Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64238 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2006
dude ever since the first season crespo has had at chelsea he has always wanted to go back to italy, thats why he played for milan in 03/04, he wants to go back, its not a cash issue.

the contradiction is comparing shorunmu to van der sar, two players of highly different quality/skill levels, ashley cole is as good if not (arguably) better than gallas.

thats why he's letting go of some of them, cos he knows they can't be happy.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Bdex(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2006
Well this threads been created strictly because of chelsea affairs. Any talk concerning Chelsea be put down here. From Gossips, Transfers, Recents buys, What Hose says, ectera, No hating here please. This thread spams into next season: Premiership, FA cup, Carling Cup and the Champions League. Good "lock".
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2006
@ Bdex

Thanks for that piece of advice and i hope that all anti-chelsea like Mukina2, Priscilia and under18 and the rest of you should yield to that advice.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2006
Amodu
It will never be strictly Chelsea if
Arsenal or all those other clubs are not involved.
Just bear with us and
debosky Let me inform u that am an Arsenal forever.
Why did you guys off load Duff when he is among the best in Chelsea?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2006
under18:

Why did you guys off load Duff when he is among the best in Chelsea?

He is the best, maybe Wenger would have swap him for Henry grin

He is a good player but he is too injury prone.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by djcrucifix(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2006
i think every chelsea fan should have known by now that adidas is now the official clothing company for the roman abrahimovich team.

and i just keep wandering, who can stop us this season?tell me
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2006
Chelsea will stop itself.

Having so many quality players around will only make things difficult for Mourinho.
How do u intend to keep Essien, Robben, Joe Cole and Wright Phillips happy with the arrival of Mikel Obi, Michael Ballack and Salomon Kalou?

Mourinho will have to work hard to strike a balance in the team.
The deadliest team in the Premiership now is Tottenham or maybe Liverpool.
Tottenham made some shrewd buys and it will work for 'em.
Chelsea will def'ly find this season difficult if other teams can keep up the pressure by having a brilliant start.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2006
Essien, Robben, Joe Cole are still the best
as compared to Ballack and Salomon Kalou.
Ballack is not that good
World cup justified it.
the only new good player is that Ukrainan not even OBI mikel
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2006
lmao @ under18.

no offence sis, looks like u don't watch football, u "sleep football" ! grin
i'm not even gonna comment on the names u just mentioned. get one of ur "goner" sisters to explain things to you then come back and modify ur post. smiley

u r too young a "goner" to be hating on chelsea tongue

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2006
you dont kow them there strong headna extra-ordinary
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Jackal(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2006
@under18,
It will be better if u stop posting comments on the sports forum.
Michael Ballack is better than Lampard,Robben and Joe cole waxed together.
What are u yappin' about?

Only a gooner cld have made this kind of statement on NL.
I know all gunners on Nairaland are NOT dumb but it seems all the dumb people on Nairaland are gunners.
Hate mails are very welcome. wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2006
wormedup
thanks for your concern
All the ladies here are now silent
i don't know why
can you help me get them or explain it to me

jackal
I have known you to be very bad
and always annoying people
I will not make myself do that
You hate arsenal plus its fans
I will not stop posting.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2006
Jackal:

I know all gunners on Nairaland are NOT dumb but it seems all the dumb people on Nairaland are gunners.
Hate mails are very welcome. wink

That was funny i have to admit

anywayz back to topic, how much do you think chelsea should pay for ashley cole-tweedy?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by LoverBwoy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2006
they'll probably pay £23 million grin

good money, english player dont come on the cheap and trust me i can still sell Yekini for 10million to chelsea grin

watch how chelsea will offload players come january
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by hucarson(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2006
@debosky,
I think Arsenal should make Chelsea pay around 29 million pounds.
Ashley Cole has suffered enough in the hands of this transfer saga thatz been on for ages.
Cole even got fined because of this controversial transfer and the issue has been over-flogged.

Roman Abrahamovic should bring out his magic cheque book and set the ball rolling.
Afterall, Roman is the 11th richest man in the world and he is self-made. shocked
There's no mountain the Russian billionaire cannot climb. grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2006
I agree huc, the more money the better for wenger, then he'll stop bitching and pay for curtis davies and probably have a lot of cash left over to buy another left back. Trust chelski once they want a player they'll pay whatever is necessary so arsenal will milk them just like AC did with sheva. since they have all the dought o spend we'll help em spend a little of it.

but rumor has it that if tweedy comes in wayne bridge could be on his way out, newcastle are waiting to pounce if that happens
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by hucarson(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2006
@debosky,
I couldn't be more right.
Arsenal is now asking for 30 million pounds from Roman according to the sun newspapers.
Lets see how desperate Peter Kenyon and Jose wants Tweedy Cole to fine-tune Chelski. grin
Do u think Mourinho will pay up or haggle the price?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2006
debosky:

the better for wenger, then he'll stop bitching and pay for curtis davies and probably have a lot of cash left over to buy another left back.

Unfortunately Curtis Davies had extended his stay at West Brom for 4 years.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by debosky(m): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2006
didn't cole extend his stay at arsenal last season? all that doesn't matter if a player wants to leave and d club is willing to pay. besides the dude had 3 yrs on his contract before, it was just extended to 4 years. if wenger is willing to pay he'll have the man.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Akolawole(m): 1:08am On Jul 29, 2006
@Debo

Curtis signed just few days ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_bromwich_albion/5225846.stm

So, he is settled now.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2006
Dear Lord in Heaven

thank you for everything, father please dont let cole go, please lord don't let him be tempted by the millions of the roman emperor at the bridge.

father please let wenger have a change of heart to make him stay,

above all lord please don't let chelsea win,

AMEN!!!

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2006
thats our prayer
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lalaboi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2006
bla bla bla bla bla bla wink grin sad cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lordimpaq(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2006
@lalaboi

that's sick,
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by kitaun(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2006
lordi,check ur yim
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by gem87(f): 3:00am On Aug 02, 2006
i'm sick of dis
is it cuz i'm a girl?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by loyika(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2006
Oh Dearie me!! seems alls not well in Planet Moscow

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5233914.stm

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty had A GREAT cry cheesy cheesy Well lets wait for it, guess its not only the Gunners that have player problems, anyone would think Arsenal are the wicked witch from the west the way People on this forum talk about the handling of the cole affair. Sort of puts the "throwing stones in glass houses stuff into perspective doesn't it!!"

Lets follow this story till its conclusion, but having a player, or should that be "forcing" a player to stay in a team he obviously wants to leave is a very bad thing, but hey its the new CHELSEA WAY!!, ah ha!! i even forgot about that italian argie crespo, tsk tsk tsk, Expect the queen Bee of Prima donnas to start giving Maureen problems soonest, and i ain't talking about Ballack wink

I LOVE THE EPL grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by loyika(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2006
Ha ha i am just loving today,

FUNNIES
England midfielder Frank Lampard topped a Yahoo! poll of sports flops following his country's disappointing World Cup campaign, despite having more shots than anyone else. Ex-England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson and striker Wayne Rooney were second and third. (Daily Express)

From:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/5237196.stm

I thought that was supposed to be Henry, well i guess the people have spoken, 21-24 shots and not a single goal, so many blanks if i was Mrs. Lamps i would be worried cheesy

Anyway Lamps has twins so i guess ain't no problem scoring in that department, now where did i see more interesting articles on Chelski!?

LESSON 1: when a manger that refers to someone else as a Voyuer, adopts the same attitude, what do you call him, cause i don't get Maureens continous obsession with liverpool

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5237358.stm

Does he want Benitez's job, Oh well i guess voyuerism is just one way cheesy
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2006
I miss all you chelsea fans.Well I came back with some few pictures,
Sorry can;t download the pic. sad sad
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2006
We are waiting to see the pixz
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2006
give us a link, maybe i can download.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2006
Waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.