Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) (1304 Views)

How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites / TANOIDS And GEJites Plan Massive Victory March On Monday / Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
An online campaign has already started by the
presidency in preparation ahead of 2015
election.
This campaign is to be able to know and bring
together active supporters of the president
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) administration
in preparation of 2015.
This supporters are believd to share GEJ
transformation agenda all through the sector
of the economy,such as in
transport,education,agriculture etc
This website (www.gejites.com)has been fully
lunch with over 60,000 facebook followers of
which about 70% are youth.
Here are some of the content of the site
Volunteer to be A Gejites
If you believe in One Nigeria,
and you totally believe that
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will
Transform Nigeria.
If you are ready to Volunteer
your free time in the area
where you live without
expecting any reward a
volunteer and also believe in
the John F Kennedy statement
“ask not what your country
can do for you, ask what you
can do for your country” to
Educate, sell, promote and
push GEJ’s Policies, ideas and
Programmes as a GEJite to
your Family, Friends,
Neighbours, customer,
partners.The Philosophy and
idea behind GEJites is
mirrored after the Highly
successful Hugo Chavez
Chavistas and Obama
Volunteers

Source: wwwgejitescom.html?m=1">http://dailytrumpeters..com/2013/11/volunteer-to-be-gejites-wwwgejitescom.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) by Mutab4u(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ok
Re: Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Me i like GEJ, I will volunteer for him.
He is doing his best to uplift Nigeria under the worst type of distraction from failed and corrupt opposition politicians.
He has also restrained himself from using brute force and assassinations to coerce the opposition as is the hallmark of former Nigeria Presidents.

Is there a link where we can submit our email address?

4 Likes

Re: Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) by rusep: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lapdogs in action. I no blame you, na lack of job.
Re: Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) by slimming: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Glory 2015
Re: Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) by donphilopus: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
rusep: Lapdogs in action. I no blame you, na lack of job.
They are better ignored
Re: Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) by frankyychiji(f): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
I have proudly registered. What next? Time no dey.
Re: Volunteer To Be A Gejites (www.gejites.com) by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Proudly Gejites. No Shaking. Transforming Nigeria on point, carry on Uncle Jona for we are solidly behind you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Lamido, Others Shunned Amaechi’s NGF Sokoto Retreat / Oduah's "CV Released by the Senate" Thread Is a Lie! / QUESTION To All Uncle J's Butt Lickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.