Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ladies Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Question (1676 Views)

Ladies Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Question by yeanka101: 8:32pm On May 06, 2008
Ladies what is the 1st thing you look in a guy when you 1st meet him? or what trips you in a guy speak for your self ok
Re: Ladies Question by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 06, 2008
kai u this yeanka101 sabi post thread,e never do?na waoooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ladies Question by motunrayo4(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2008
Well I LOVE smart guys and the first thing I look at in a guy is there shoes
Re: Ladies Question by welli(f): 8:44pm On May 06, 2008
handsome nd well spoken dude thrills me nd d first thin i look at is his dress sense
Re: Ladies Question by Tattooboy: 8:46pm On May 06, 2008
undecided
Re: Ladies Question by nana(f): 8:48pm On May 06, 2008
Personality. . .
Re: Ladies Question by tngtech(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2008
undecided
Re: Ladies Question by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 06, 2008
How he speaks. It's a minus for me if he uses f*ck, sh*t when expressing himself angry
Re: Ladies Question by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:50pm On May 06, 2008
as nana said . . . . personality. Capish grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Question by squirrel20(f): 10:54pm On May 06, 2008
The way he speaks, dress sense and maybe more.
Re: Ladies Question by Cadet(f): 11:03pm On May 06, 2008
Hmmm! I've noticed that looks dnt really move me that much. Looks can change, but that doesn't mean I have to be lenient if he's butt ugly. I'm not ugly so I can't date an ugly guy cool (heard this from someone). But his personality is what really moves me.
Funny grin
Can take me serious when we're talking about serious matters cool
Cute tongue kiss
Honest
and His voice! grin
The way he laughs cheesy grin
it's just. . just. . tongue
. . .etc.
This is the 21st cent., it's not about looks anymore, As Devils can be disguised as angels so can No-good of a man can be disguised as handsome. grin
Fortunately, I haven't met any handsome men that are devious underneath, seems like the ehrrrrm( lipsrsealed ) ones are the no-good pikins cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Question by Eclairs: 11:22pm On May 06, 2008
;d
Re: Ladies Question by iice(f): 4:02am On May 07, 2008
First thing i look at is hands and feet
Re: Ladies Question by ievbuomw(f): 4:22am On May 07, 2008
I want a guy that is mentally stimulating in all ways - academically, spritually, and can make me laugh.
Re: Ladies Question by wendymanda: 4:26am On May 07, 2008
iice:

First thing i look at is hands and feet

Oh ehmm gee. So you have a hand and foot fetish too? My friends make fun of me but everyone has there little fetishes
Re: Ladies Question by acidrop(f): 4:31am On May 07, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . .the 1st thing i look in a guy is the way they walk. some guys can blow guy
Re: Ladies Question by wendymanda: 4:33am On May 07, 2008
acidrop:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . .the 1st thing i look in a guy is the way they walk. some guys can blow guy

I also have a thing for teeth. If he has an amazing smile with perfect teeth that gets me.
Re: Ladies Question by motunrayo4(f): 4:34am On May 07, 2008
Teeth are the second thing i look at. . . yellow teeth drives me nuts, I hate it
Re: Ladies Question by iice(f): 4:36am On May 07, 2008
wendymanda:

Oh ehmm gee. So you have a hand and foot fetish too? My friends make fun of me but everyone has there little fetishes

yeah lol. Good thing am not the only one. . .my brothers have that fetish too, they look at the feet and hands of women first
Re: Ladies Question by acidrop(f): 4:37am On May 07, 2008
wendymanda:

I also have a thing for teeth. If he has an amazing smile with perfect teeth that gets me.

the teeth is the 2nd i look, when i look at the face.
Re: Ladies Question by Tonim(f): 4:37am On May 07, 2008
his intelligence, personality and dressing (I look at the shoes too). tongue
Re: Ladies Question by Dreloaded(f): 4:38am On May 07, 2008
-dressing
-cheerful face
-manner of speaking

stillwater, what if he's angry tongue

alagolo grin
Re: Ladies Question by sheniqua: 4:43am On May 07, 2008
the make and model of his ride

kidding
Re: Ladies Question by Cadet(f): 4:44am On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

alagolo grin
grin
Re: Ladies Question by sheniqua: 4:45am On May 07, 2008
His intelligence  above all else
Love me a smart man.
Re: Ladies Question by tRoOE(f): 4:55am On May 07, 2008
When I first see a guy, I look at him from bottom to the top.

Am checking out his feet, shoes up to his dressing, hands, lips, teeth (very important) get closer to smell his breath (very important) then his face
Re: Ladies Question by acidrop(f): 4:55am On May 07, 2008
chei what if he is jst an ordinary guy?
Re: Ladies Question by Nobody: 4:58am On May 07, 2008
stillwater, what if he's angry tongue  

That can be pardoned but I would have to tell him not to use such words again that is if I have a thing for him. There are some men who can't construe a single sentence without making use of swear words, those are the men I definitely wouldn't have anything to do with in the first place.
Re: Ladies Question by wendymanda: 5:00am On May 07, 2008
iice:

yeah lol. Good thing am not the only one. . .my brothers have that fetish too, they look at the feet and hands of women first

My friends think my finger attraction is. . . and my big feet thing is because of the saying about guys with big feet but I don't think so.

A guy with perfectly aligned teeth is just amazing. . . I mean I like intelligence but since it is usually not visible that factor comes in later.
Re: Ladies Question by tRoOE(f): 5:02am On May 07, 2008
@acidrop
Well too bad for him grin grin
Being an ordinary guy does not stop him from dressing well wink
He does not have to wear the latest vogue in town, but his presentation will be judge 1st.
A guy can wear a shirt, jeans, nice shoe,clean shave, lips isn't too dry or chopped out and still look guy

Re: Ladies Question by Cadet(f): 5:02am On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

That can be pardoned but I would have to tell him not to use such words again that is if I have a thing for him.[b] There are some men who can't construe a single sentence [/b]without making use of swear words, those are the men I definitely wouldn't have anything to do with in the first place.
Men like his_grace lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Question by acidrop(f): 5:03am On May 07, 2008
tRoOE:

@acidrop
Well too bad for him grin grin
Being an ordinary guy does not stop him from dressing well wink
He does not have to wear the latest vogue in town, but his presentation will be judge 1st.
A guy can wear a shirt, jeans, nice shoe,clean shave, lips isn't too dry or chopped out and still look guy

hmmm true that.
Cadet:

Men like his_grace lipsrsealed

lol u don get example already.hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Getting Married / Who Is 100% Sure Of His/her Spouse? / Oga Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.