Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements (6886 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2013
floriana:
Are Onireke, Mokola, challenge, Aleshinloye, Beere, Taki ogbomoso, Owode Oyo, Saki and Iseyin too FG projects. Why not speak the truth for once even though you have given your life to the devil? Ajimobi is trying and an Akala or Ladoja in govt house again will be a set back for Oyo state.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mods, we have a loose cannon here oo. Serve him a long ban before I take the laws into my own hands and send him to the gallows myself.
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by chris365(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2013
My friend that served in that state said the same thing about this Governor. He's a ''Transformer''. Not a ''corn roaster'' like some governor parades himself grin
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2013
chris365: My friend that served in that state said the same thing about this Governor. He's a ''Transformer''. Not a ''corn roaster'' like some governor parades himself grin
Not just a "Transformer"; he's a Power Plant. grin grin
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by niytej(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2013
adisa_segun: oponu, I don't know why this kind of senseless people are allowed on nl
bcuz u were also allowed, y wouldn't be allowed? undecided I don't see any diffrence btw u two tho'
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by deols(f): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2013
I saw the broadcast yesterday.

Ajimobi is doing well.
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2013
deols: I saw the broadcast yesterday.

Ajimobi is doing well.
Deols baby. You're doing fine. I like politically-aware girls. Our own future Sumonnu wink
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by flexya: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2013
habiolah: Actually, I was in IB yesterday, and I couldn't recognize Ojoo again. Never believed one could ply Ojoo-Moniya road without hold-up; and I was told Mokola too is like that. Kudos to Him, He's doing a good job.

ojoo development has notin to do with ajimobi. its a FG project which is just bein completed as part of the ibadan- ilorin express. Kudos to GEJ as OBJ never saw it half-completed in 6yrs.

The mokola road u referred to was constructed by ladoja. Ajimobi merely added a bridge, which was already in d ladoja plan but unable to execute due to crises. Akala refused to follow d continuity because of bad belle.
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by bayo1(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2013
Mee234:
Please mention some of those gia nt strides. abi no be the oyo state

And when was the last time you visited Ibadan?
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by bayo1(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2013
flexya:

ojoo development has notin to do with ajimobi. its a FG project which is just bein completed as part of the ibadan- ilorin express. Kudos to GEJ as OBJ never saw it half-completed in 6yrs.

The mokola road u referred to was constructed by ladoja. Ajimobi merely added a bridge, which was already in d ladoja plan but unable to execute due to crises. Akala refused to follow d continuity because of bad belle.

And what of other projects going on in Ibadan not to talk of other major towns in Oyo state? Good you stated those facts about road constructed by Ladoja, but a blind man can't even deny the fact that Ajimobi excel all of them all join!
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by deols(f): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2013
Ola one:
Deols baby. You're doing fine. I like politically-aware girls. Our own future Sumonnu wink

hmmn.lol
I was at Ogbomoso and marvelled at the construction going on. All Akala, their own son could provide is a hospital despite the fact that there is a Baptist hospital and a bowen uni teaching hospital in the same town. You'd wonder if the sick were that much in abundance.
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2013
deols:

hmmn.lol
I was at Ogbomoso and marvelled at the construction going on. All Akala, their own son could provide is a hospital despite the fact that there is a Baptist hospital and a bowen uni teaching hospital in the same town. You'd wonder if the sick were that much in abundance.
Obviously you're a smart babe. I need you to join my movement. I need to bring you in. cheesy

You're too smart to support them. wink The so-called construction is a ruse tongue
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by RedReact: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2013
^^^
Ola, stop using political style to woo Alhaja grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2013
RedReact: ^^^
Hahaha grin
But I like her
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by RedReact: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2013
^^^
You gotta spend cash bro. Besides, we have many pre-requisite for you to get her before we gree. First and formemost, you don go Mecca? How many Arafat you don climb? tongue tongue wink
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Bofemsky(f): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mee234:
If you can't see the "giant strides", that means you don't live in Ibadan and therefore won't understand what we are talking about!

1 Like

Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
You gotta spend cash bro. Besides, we have many pre-requisite for you to get her before we gree. First and formemost, you don go Mecca? How many Arafat you don climb? tongue tongue wink
Hahah.

She's a good girl. I'm sure materialism is not part of her lexicon.
I wouldn't mind some weeks in Mecca though, Ajimobi-sponsored grin grin
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by RedReact: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ola one:
Hahah.

She's a good girl. I'm sure materialism is not part of her lexicon.
I wouldn't mind some weeks in Mecca though, Ajimobi-sponsored grin grin
Go and sit down for one corner with your Akalamagbo jor.
You no like Ajimobi, yet you wan go Ajimobi-sponsore Mecca. grin grin grin :
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
RedReact:
Go and sit down for one corner with your Akalamagbo jor.
You no like Ajimobi, yet you wan go Ajimobi-sponsore Mecca. grin grin grin :
I like Ajimobi ooo. smiley smiley

Aji se bi Oyo laari cool
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
modified grin
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by dayokanu(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mee234:

Number 1 Security. We no longer hear of Elewe Omo killing Tokyo faction in Iadan like we used to in the PDP days
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Bofemsky: If you can't see the "giant strides", that means you don't live in Ibadan and therefore won't understand what we are talking about!
This is same ibadan with schools like iligogo, ajibode etc.? the same ibadan with places like ojoo, ag bowo? The only thing real thing done by any governor in this democracy was don by ladojo.
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Number 1 Security. We no longer hear of Elewe Omo killing Tokyo faction in Iadan like we used to in the PDP days
That's debatable
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by jibsai(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mee234:
This is same ibadan with schools like iligogo, ajibode etc.? the same ibadan with places like ojoo, ag bowo? The only thing real thing done by any governor in this democracy was don by ladojo.

Why are u mentioning areas?...what's is wrong with agbowo? Or ajibode...the schools are bin touch gradually, they will surely get to ibnorth/akinyele LG...that's ma route! Nd I kno. ajibode/sasa road which akala did with have baked materials was revisited by ajimobi and its now good, ajibode/apete bridge nko? Which ofcos uni of ibadan took upon demself cos dey saw d Gov's sincerity
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by jibsai(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mee234:
That's debatable

Correct me if am wrong? Am guessing ur new in ibadan and u stay around Agbowo/niser/ajibode that's y uR talkin B.S...so peace nd security physically felt now in oyo state is debatable? Where u dey wen iwo road was a massacre land, berre was overthrown by area boiz(u dare not roll down) molete haaa! Dnt even go there...pls desist from nonsense ur sayin cos ladoja himself won't argue, d guy wanted to buh ofcos he was put there hence he couldn't be free
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by baslone: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
jibsai:

Correct me if am wrong? Am guessing ur new in ibadan and u stay around Agbowo/niser/ajibode that's y uR talkin B.S...so peace nd security physically felt now in oyo state is debatable? Where u dey wen iwo road was a massacre land, berre was overthrown by area boiz(u dare not roll down) molete haaa! Dnt even go there...pls desist from nonsense ur sayin cos ladoja himself won't argue, d guy wanted to buh ofcos he was put there hence he couldn't be free

The place is so neat and well organised with a lot of illegal buildings, stores pulled off to expand the road.

The big round-about that used to be a weed-spot is now full of beautifully laid grass.

Ibadan? In my wildest dream. . . . Just passed through yesterday- For me I am impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
jibsai:

You are wrong. I not new in Ib. Those places I mentioned to are slum. I am just stating the obvious. maybe ajimobi will surpass ladojo but for now is still best in term of development. And considering that ladojo have to content with adedibu. If adedibu were to be alive today, Tokyo and elewele will still be killing each other and ewo road will still be '' a merssacre land''
Abegi no resort to insult na just we dey jist
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by deols(f): 6:23am On Jun 16, 2013
Mee234:
You are wrong. I not new in Ib. Those places I mentioned to are slum. I am just stating the obvious. maybe ajimobi will surpass ladojo but for now is still best in term of development. And considering that ladojo have to content with adedibu. If adedibu were to be alive today, Tokyo and elewele will still be killing each other and ewo road will still be '' a merssacre land''
Abegi no resort to insult na just we dey jist

will you just stop?
what did Ladoja do? he awarded contracts for roads that took him almost 2 yrs b4 their construction started and when he went on the sabbatical his his godfather nd co sent him to, the contractors left the job undone. The few that were done lasted only a yr.

The ones done close to where I live are better left undone. Now filled with large potholes, a trailer tire could sink in.

and what about Ladoja buying tractors and leaving them in the state secretariat to rot? I went there, saw the tractors and felt good about them. Months later, they were still there that I wondered if the tractors were for us to see or for the farmers to work with.
Btw, the tractors were only 33 grin I.remember them saying It was one for each local government.
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by deols(f): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2013
Ola one:
Obviously you're a smart babe. I need you to join my movement. I need to bring you in. cheesy

You're too smart to support them. wink The so-called construction is a ruse tongue

I thought you are a progressive o.

you fall my hand sad

Alhaja is unwooable grin
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by deols(f): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2013
baslone:

The place is so neat and well organised with a lot of illegal buildings, stores pulled off to expand the road.

The big round-about that used to be a weed-spot is now full of beautifully laid grass.

Ibadan? In my wildest dream. . . . Just passed through yesterday- For me I am impressed.

Anytime I pass by, I take pictures. Before now, it used to take me long to see anything new in Oyo state. It is a new era and I am proud of the man at the helms.
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2013
deols:

will you just stop?
what did Ladoja do? he awarded contracts for roads that took him almost 2 yrs b4 their construction started and when he went on the sabbatical his his godfather nd co sent him to, the contractors left the job undone. The few that were done lasted only a yr.

The ones done close to where I live are better left undone. Now filled with large potholes, a trailer tire could sink in.

and what about Ladoja buying tractors and leaving them in the state secretariat to rot? I went there, saw the tractors and felt good about them. Months later, they were still there that I wondered if the tractors were for us to see or for the farmers to work with.
Btw, the tractors were only 33 grin I.remember them saying It was one for each local government.
Old oyo road from makola to ojoo is still working the last time I checked. The ojoo axis of logos/ibadan express way was a dead trap until ladojo intervened. The schools in the state were reduce to 30 student per class room. I can go on if u like. He was delivery devidence of democracy before the wizards decided that the people were not their problem. Ajimobi is running the state with no opposition so he should perform. We are expecting him to work but for now me never see wetin him dey do. Happy to Sunday. Hope u go go church
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by deols(f): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2013
Mee234:
Old oyo road from makola to ojoo is still working the last time I checked. The ojoo axis of logos/ibadan express way was a dead trap until ladojo intervened. The schools in the state were reduce to 30 student per class room. I can go on if u like. He was delivery devidence of democracy before the wizards decided that the people were not their problem. Ajimobi is running the state with no opposition so he should perform. We are expecting him to work but for now me never see wetin him dey do. Happy to Sunday. Hope u go go church

Mokola to Ojoo took him how many years? Even Akala had to re award street lights ptoject for the same road.That is a major road and is expected to be working for the next 25 years at least but you will agree that it is not neatly done, the street lights are an embarrassment, no road signs are on it, no traffic light.

When I spoke of the bad roads he commissioned, I mean the ones running in between 'comppunds'

And all you mentioned are what Ladoja did in 4yrs. stop talking of the opposition because he created them. Adedibu helped him win his elections. If he knew he didnt need the old man, nor would he keep to their agreement, why go to him in the first place?

wasn't Adedibu alive when Lam was governor? A governor, who was chief security officer and could not keep his state safe does not deserve to have been there.

That Ibadan is Clean beats all Ladoja achieved hands down.

There is no doubt that Ladoja started well but he lost it along the way. We cant start hoping that he would not lose it again. We cannot gamble with our future.

I am a Muslim btw, no church going.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence / Senate Probes Scarcity Of Lower Naira Denominations / Pay Judges More, Cut Buhari, Govs, Lawmakers’ Jumbo Allowances, SERAP Tells RMAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.