Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP (1300 Views)

Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers / Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha / Igbos Ready To Dump PDP For APC —OKOROCHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Rhino5dm: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
By CHIDI NKWOPARA
OWERRI — Imo State governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, has
warned the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to start
preparing its handover notes now as the newly formed All
Progressives Congress, APC, would wrestle power from it in

Okorocha read the riot act when he played host to leaders of
the merging political parties from Enugu and Ebonyi states at
Government House, Owerri.

Okorocha said: “APC is a child of circumstance, following the
desire of Nigerians to reap dividend of democracy. APC is a
product of yearning for a change that will bring about true
democracy in the country.

“PDP has failed the people of the South East and Nigerians”,
pointing out that this, largely informed the mission of
providing a credible platform that will form an alternative and
acceptable administration.

“APC is neither an alliance nor a coalition. It is rather a merger
that is borne out of genuine concern of progressive Nigerians,
who are committed to take the country to the next level”.
He was particularly irked that PDP had continued to deny
Ndigbo its rightful place, stressing that it was sheer
marginalization that no Igboman was occupying any of the
principal positions as President, Vice President, Senate
President, Speaker, House of Representatives and Chairman of
PDP.

He added that, “Ndigbo should therefore be resolute, focused
and courageous. I assure you that APC would be registered
despite the palpable plot by some PDP forces to thwart the
registration”. Earlier in his speech, the leader of Enugu delegation, General Joseph Okoloagu (rtd), said they were in Imo to solicit his
support.

“We, the political leaders from the opposition parties fromEnugu State are looking forward to your encouragement and
support. We have come to identify with you and solicit your
support to build APC in Enugu State,” Okoloagu pleaded.
They urged Governor Okorocha to contest for the presidency of
the nation come 2015, to fill the political vacuum in the South
East geo-political zone and Nigeria.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/2015-prepare-to-hand-over-to-apc-okorocha-tells-pdp/
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rochas jiri wayoo n'agba onu. GEJ till Biafra. No going back

1 Like

Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by gbanikiti(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Rhino5dm: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
chidindufrank: Rochas jiri wayoo n'agba onu. GEJ till Biafra. No going back

Between Rochas and Jonathan who is more competent?
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by gbanikiti(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Rochas of course! cool
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

lol, the Rochas I know might not be the APC flag bearer for 2015 presidential election. Remember what happened during ANPP presidential primary election for 2003 elections, I fear similar thing would occur in APC. Back to your question, Rochas is above average just like GEJ. If I open my mouth to say that Rochas is not competent,that would amount to telling my tomorrow lies. Rochas is good but me and you knows that Buhari will not allow him to clinch APC's ticket.
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Rhino5dm: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
chidindufrank: lol, the Rochas I know might not be the APC flag bearer for 2015 presidential election. Remember what happened during ANPP presidential primary election for 2003 elections, I fear similar thing would occur in APC. Back to your question, Rochas is above average just like GEJ. If I open my mouth to say that Rochas is not competent,that would amount to telling my tomorrow lies. Rochas is good but me and you knows that Buhari will not allow him to clinch APC's ticket.

^^^
Loads of unwarranted balderdash.

All I want from you is one word answer.

chidindufrank: Rochas jiri wayoo n'agba onu. GEJ till Biafra. No going back

This is what you wrote. Stop trying to be smart, cos I know the antics of you paid PDP hunting dogs. I thought you claimed to be fighting for SS and SE, NO? The slogan is changing to GEJ till Biafra, meaning its either GEJ or Biafra?
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by UCyril: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rochas better take ur time.APC is evil
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
GEJ can do no wrong. PDP ebe anyi nuo.

Okorocha best bet is 2019. Igbos are in love with GEJ.
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

^^^
Loads of unwarranted balderdash.

All I want from you is one word answer.

This is what you wrote. Stop trying to be smart, cos I know the antics of you paid PDP hunting dogs. I thought you claimed to be fighting for SS and SE, NO? The slogan is changing to GEJ till Biafra, meaning its either GEJ or Biafra?

I gave you an honest answer. Oh yes! I want my beloved Biafra and GEJ seems my best bet of getting it. So, why should I trade him for Rochas?
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Pukkah: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
chidindufrank: I gave you an honest answer. Oh yes! I want my beloved Biafra and GEJ seems my best bet of getting it. So, why should I trade him for Rochas?

You better wake up and smell the coffee.

After 3 years of Jonathan presidency, please tell me in specific ways how he has brought you closer to your beloved Biafra. MASSOB members are as endangered as ever.

Also know that you're deluding yourself if you think that Jonathan will hand over to a South Easterner.
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rochas is a real deal !!!

GO ON WITH PROGRESSIVE NIGERIA up up Rochas Okorocha !!!!
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Rhino5dm: 6:53am On Jun 13, 2013
Imagine how the PDP paid internet mongrels refused to comment on this.thread. I though they said anyone contesting from south south or South east against Jonathan is a traitor?
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by mike404(m): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Nonsense
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by omiobo: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2013
*yawn# I need to go back to bed,I don't feel like doing anything today.
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by Wendyslim(f): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2013
Hmmmmm, part one. We are watching wit our legs crossed
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by achi4u(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2013
We love GEj and Rochas but we need our own man who can start infrastructural development at home before going national.

Again am confused about that man!.
Re: 2015: Prepare To Hand Over To APC, Okorocha Tells PDP by doncaster(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Between Rochas and Buhari who is more competent?
fixed

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Crisis In Rivers State / Buhari/rochas Vs Buhari/fashola Vs Buhari/osho / Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.