is bigamy.
even Akolawole is looking for a 4th wife.

Yes o.

I want one from Nairaland, at least i have to gain something tangible from here.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 9:01am On May 24, 2006
Vieira!
You made me laff alot with your analysis.

Akola!
You are so funny. Which tangible gain dont you have in the other three women?
I understand our African men! So polygamous as much as some pretend to have one but aquire many mistresses. Do you deny it?
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Akolawole(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2006
@Prisccy

But there are more woman than Men, so we have to help them out, maybe n average of two women to a man. grin
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by faajilawa(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2006
if only prisc was older (dont do under 30s), now thats a new topic entirely ha ha.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Jackal(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2006
@ Priscilla,
Which is ur favourite team @ the world cup and pls give reasons?
I repeat,tangible reasons.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by beyunce(f): 8:35pm On May 24, 2006
All humans, all nice, all cool in deir own different ways.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 8:49am On May 25, 2006
jackal!
I have two main favourites.
And that's Brazil cos of Dinho and France cos of Henry. Still tangible reasons remember.

Faajilawa!
You are the funniest of all sports writers.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by spikelord(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2006
Brazil, France and Italy
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 3:18pm On May 25, 2006
Spiky!
Was that an addition to my favourites? I ve got nothing tangible in Italy or do you have something there?
I'd rather go for Cote D voire -for Eboue,Toure, Drogba complete my tangible list.

Akola!
Not every lady is a marriageable type like me.
So your ratio might be right tho my friend, thats a chorus on everyman's lip but in reality most of them dont have even one suitable girlfriend or wife.
I dont agree with you.
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by spikelord(m): 1:18am On Jun 01, 2006
Priscila:

Spiky!
Was that an addition to my favourites? I ve got nothing tangible in Italy or do you have something there?
I'd rather go for Cote D voire -for Eboue,Toure, Drogba complete my tangible list.

Haha, You are cracking me up Priscy!
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by under18(f): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2006
Where are all these people?
Not heard anything from some.
Its an interesting one
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by spikelord(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2006
Look for them!
Re: What Can You Say About The Following Nairaland Sport Guys ? by Priscila(f): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2006
Spiky!
I can see you are leaving no stone unturned.
Keep up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portsmouth Vs Arsenal [1- 4] On Wednesday 30th December 2009 / Chelsea (2) Vs Hull City (1) On Saturday 15th August / Bayern Munich Vs Hertha Berlin (4 - 0) On 15th Saturday,2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.