Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

'the Secret To My Happy Marriage': Shakira Opens Up About Gerard Piqué - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'the Secret To My Happy Marriage': Shakira Opens Up About Gerard Piqué (2371 Views)

Why's Shakira's Son Named Milan Piqué Mebarak Instead Of Milan Mebarak Piqué / Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué / Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'the Secret To My Happy Marriage': Shakira Opens Up About Gerard Piqué by subtle009(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
If you ask Shakira, the best relationship advice is to allow your man to have 'his own world.'

The 36-year-old Hips Don't Lie singer opened up about her marriage with soccer star Gerard Piqué.

'He has his own world and that’s actually one of the healthiest things about the relationship,' the two-time Grammy winner said.

I know that he’s the one person who is with me not because of any interest other than the love than unites us. There’s nothing I can offer him beyond my womanhood – does that word exist in English?'

Shakira, who gave birth to her son Milan four months ago, is still settling into the new experience of motherhood.
I'm still trying to figure it out,' she revealed.

And I have a feeling I will try to do the same for the rest of my life. Some people put it like it’s very idyllic, some people put it like it’s a torturing experience, but it’s not quite one thing or the other. It’s like life – it comes with everything.'

The Voice mentor plans on returning to Spain in late summer where she'll focus on parenting duties and finishing recording her eighth album.

Shakira said: 'I have no idea of where I want to go musically, but I’m fine that way. I don't need to remain faithful to any concept, you know.'

The Whenever, Wherever hitmaker, whom Mensa certified a genius with an IQ of 140, just had her final contestant Sasha Allen voted off the NBC competition on Tuesday.
'In general, I think I’ve treated the boys with mercy,' she said of the other mentors.

Re: 'the Secret To My Happy Marriage': Shakira Opens Up About Gerard Piqué by IamCedMitchell(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
aww..thats so sweet.. see how cute both her hubby nd son looks.. smiley
Re: 'the Secret To My Happy Marriage': Shakira Opens Up About Gerard Piqué by Treasure103(f): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2013
Beautiful in my eyes...congrats to u guys!

(1) (Reply)

SEE Denrele's Photo Without Makeup? [PHOTO] / “i’m Curvy And Men Love It,” Mama Ajasco / Throwback Photo:Singer Kcee Was Once A Skinny Local Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.