Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? (812 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? by dolphinife: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
I’m a happily married woman with two lovely boys in my early thirties. My husband and I are recently planning to have another child and this time,we want to try the Pre-sex selection method and see if we can skew the odds to our advantage and get a baby girl.Not that we would mind if it wasn’t a girl but we want to have our last child and try our luck in the process.
The way it works is since I need to monitor my cycle for a couple of months,I’m not on any contraceptive and we’ve agreed to use condoms during intercourse.The only issue is that my husband sometimes forgets to buy them before coming home and then we’ve ended up making love without condoms twice now.
My question is “Is it right for a married woman to publicly buy condoms?” Because I’m seriously considering doing that to avoid conceiving before the planned date.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? by Epimetheus(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. And in addition, you can do without getting yourself bothered about such trivialities as if buying it is right or not. You know you need to buy it so just friggin buy it and damn whatever anyone else thinks. Wishing you luck in the selection experiment. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? by Cwhyte(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
for God sake you are married and your wedding ring is on your finger, why would you be shy to buy condoms?
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? by dolphinife: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
we know the mentality of we Nigerians.....??
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? by Cwhyte(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
dolphinife: we know the mentality of we Nigerians.....??
it doesnt matter, as long as you have your ring on, no one will laugh at you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Inbox me your address and I would bring you cartons of condoms
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
you are at liberty to buy condoms. but please make sure you get it from a close chemist, do not go to a far distance to buy it because if you are seen by anybody, he or she'll believe that you are using it outside wedlock.
condom is not bad, its a good birth control measure. please dont be shy to buy them.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Publicly Buy Condoms? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
dolphinife: we know the mentality of we Nigerians.....??

Sorry, I think this is strictly your own mentality!

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Woman Lists Reasons She Is Breaking Up With Her Boyfriend / Guys And Lies :relationship Friday / Hurry And Get Ur Unlimited Mtn Data Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.