Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar (24583 Views)

Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Iykebestbt(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
[url]that thing called "make up" is a real transformer oo [/url]
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
sagaciousblog: and who is this clone wit YUZEDO'S DNA?better go get a life!
_
Shhh!! Don't show your age. I actually taught Yuzedo everything he knows about trolling. He's the kind of student every teacher prays for.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by yuzedo: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
SimonAndal: SEE THE HANDMAIDEN OF THE ILLUMATI! IT IS BEAUTIFUL IN OUR EYES!

CHIEF SWEETUS OYOYO, AMUNEKEUTO 1 OF BANANA ISLAND, COME AND OPEN THE GATE FOR ME. I'VE BEEN HONKING FOR 7 DAYS NOW!
Af riport u to MODs. Ur gonna be ban four live! Cheers! angry angry angry

@op: even if my boo rita dummynick act as goat theif I still love her forever.! Tenk kiss

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by dexterush(f): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
seen d movie,came out on cinema last year. I must say I regretted payin for dat movie,nuffin to write home bout...
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by sholay2011(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo:
Af riport u to MODs. Ur gonna be ban four live! Cheers! angry angry angry

@op: even if my boo rita dummynick act as goat theif I still love her forever.! Tenk kiss
Craziness personified
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by yuzedo: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Shhh!! Don't show your age. I actually taught Yuzedo everything he knows about trolling. He's the kind of student every teacher prays for.
Huh?! undecided Wuz dis?!?! angry angry angry
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Here I was searching for Rita Dominic. grin
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by martinifeanyi(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dayumn!!! Diz make up artiste is gud o! See wat he/she did 2 ma rita dominique.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Anniettieufia(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
T-john:
She looks like Jim Iyke

my guy,
that is exactly what i saw.
Make-up is really a deceiver.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Godmother(f): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nigerians we can hate!! Haba!
All we do is condemn n criticize when we see someone's work. I'm a make-up artist n I knw gud make-up when I see one. The desired effect has been created which is to make her look mannish.

I wonder when we will stop trying to bring people down in. This country. Americans didn't get to where they are by being so hateful n full of bile. Let's unlearn this horrible habit of always hating.Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by OCcool: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
SimonAndal: SEE THE HANDMAIDEN OF THE ILLUMATI! IT IS BEAUTIFUL IN OUR EYES!

CHIEF SWEETUS OYOYO, AMUNEKEUTO 1 OF BANANA ISLAND, COME AND OPEN THE GATE FOR ME. I'VE BEEN HONKING FOR 7 DAYS NOW!
U don come again abi?
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by sholay2011(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Godmother: Nigerians we can hate!! Haba!
All we do is condemn n criticize when we see someone's work. I'm a make-up artist n I knw gud make-up when I see one. The desired effect has been created which is to make her look mannish.

I wonder when we will stop trying to bring people down in. This country. Americans didn't get to where they are by being so hateful n full of bile. Let's unlearn this horrible habit of always hating.Haba!
You've spoken well cool
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
OC cool: U don come again abi?
_
Yeah. I really missed Simon the troll.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by uniqueren(f): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
sholay2011:
What is this one saying? How does the set look amateurish? How does a 'professional' set look like? Are you updated at all with efforts in the Nigerian film industry? Are you sure all their movies are jokes? How do you judge the budget of a movie from three pictures? Are you that lazy to find out about that if you are quite curious? Are you okay? Are you cra.zy? Do you want to be shot with a 50-calibre pistol?

someone really needs to update me o
i know that when i was little, i could sneak out to watch a Nigerian movie
but right now, i will rather sleep like someone motivated to do nothing than watch one

i can't even remember the last time i watched a Nigerian Movie without hissing and hating myself for wasting my time
in other words, "all the current films i have cared to sample are a huge joke"

NB: I only asked you kweshions...no insults pls.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
She looks like Gentle Jack.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by sayso: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
prettiest1: grin
To do wetin, na she old pass u? grin
To do wetin, na she old pass u?

Wetin come concern me with age for dead matter.ok age dey too worry you? Try born now for dat aboki for street bi/4 womb go close oooohhh.you not say truth dey sweet sometimes.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by dorggito1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
Godmother: Nigerians we can hate!! Haba!

I wonder when we will stop trying toI I bring people down in. This country. Americans didn't get to where they are by being so hateful n full of bile. Let's unlearn this horrible habit of always hating.Haba!
99 likes

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by iceberry1759: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
sayso: Dey dea dey act film. Abi time never reach?
G̶̲̥̅̊☹ marry her Ŋά̲̣̣̣̥ !
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by 50calibre(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Are you a make-up artist? Do you have complete knowledge of when to use bare hands or brush? And how dare you reply my kweshions with kweshions? grin
Are you a make-up artist? Do you have complete knowledge of when to use bare hands or brush? And how dare you reply my kweshions with kweshions? (lol) Are you high? And why sound cynical? Are you on medication?

Na kweshions I ask u oo....no insult intended.

Don't common sense tell you, you can't use your bare hands as a brush? Do you need to be a make up artist to know something as axiomatic as that? Why don't you use your bare hands to brush your teeth?

I have my hammer with me, how deep would you like me to drive that nail into your head?

It just questions, no insults please.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by diarra94(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Are u sure those chemicals used on her face are safe? Jst sayin cos it looks weird. I dont know why naija movie titles are completely disconnected to the events in the movie.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by sholay2011(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
50calibre:

Don't common sense tell you, you can't use your bare hands as a brush? Do you need to be a make up artist to know something as axiomatic as that? Why don't you use your bare hands to brush your teeth?

I have my hammer with me, how deep would you like me to drive that nail into your head?

It just questions, no insults please.
You kinda talked at length but your erroneous leading word obstructed all forms of communication. grin grin

It's "doesn't" sir. I know it's sweet trying to sound smart by being critical about something as simple as this thread but it only showcases low IQ. cool Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by 50calibre(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
sholay2011:
You kinda talked at length but your erroneous leading word obstructed all forms of communication. grin grin

It's "doesn't" sir. I know it's sweet trying to sound smart by being critical about something as simple as this thread but it only showcases low IQ. cool Get a life!

Shut up! "Tell" is verb, so both of them (does and doesn't) are applicable. Don't try to lecture nonsense here, you might mislead someone and try also not to lecture someone who is more intelligent than you are.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
LMAO! At 50calibre and sholay2011. This one na raw war btw u both o lol. Pls u guys are too mature 4 all these. Stop i say! :-/
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by sholay2011(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
jennypinky: LMAO! At 50calibre and sholay2011. This one na raw war btw u both o lol. Pls u guys are too mature 4 all these. Stop i say! :-/
Okay ma. cool kiss
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by billios: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
the more you look....
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by koruji(m): 12:47am On Jun 14, 2013
A prophet is not honored in his own home.

I also have issues with the quality of our movies but won't condemn them in these words. Recently met a total stranger from Ghana who on hearing that I am Nigerian proudly announced that he has over 200 DVDs of Nigerian movies - and then added "they are great".

No matter how you cut it - the average Nigerian and other Africans enjoy these movies !!! So if you know a way to make these movies better - speak up instead of condeming them.

50calibre: Nigerian movies are like jokes, I wonder how any right thinking person can cough out money to buy these nonsense they keep churning out. See how amateurish that set looks, it probably a N500k budget film, but would rake in millions.
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by birdman(m): 5:40am On Jun 14, 2013
The eyelashes give her away though...
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Deiok(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2013
birdman: The eyelashes give her away though...
And the chest grin
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by triploc: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2013
Good evening, i come check wether they don start tales by moonlight
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by moulin: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2013
Yes! She look so much like jim
Re: Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2013
who stil watches nigerian movies? The look like child's play.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / Seyi Law Gives Daughter Swimming Lessons (Video, Pic) / Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.