Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, (17474 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
We all thought Nigeria is hopeless with the old men and ex-military coupists that controlled power and never gave chance to the young generations. We wanted the Jerry Rawlings style, but a bolt from the blues, 'good-luckily' got into the Presidency without a spill of blood, and was called 'retardeen' and 'drunk fisherman' by Enemies of United Nigeria. This 'goodluck' man, displaced IBB and Buhari and made 'OHBEEJAH' redundant from Corrupted PDP. This goodlucky guy, is cleansing the party of all bad eggs. We need to support Vatsa's command to this old General. What can an old man without a facebook account do for a 21st Century Nigerian. The answer is nothing but mayhem. The old generation of politicians need to give us a chance to clean off their 52yrs old mess.

Buhari should NEVER have been heard of, if the toll-collecting Iscariot with frog eyes did not align with the aged coupe plotter. It is the reason I say that APC, which formally was used to treat headaches, is now being used to resurrect political headaches in this country. Say no to APC with Buhari, but APC without Buhari would have won over many men of knowledge. As it is, APC is gang of rustication PDP culprits.

Youth, they say, is the leaders of tomorrow, but I doubt, if Buhari will give the youth a chance to determine their tomorrow.

A vote for Buhari, is a vote for Boko Haram!

FreshAir 2015 in Advance! Stand to be counted amongst the dream weavers of tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
234GT: As much as I love Buhari because of the discipline I heard he instilled in Nigerians during the Buhari/Idiagbon era, I think it is high time he left politics.
If he does not leave politics, politics will leave him.
Youths are no longer the leaders of tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes. We are the leaders of today!
Baba Buhari, dan Allah ka tefi gidan ka. Na gode.
NIGERIANS DESERVE THE SUFFERING THEY ARE IN. OK LETS DISSECT WHAT THIS NIMROD HAS JUST WRITTEN. ' I KNOW BUHARI IS A VERY DISCIPLINED MAN AND HE INSTILLED DISCIPLINE IN NIGERIANS DURING HIS REGIME' BUT I WANT HIM TO GO. TO GO FOR WHAT ? YOU THINK SOMEONE YOUNGER WILL BRING DISCIPLINE ? IN FACT SOMEONE YOUNGER WILL BE MORE UNDISCIPLINED BECAUSE HE HAS HIS LIFE AHEAD OF HIM AND NEEDS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO STEAL. AS BUHARI IS, HE IS SHOOTING FOR HIS LEGACY. HE IS A MAN ON A MISSION. BUT YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE RIGHT ? YOU GO GET THE PERSON YOU NEED NOW. JUST DONT COME ON NAIRALAND CRYING AS YOU DO EVERYDAY. LISTEN, AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS, IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA THE MOST DISCIPLINED PERSON, IRRESPECTIVE OF AGE IS WHO IS NEEDED. HAVING SAID ALL THAT, THESE ARE JUST OPINIONS. NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY WILL NEVER GET BETTER AND WILL CEASE TO EXIST AFTER ARMAGEDDON WW3. AFTER WW3 THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS NIGERIA. MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN IT WOULD BE DESTROYED ( TWO THIRDS ) AND THE ONES WHO MAKE IT WILL BE RELOCATED BACK TO ISRAEL WHERE THEY BELONG. AND THE HAUSAS AND FULANIS WHO ARE THE REAL AFRICANS ( HAMITIC STOCK ) WILL TAKE COMPLETE CONTROL OF THAT REGION AGAIN. <<<< BIBLICAL PROPHESY
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by HonKontigi: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Why are they afraid of the man? if Buhari is unpopular as they claim, let the electorate decide. Looks like they are trying to use subterfuge to edge out strong candidates. Age is a non-issue in politics- when Mandella became president of south Africa he was older than Buhari. Besides, Buhari is hail and hearty and even looks more agile than this drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
wtf
why do you people keep calling Igbos Jews?
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Toktee(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
The idio.t from a coup plotting family trying to gain relavance in nigeria,i said it before nobody know this foo.l in niger state,and i want him to know that buhari won niger state during last election and he will win again [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by ifebosco: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
even with out buhari ,im not going to vote pdp again in my live.16years is enough

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by ifebosco: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Toktee: The idiot from a coup plotting family trying to gain relavance in nigeria,i said it before nobody know this foo.l in niger state,and i want him to know that buhari won niger state during last election and he will win again
i like the general,he is my political role model,but he should allow somebody else to do the job with his support
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by visalo: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
Haba, I want to see the man with baboon and monkey soak with blood cry again before resigning.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by ifebosco: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
obadiah777: NIGERIANS DESERVE THE SUFFERING THEY ARE IN. OK LETS DISSECT WHAT THIS NIMROD HAS JUST WRITTEN. ' I KNOW BUHARI IS A VERY DISCIPLINED MAN AND HE INSTILLED DISCIPLINE IN NIGERIANS DURING HIS REGIME' BUT I WANT HIM TO GO. TO GO FOR WHAT ? YOU THINK SOMEONE YOUNGER WILL BRING DISCIPLINE ? IN FACT SOMEONE YOUNGER WILL BE MORE UNDISCIPLINED BECAUSE HE HAS HIS LIFE AHEAD OF HIM AND NEEDS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO STEAL. AS BUHARI IS, HE IS SHOOTING FOR HIS LEGACY. HE IS A MAN ON A MISSION. BUT YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE RIGHT ? YOU GO GET THE PERSON YOU NEED NOW. JUST DONT COME ON NAIRALAND CRYING AS YOU DO EVERYDAY. LISTEN, AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS, IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA THE MOST DISCIPLINED PERSON, IRRESPECTIVE OF AGE IS WHO IS NEEDED. HAVING SAID ALL THAT, THESE ARE JUST OPINIONS. NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY WILL NEVER GET BETTER AND WILL CEASE TO EXIST AFTER ARMAGEDDON WW3. AFTER WW3 THERE WILL BE NO SUCH THING AS NIGERIA. MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN IT WOULD BE DESTROYED ( TWO THIRDS ) AND THE ONES WHO MAKE IT WILL BE RELOCATED BACK TO ISRAEL WHERE THEY BELONG. AND THE HAUSAS AND FULANIS WHO ARE THE REAL AFRICANS ( HAMITIC STOCK ) WILL TAKE COMPLETE CONTROL OF THAT REGION AGAIN. <<<< BIBLICAL PROPHESY
keep dreaming,the west will never ever allow you to divide nigeria simple.go and do your maths
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
ifebosco: keep dreaming,the west will never ever allow you to divide nigeria simple.go and do your maths
THE WEST WILL NO LONGER EXIST AFTER WW3. WW3 IS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WEST. AN IMPLOSION OF THE WORLD POWERS. THEY WOULD ALL NUKE EACH OTHER BACK INTO THE STONE AGE <<<< GODS PLANS. BIBLICAL PROPHESY UNFOLDING wink
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by ifebosco: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Billyonaire: We all thought Nigeria is hopeless with the old men and ex-military coupists that controlled power and never gave chance to the young generations. We wanted the Jerry Rawlings style, but a bolt from the blues, 'good-luckily' got into the Presidency without a spill of blood, and was called 'retardeen' and 'drunk fisherman' by Enemies of United Nigeria. This 'goodluck' man, displaced IBB and Buhari and made 'OHBEEJAH' redundant from Corrupted PDP. This goodlucky guy, is cleansing the party of all bad eggs. We need to support Vatsa's command to this old General. What can an old man without a facebook account do for a 21st Century Nigerian. The answer is nothing but mayhem. The old generation of politicians need to give us a chance to clean off their 52yrs old mess.

Buhari should NEVER have been heard of, if the toll-collecting Iscariot with frog eyes did not align with the aged coupe plotter. It is the reason I say that APC, which formally was used to treat headaches, is now being used to resurrect political headaches in this country. Say no to APC with Buhari, but APC without Buhari would have won over many men of knowledge. As it is, APC is gang of rustication PDP culprits.

Youth, they say, is the leaders of tomorrow, but I doubt, if Buhari will give the youth a chance to determine their tomorrow.

FreshAir 2015 in Advance! Stand to be counted amongst the dream weavers of tomorrow.
and say yes to pdp??after 14years what do you have to show nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by ifebosco: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
obadiah777: THE WEST WILL NO LONGER EXIST AFTER WW3. WW3 IS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WEST. AN IMPLOSION OF THE WORLD POWERS. THEY WOULD ALL NUKE EACH OTHER BACK INTO THE STONE AGE <<<< GODS PLANS. BIBLICAL PROPHESY UNFOLDING wink
the colonial masters brought that book you call bible to africa,is cristianity the only religion in the world??what will happen to the hindus,budais,muslems?haven and hell are all here on earth.no hell fire is more than nigeria,the way it is now.nigeria is hell on earth
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Akpan107(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
234GT: As much as I love Buhari because of the discipline I heard he instilled in Nigerians during the Buhari/Idiagbon era, I think it is high time he left politics.
Youths are no longer the leaders of tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes. We are the leaders of today!
Politics left Buhari long ago nah, abi u no no?
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
ifebosco: the colonial masters brought that book you call bible to africa,is cristianity the only religion in the world??what will happen to the hindus,budais,muslems?haven and hell are all here on earth.no hell fire is more than nigeria,the way it is now.nigeria is hell on earth
THE COLONIAL MASTERS BROUGHT A COMPILED VERSION OF THE BIBLE TO AFRICA BUT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY BLACK MEN ( HEBREW ISRAELITES AKA THE FIRST FRUIT AKA THE ELECT ) AND WAS TAKEN FROM THEM BY THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE DURING THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION OF 70 AD WHEN ALL THE HEBREWS WERE KICKED INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. THE BIBLE IS A BLACK MANS BOOK, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE. COLOR OF ISRAEL >>>>

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: <<< JESUS OUR LORDS GREAT UNCLE

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me
<<<<<< YOU THINK THE WHITE MAN WROTE THAT ? PLEASE GO AND READ HISTORY AND STOP BEING IGNORANT. BEFORE 2000 YEARS AGO THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS YORUBA AND IGBO. WHAT WHERE YOU CALLED BEFORE 2000 YEARS AGO ? HEBREWS

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Mexyz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oga buhari,its obvious dat u re no longer needed in naija politics.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by shaqoloye(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
like father like son
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by JesusisLord85: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
obadiah777: THE COLONIAL MASTERS BROUGHT A COMPILED VERSION OF THE BIBLE TO AFRICA BUT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY BLACK MEN ( HEBREW ISRAELITES AKA THE FIRST FRUIT AKA THE ELECT ) AND WAS TAKEN FROM THEM BY THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE DURING THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION OF 70 AD WHEN ALL THE HEBREWS WERE KICKED INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. THE BIBLE IS A BLACK MANS BOOK, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE. COLOR OF ISRAEL >>>>

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: <<< JESUS OUR LORDS GREAT UNCLE

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me
<<<<<< YOU THINK THE WHITE MAN WROTE THAT ? PLEASE GO AND READ HISTORY AND STOP BEING IGNORANT. BEFORE 2000 YEARS AGO THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS YORUBA AND IGBO. WHAT WHERE YOU CALLED BEFORE 2000 YEARS AGO ? HEBREWS

Truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Analyst42: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yomieluv: When a man doesn't know his boundary,he would be insulted by his surbodinate.
Oga Buhari,pls resign from politics,to serve Nigeria is not by force.

Your APC is dead on arrival.

HOW HIM GO TAKE CHOP? Abi u no sabi say job scarce?
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: Breaking News!

There appears to be no organisation known as "Concerned Arewa Youth Forum"

Una no hear?

This just another fake story to discredit the great people's General

Make una shine your eyes well well!!

where is your source.. mr shine your eyes
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by nijanigga: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
This jibril vatsa, who elected you and how much change are you paid ? you're lucky to be alive,IBB would have also dealt with you. "Nijeriya sai buhari"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will fight until Buhari is elected President of Federal republic of Nigeria.Nobody can rig the 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
[size=50pt]Time don come for Buhari to leave Politics oo[/size]
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Longeria(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Cry cry General, don't worry he will cry again and again.....
And again.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by fineworker(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
Why are they afraid of the man? if Buhari is unpopular as they claim, let the electorate decide. Looks like they are trying to use subterfuge to edge out strong candidates. Age is a non-issue in politics- when Mandella became president of south Africa he was older than Buhari. Besides, Buhari is hail and hearty and even looks more agile than this drunkard.
But Nigerians have rejected him three times consecutively, haba. Is he a learner?
Buhari vs Obasanjo,.......buhari rejected, obasanjo chosen.
Buhari vs Yaradua,.........buhari rejected, yaradua chosen.
Buhari vs Jonathan,.......buhari rejected,...jonathan chosen
2015 Buhari vs Jonathan,......buhari will be rejected as usual and Jonathan chosen.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Kingspin(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
Buhari has finally lost it with most Nigerians and is as if he's not receiving our feedback or probably not taking them or his bigot and sectarian views wouldnt allow him to update himself.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Super1759: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Billyonaire: We all thought Nigeria is hopeless with the old men and ex-military coupists that controlled power and never gave chance to the young generations. We wanted the Jerry Rawlings style, but a bolt from the blues, 'good-luckily' got into the Presidency without a spill of blood, and was called 'retardeen' and 'drunk fisherman' by Enemies of United Nigeria. This 'goodluck' man, displaced IBB and Buhari and made 'OHBEEJAH' redundant from Corrupted PDP. This goodlucky guy, is cleansing the party of all bad eggs. We need to support Vatsa's command to this old General. What can an old man without a facebook account do for a 21st Century Nigerian. The answer is nothing but mayhem. The old generation of politicians need to give us a chance to clean off their 52yrs old mess.

You've said it all, case closed!!! He who has ear, let him hear
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Point of correction, Idiagbon instilled those discipline and not Buhari, asked those that are very close to govt then and they will tell you that Idiagbon was the one ruling this country then and Buhari was just like a figure head.

1 Like

Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
and the electorate have decided how many times?
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Mujitapha(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
who is this one that have courage to talk nonesense.better be upright vatsa's son.you know how your papa end?so dos dat bribe u to say dis.na the same people who would come back 4 ur head.
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Fake story to unfairly discredit Buhari.

Nigerian journalist write whatever their corrupt paymasters want them to write.
best to rely on video evidence, and no video has ever shown Buhari supporting Boko Haram or making any tribalistic comments.- fact!

GenBuhari: [size=20pt]Breaking News!

There appears to be no organisation known as "Concerned Arewa Youth Forum"

Una no hear?

This just another fake story to discredit the great people's General

Make una shine your eyes well well!!
[/size]
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
bknight: What is of note is buhari's fervent false hope. It is dangerous.

But its preposterous to ask him to quit politics. Its his right protected by the constitution of this federal republic.

If he doesn't, the electorate will tell him through the ballot. Leave him & let him hear it from the entire nation at the polls.

But we told him dat in 2011 polls, he and his cohorts started bombing
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^
Bombs that are meant to distract Nigeria from PDP govt's corruption!

have you forgotten the role Boko Haram bombs played in scattering Fuel Hike protests?

Do you know that Boko Haram have never targeted any PDP property or politician?

Fellow Nigerians please open your eyes, do not allow 40 Laptops to deceive you!
Re: Vatsa’s Son To Buhari To Resign From Politics, by gregg2: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: ^^
Bombs that are meant to distract Nigeria from PDP govt's corruption!

have you forgotten the role Boko Haram bombs played in scattering Fuel Hike protests?

Do you know that Boko Haram have never targeted any PDP property or politician?

Fellow Nigerians please open your eyes, do not allow 40 Laptops to deceive you!

Can't you see you are a lone voice ranting all over this thread? Your master thought he could use Boko Haram to enter ASO rock but as usual will cry his eyes out again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba INEC Office Attacked, Taraba Ssg’s House Burnt / Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. / Is Remi Tinubu Next Lagos Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.