Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64240 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2006
kitaun:

well well well,
mourinho is simply the most talked about person nowadays in football circles, that i wonder how he keeps his private lives from the ever-prying eyes of the public !

He has a very very tight private live thanks to Roman who provided him his accommodation at Belgravia square( 3rd most expensive area in the world), his neighbours are the Dukes and Duchess and Mr Abrahimovich ( who had an apartment 5 mins away).

Where does Mr wenger lives? grin

kitaun:

@ Jackal, good to know you realize that !

How i wish Nairaland-gunners are objective here, we for enjoy this place well well
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:29am On Jul 22, 2006
Its almost full house now at stamford bridge.

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2006
i must say, chelsea's jersey is the best jersey so far this season, with adidas, they look cool,

and i must say the ugliest jersey is manutd's its so awful, emirates on arsenal is not just it, for me,

can u imagine we now have to wear blue and black twin stripes for our away jersey, eeeeuuuwwww!! that sucks,

i'll get a chelsea jersey and put henry's name on it, i'll do that and put the picture here, trust me to do, that,

no offenses, chelsea fans but i gotta do it, i love your jersey not the club but i love henry and arsenal, so i got to represent each of those facts on the jersey(chelsea) with a gunners name on it, (henry is with arsenal),

no vex abeg, wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2006
Go ahead and do your wish jare.

You are prophesying Henry will join the Roman Army. grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2006
@akola

don't get me wrong, i wasn't wishin that, if that happens, then the guns will fire no more, (i mean as frequently as it use to ), sometimes i wonder why they call us gunners, anywhere, we've just got one gun, (Henry), no other, adebayor na shakabular, and theo walcott hasn't been patented, so wat da helll,

it'll neva happen, then i'll buy a chelsea jersey with no name on it, i think thats fine by me,
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2006
@ lordim,
you say adebayor na gini? (what)  grin grin grin lol.

@ kola
henry join the blues?
in your dreams! cool cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2006
bagoma:

@ kola
henry join the blues?
in your dreams! cool cool

Honestly, we dont need him.

I was just saying that in reference to Lordi's buying of Chesea's shirt with Henry's name.

We need him 2 seasons ago DEFINITELY NOT NOW.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2006
if its not panadol, cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2006
@bagoma

shakabular is a yoruba term for a dane gun that uses some gun powder that is not as effective as a bullet,

it backfires most of the time killing the user, trust me its worse than cock and shoot, and it misfires and it is by far the most inaccurate weapon, a bow and arrow is better,

i bet u saw the manifestations when he missed two glaring opportunities against portsmouth earlier in the year.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2006
bagoma:

if its not panadol, cool

What do you mean Madam?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2006
Akolawole:

He has a very very tight private live thanks to Roman who provided him his accommodation at Belgravia square( 3rd most expensive area in the world), his neighbours are the Dukes and Duchess and Mr Abrahimovich ( who had an apartment 5 mins away).

As much as i don't want to argue with u i must shed some light on this comment.
I'm sorry i might go off-topic.

The Belgrave square is not even in the top 10 of the most expensive area in the world.
Its true the Dukes and Duchesses stay here but its not the most expensive area in London let alone, the world.

The world's most expensive neighbourhood is the Kensington Palace Gardens in London.
The average home price here is about £45m and its tucked between the Kensington High Street and Notting Hill.
Even the richest londoners[b](Roman Abrahamovic and Mourinho)[/b] secretly seethe at the regal mansions that line the street, since few are actually owned by Brits. Middle Easterns and Swiss tycoons have grabbed the 1st dibs.
What not to miss on this street is the famous house number 18/19, billed at £70 million, is London's single most expensive house.

Other neighbourhoods that follow suit are the Jupiter Island in Florida, Belle Haven in Connecticut, Pacific Heights in California and The Victoria Peak in Hong Kong.
Abrahamovic is the 2nd richest man in the UK but his money cannot even buy a crib on Kensington Palace Gardens.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2006
lordim, i feel you. the description is funny.
@ kola
so u dont get it?
i mean if its not panadol it can be the SAME as panadol.
get it now?

@ jackal,
i dont think there's any need starting this arguement
kola's comments about mourinho's &roman's residential area is absolutely irrelevant here and i should think the best thing is to ignore it completely as it has no bearing with the football we discuss here.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2006
Jackal:

1) As much as i don't want to argue with u i must shed some light on this comment.
The Belgrave square is not even in the top 10 of the most expensive area in the world.
Its true the Dukes and Duchesses stay here but its not the most expensive area in London let alone, the world.

2) Abrahamovic is the 2nd richest man in the UK but his money cannot even buy a crib on Kensington Palace Gardens.

I definitely dont want to argue with you as well.

I know you are into properties which is why you have a property in Golders green.

I quoted from my facts from a newspaper/magazine, that knows better than me.

2) Roman cannot buy it and he is the second richest man in United Kingdom. Na wa o.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by hucarson(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2006
@ Akolawole,
Sometimes its not about the money. Its Politics.

Mohammed Al-Fayed(Harrods Owner) is a multi-billionaire and he was denied British Citizenship despite his enormous investments in the UK.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2006
@ akola and Jackal,
I started the issue of Mourinho being able to curb his private live come under close scrutiny and now am saying pls stop the debate as it is pointless especially as it is not affecting Chelsea negatively or positively, thanks for heeding.

@ lordimpaq,
No offence meant, but of late you have been sounding like you want to jump ship and become a blue, pls feel free, cos it seems to me you are doing this as to sound objective, well you can sound much more objective than you saying you would buy a chelsea jersey and inscribe henry on it, hell nooooo, more so you talk as if you are not conversant with Arsenal history, asking for the reason for our being called GUNNERS, mentioning henry as the only gun we have, even akola would have been apalled at a blue saying that or even jackal at a Man utd faithful, teeroy at a madrid faithful for making these statements, but anyway i hope you have not been taking some form of brainwashing poison or else,
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2006
or else we'll call prisscy to give him his marching orders. cool cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2006
I noticed this man long time that
he was not an Arsenal fan when I was still new here.
He writes to please all those against Arsenal in the name of being objective.
by the way if one is tired of being a club fan
why not jump out the way I did instead of pretending.
He can replace me in manchester.
I know very well fanatism and being a loyal fan.
He needs to be marched out for sure!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2006
there are some opposition men who
ever clap for him each time he
talks negative about arsenal. Perhaps they pay him to dent th name who knows?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2006
@ under 18,

not so fast girlfriend, lordi is definitely a gooner but i believe he thrives on being called objective by akola and jackal, so he tries as much as possible to stay in line so as not to be caught napping tongue tongue tongue
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2006
But you got what am saying.
He is out to please other men.
Havent you read his prophesy "Henry for Chelsea"
I never knew i was to meet such half gunners.It's annoying
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2006
Why are you jealous of him, he is going tobe the future Chelsea fans.

so under18 and Kitaun leave him alone.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2006
meanwhile, why the interest in Ashley cole ? i thought we were making moves for Lahm ?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2006
@ everyone,

Leave the only Knight(Sir Lordimpaq) on Nairaland alone.
He is just an objective gooner not driven by sheer patriotism like Bagoma, Priscilla, Kitaun and co.
Lordi see things the way it should be seen and expresses himself without being biased.
Y'all lil' gunners should borrow a leaf from him.

@ wormedup,
Lahm is not for sale.
Bayern Munich refused to sell to Mourinho after Michael Ballack walked out on 'em.
Ashley Cole is the only option available as Roberto Carlos is not ready to leave Real Madrid yet.
William Gallas can also fit into that position of left-back so it aint really a do or die affair for Jose to land Ashley Cole.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2006
well, it's all good.
i was just wondering since willam and ashley have been up on speculations about a probable move.
i just believe if we have to get a left back i think we can do better than Ashley.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ wormedup,
There are not too many good left-backs in the world at the moment.
Taiyetaiwo is anutha option if Marseille is willing to sell him.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2006
i am still waiting to hear also Akola praise Lordimpaq as the most objective gooner on NLand, at least i think he would love to thrive on that or a situation where we will have jackal praise akola as the most objective blue and vice-versa.hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by mukina2: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2006
*phew*
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2006
If chelsea want cole they should trade william to arsenal for him,

thats the deal i would want arsene to makea anyways.

lordi, to call adebayor shakabula is a bit premature, scoring 6 goals in 5 months, in a new league, new language, new surroundings is not entirely a bad performance in my opinion. i would rather say we have only 1[b] proven[/b] gun - Henry, but van persie, adebayor, maybe reyes (if he sticks to striking not midfield) i would label upcoming guns. sorry for the digression. (this is afterall strictly chelsea)

crespo said even the offer of a private jet and more money from roman won't make him stay, the dude just wants to go to italy. it shows some players are loyal to something other than the almighty euro/pound/dollar. just like Henry, Terry and a few others.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2006
Trade Gallas for Ashley Cole?
Even the dumbest manager won't deal like that.
Its like trading Van Der Sar for Ike Shorunmu.

Mourinho will land his man as long as Ashley Cole is interested in joining Chelsea.
Money is no object when Roman needs a player. He is ruthless and always go for broke.
Little did u know that Chelsea is looking beyond the premiership and aiming for the big one-Champions League trophy.
The left-back position is the weakest link in Chelsea team and Jose knows he has to take care of that loop-hole.
Mourinho should trade Makelele or Ballack for Man Utd's Gabriel Heinze. grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2006
Jackal:

Trade Gallas for Ashley Cole?
Even the dumbest manager won't deal like that.
Its like trading Van Der Sar for Ike Shorunmu.

The left-back position is the weakest link in Chelsea team and Jose knows he has to take care of that loop-hole.

then mourinho is a fool then, because if your analogy is correct, ashley is no good so why is mourinho bending over backwards trying to buy him?? you contradict yourself man, comparing ballack to heinze cole and gallas are both defenders so yeah, they can be compared.
like u said, money is no problem, but some players are loyal to something else than the almighty buck - check roman's other failings - eto'o, joaquin, even crespo who wants to leave now, despite offers of a private jet+more money. money will never get you everything.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2006
There's no contradictions here.
Mourinho needs 2 players for each position in Chelsea.
Some sorta Team A and Team B strategy has been devised to reinforce the team.

Jose has to win UEFA this season or might even face the sack because Roman is getting impatient according to close sources.
Mourinho needs Ashley to deputise for Gallas in case Gallas gets injured or suspended .
John Terry,Roberto Carvalho and Robert Huth will lock down the central defence while Ferreira and Nuno Morais will fight for the right back position.

Cash Rules.
Crespo wants to leave because he knows his number of appearances will reduce as Shevchenko and Salomon Kalou joined the team.
When there were 3 strikers in Chelsea, Crespo hardly plays let alone 5 strikers.
Hernan knows his time is fading fast and he wants to leave when the ovation is still loud for him.
Go n read Damien Duff's interview to confirm this.
I still don't know how Jose plans to keep his millionaire players happy by sitting 'em on the bench week in-week out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.