Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish (2795 Views)

APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hellow dear NLs, provided everything goes well with the newly incoming merger party which comprises of ACN, ANPP & CPC and got regi stered; with cogent and critical reasons, who would you like to be the flag bearer of the merger part i.e APC in the 2015 presidential eletion?
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Shobayo Emma: Hellow dear NLs, provided everything goes well with the newly incoming merger party which comprises of ACN, ANPP, APGA & CPC and got regi stered; with cogent and critical reasons, who would you like to be the flag bearer of the merger part i.e APC in the 2015 presidential eletion?
A Credible candidate from North Probably NUHU RIBADU buhari must ensure his successs in the North !!!

ROCHAS OKOROCHA should serve as his VP !!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by jjcbuthot: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
donroxy: A Credible candidate from North Probably NUHU RIBADU buhari must ensure his successs in the North !!!

ROCHAS OKOROCHA should serve as his VP !!!

How will Buhari ensure the victory of a product the people don't want? How many people voted for Nuhu even in his state (adamawa) in 2011?

Ribadu is a bad presidential product.

Buhari is what we need now and he is the one people will voluntary vote for - they know why they insist on Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
jjcbuthot:
Ribadu is a bad presidential product.
NUHU RIBADU is my own wish in satisfying the question of the Op !!!

My reservation about Buhari is cuz He is a Retired General and I am Tired of Retired Generals and their style of Governance !!!

Therefore,If Buhari should backed NUHU in the North,Tinubu in The West and Rochas shd do his assignment in Eastern Part .........

I think there would be significant progress !!!

MY WISH though !!!
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
So where have all of u thrown Fashola to if APC agrees to a candidate....
look, FYI,d choice of a presidential candidate as i can assure u will be d ultimate impasse cos if u think easterners will buy d idea of a northern leader frm APC, u dey joke. even i as a SWer will rather waste my vote than giv to a northerner,though i want APC to take naija
voting ribadu stops notin, if u think it will in NG.....or no be dis naija we dey?abi wetin una dey flow sef

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by egift(m): 12:28am On Jun 14, 2013
I look forward to Buhari/Fashola - Buhari have a good record of giving his deputies free hand to manage affairs. Also that ticket will get a majority vote.

PDP Full Panic Mode Activated!

I will like to see Rochas 2nd term.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by jibsai(m): 5:07am On Jun 14, 2013
egift: I look forward to Buhari/Fashola - Buhari have a good record of giving his deputies free hand to manage affairs. Also that ticket will get a majority vote.

I was talking 2 some1 few days ago and I said a buhari/fashola ticket is gonna be a bomb 4 real...a Buhari in 2011 dat took core Northern votes overwhelmingly d guy's vote broke naija into half...I believe I saw a map showing all red 4 CPC upward and Blue downward 4 PDP and yellow in Osun d only state ribadu won...a buari/fashola may just snatch SouthWest frm PDP in 2015...come to think dat largest numbers of voters are in regions of Lagos/kano/oyo(ibadan) and far north. we might not even have a clear winner o...25% in 2/3 of nigeria 4 dz 2 men go hard...incumbency or not I dnt think or prolly I think goodluck will find it hard here>>>(sokoto,katsina,nass,bauchi,zam,borno,yobe,adam,kebbi,) may God help Us to see everything unfold come 2015.
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 14, 2013
1st choice- Rochas

2nd choice- Rochas

3rd choice- Fashola

4th choice- Oshiohmole
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by dayokanu(m): 5:23am On Jun 14, 2013

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2013

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by pistol: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2013
We are tired of this Apc Question and gimmick.

Gej till 2019.
Hit the like button if you agree not to dis agree.

11 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by ogb5(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2013
My wish for APC
Any successful business man,educated and very upright man,
that way the issues that unite us canbe the main discus during the campaigns.things like job creation, health care, security and general welfare of the populace can be made the main issue to be discussed.

Fielding people like buhari or fashola will only help to highlight issues that divide us. Things like tribe, religion, region and party will certainly be the overwhelming factors of discussion with someone as buhari as a candidate.

People may argue that an unknown politician can't win, that's not correct. Shagari, a School teacher won Awolowo an astute politician in 1979.
What APC need to do is select their candidate early say in late 2013 or early 2014 and let the masses get to know his views on national issues. And impress on the people that the man was chosen because of his qualities rather that tribe, religion or region.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2013
so far shagari defeated awolowo...dt means any people vote 4 someone dat itz not dat popular...2 me i ll prefer Nuhu ribadu as the president and Rochas as the vice president.i ll lyk 2 see fashola as minister for work

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by egift(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2013
@ogb5: PDP will highlight, distort, propagate and do anything to remain in power. APC best chance is to present a team that can get majority in the North and SW. With a handfull here and there, the deed is done. Buhari/Fashola.
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by ogb5(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2013
egift: @ogb5: PDP will highlight, distort, propagate and do anything to remain in power. APC best chance is to present a team that can get majority in the North and SW. With a handfull here and there, the deed is done. Buhari/Fashola.

it is better that PDP distort or propagate issues on things that unite us than for PDP to distort or propagate issues that divide us and do not benefit the nation.

Fielding Buhari/Fashola muslim/muslim ticket will immediately put APC in a bind.
The Christians nation wide will view it with strong suspicion after thousands of Christians have been killed by muslim across the years.

What do you think the debate that will come from a buhari ticket will be?
It will be his support for terrorists, His lack of ideas, his preference for the north over the whole nation, His religion. These are not issues that should dominate the decision on how to choose a president but certainly those are the issues that will be the front burner in a buhari candidature.

APC should source for a successful young business man early who has great ideas, throw all their weight behind him and proffer good alternatives to the programs of the ruling party if they hope to go anywhere.

There are 170 million Nigerians to choose from, they should not limit themselves to Buhari or Fashola, the strength of buhari or Fashola also comes with excess baggage that will make several people to oppose them.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
egift: I look forward to Buhari/Fashola - Buhari have a good record of giving his deputies free hand to manage affairs. Also that ticket will get a majority vote.

sheakau / asari dokubo!

Alamaesiya / tinubu

Awo / ojukwu

Achebe / fela

El_rufai / abati

Ribadu / dora.

P. E. R. I. O. D !!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by ogb5(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie:

sheakau / asari dokubo!

Alamaesiya / tinubu

Awo / ojukwu

Achebe / fela

El_rufai / abati

Ribadu / dora.

P. E. R. I. O. D !!!

O boy, see suggestion shocked
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2013
I-pledge:
so far shagari defeated awolowo...dt means any people vote 4 someone dat itz not dat popular...2 me i ll prefer Nuhu ribadu as the president and Rochas as the vice president.i ll lyk 2 see fashola as minister for work
. I think that will fairly ok for pdp formidable force.
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by 9jii(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2013
ribado/rochas
rochas/ribado

buhari/rochas/fashola
fashola/ribado
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by dt02: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2013
Fashola/ Rochas
Diz wil send PDP packn 4rm Aso Rock. With the hope that we from the North wil cooperate nd support this ticket. My Opinion!!
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by tomakint: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Me I prefer a Fashola/Okorocha combo undecided
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Kingsley1000(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2013
tomakint: Me I prefer a Fashola/Okorocha combo undecided
OKOROCHA FOR PRESIDENT,FASHOLA FOR VP...WHILE DR NGIGE FOR MINISTER OF WORKS....
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2013
tomakint: Me I prefer a Fashola/Okorocha combo undecided
This would have been the perfect pair, only that they are both southerners. It's like suggesting T.Y Danjuma and Nuhu Ribadu
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Saeed348(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fashola as president...Then i dnt care who d vice is
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
if we consider d circumstances that revolve round YAR'ADUA/GEJ then we will see reasons why we should care about whoever tends to become the vice president in this country.
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by slimming: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
let wait till they show their intention to contest.
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by 1025: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
sundey oliseh
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by musiwa1l: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
payless:

Muslim/Muslim ticket won't work.
Your head they there!

Buhari/Rochas!! cool
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by donphilopus: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Either Buhari/Oshimole or Buhari/Rochas i wold have said or Buhari/Fashola, but Nigerians won't like 2 Muslims
Re: APC Presidential Flag_bearer: Who Is Your Wish by tjfulloption(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie:

sheakau / asari dokubo!

Alamaesiya / tinubu

Awo / ojukwu

Achebe / fela

El_rufai / abati

Ribadu / dora.

P. E. R. I. O. D !!!

kaaai!!! do u want to put nigeria in krankium~krankium bisma~pisma situation with this your suggestions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria / 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi / PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.