Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri (26808 Views)

Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / Father Turns His Boko Haram Son In (photos) / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by farem: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2013
THIS MAN IS NOT A TRUE MUSLIM! If he really possesses the spirit of allah, the zeal of his prophet, the inspiration of Koran/hadith, he would have behaved otherwise. The son is right now in the fool's paradise enjoying the loot of his illusive 70 virgins and uncountable litres of wines.

1 Like

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Ventrue: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2013
This a TRUE and GREAT father who will surely inherit heaven. Please let us all LEARN TO EMULATE this father. TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by beejay13: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Ehen!!I salute dat man...e no easy
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by dozai: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2013
idupaul: And the JTF came and shot the lad dead even when the father had surrendered him . Too much blood being spilled in this country
Didn't u read the part that said he wanted to vavavoom?
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by dubem3(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Takes balls to do that, such balls I havent yet grown.

I love your honesty.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by informatix: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2013
This is a Display of all the Qualities of Real Northerner we used know. Violence,terror,robbery and suicide. Is NOT in our Culture. Zero tolerance family institution,respect for constituted authorities and staying away from ILL. Gotten wealth is what we are known for i am Glad we are Gradually coming out of the Woods.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2013
U r right my dear,thou am Igbo but the Hausas if not 4 religion r nice pple,I was born nd raised in kano till we moved in 1998 but my dad stil finds it difficult to leave kano if not 4 this boko haram nonsense.he has spent 38yrs in kano all his frnds r hausas,he speaks d deepest part of d language and fulfude.d only tin they didn't change in him is religion,he is stil proudly catholic and he finds it difficult to do business with any tribe especially Igbos and Yorubas and of course the lebanese,he says they are greedy nd cheats,he only works with them if there's an hausa man inbtwn. Sincerly if not 4 religion d hausas r d most welcoming nd frndly pple thou most of their women r frustrated nd I don't knw y
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=16pt]HE IS NOT A TRUE MUSLIM! HIS SON WAS A TRUE MUSLIM! THAT IS WHY HE JOINED ISLAMIC CAUSE OF BOKO HARAM.

THIS MAN IS A TRUE HAUSA! NOTHING BEATS A HAUSA MAN IN HIS BASE HONEST INSTINCTS!

I AM PROUD OF MY PEOPLE![/size] cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2013
angry mr Fool! Who told u he is igbo,dat is hw d minorities come to this ghost forum to hit ur Yoruba nd Igbo heads 2geda then u start insultin urselves while they read nd laugh,I hv a frnd from Gede(am sure u dnt knw such tribe exist) who hates yorubas with passion so if such a person comes to this forum to insult a yoruba man,automaticaly u assume he's igbo nd start a fight! Ode wake up
ibas: an ibo man will kill his own for money ritual

2 Likes

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by centii: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2013
Dis is how it should be,nice one old man
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Prof Corruption: The story sounds so stupid and idiotic, like a tale of concocted rubbish seasoned with nonsense and served to fools.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Policewoman(f): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2013
S@NNiE:

http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/21403.html
The man is indeed a true Hausa man. Religion has really done a lot of evil to the north.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Multcolor: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2013
Prof Corruption: The story sounds so stupid and idiotic, like a tale of concocted rubbish seasoned with nonsense and served to fools.
ur username really tells more about u
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by scaler345: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2013
It takes great courage and a special kind of morality to do what the man did.
No be everybody get that kind mind.
But all in all, he has set a rare example.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by aflag: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
boron10: A Yoruba man would secretly scold his son and then embrace him in the open. Nobody would even suspect him as a BH member.

It takes a courageous and outright disciplinarian to pull this stunt. Thumb up to him. He deserves a National award.
slowpoke 10
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
whats with all the summary execution of everybody

Why cant the Army arrest people like this and gather intelligence from him

from the look of things this guy sounds like someone who will talk if interogated.

Our security operatives can be their own sabotuers sometimes and I am begining to suspect soldiers who make decisions to just destroys vital leads like this.

Did the Soldiers who killed this young man do so in the interest of Nigeria or in the interest of Boko Haram? Only God knows!

1 Like

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by bbkkatunxo: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
chukwuma101: I would be foolish to admit that we gained nothing from the whites. But the core point I tried to convey, one you seem to have regrettably misunderstood is that we must accept from them those gifts which have made things better for us and repel their trojan gifts such as religion. Read Conrad's Heart of Darkness. Read Golding's Lord of the Flies u will understand my position in this issue, thank you sir!

Thanks for accepting d truth in my post, buh d questions you need to ask yourself is, did black man practice d whiteman religion d way d Whiteman teaches...... Lolz sir
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Dempsy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=16pt]HE IS NOT A TRUE MUSLIM! HIS SON WAS A TRUE MUSLIM! THAT IS WHY HE JOINED ISLAMIC CAUSE OF BOKO HARAM.

THIS MAN IS A TRUE HAUSA! NOTHING BEATS A HAUSA MAN IN HIS BASE HONEST INSTINCTS!

I AM PROUD OF MY PEOPLE![/size] cool cool cool cool
..........naturally hausas r good people,the problem north have today is islam.i have so many hausa friends which r too good,bt wen it comes to religion u will hate them ....
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Davidogar(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
good man
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Davidogar(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
good man
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Chindu224422(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
we can barely find such a diligent and patriotic citizen
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by hikmoj(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
All d people who hav castigated muslims especially d northern's in d past calling us all sorts of names im sure dey are alive now witnessing wot is on going.we've tried alot in d past by all possibl means 2 explain dat there is no any sound minded muslim dat will support terrorism but some religious bigots wouldn't listen.dey always refer us 2 d ayats dat dealt wit d administrativ &military situation during d advent of islam.Almighty Allah dat revealed such ayats was stil d one dat revealed d rest ayats dat condemn terrorism ,violence,insurgency,brutality and all sorts of heinous&criminal activities.d man made us proud&there are millions of muslims dat can do so.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by switdil(f): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sounds like the man was tryna do some cover up.what if d man is a BOKO HARAM member, d son knew their secrets n planned making it known to the jtf but d father quickly turned d table?? This is nigeria remember??
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by hikmoj(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
farem: THIS MAN IS NOT A TRUE MUSLIM! If he really possesses the spirit of allah, the zeal of his prophet, the inspiration of Koran/hadith, he would have behaved otherwise. The son is right now in the fool's paradise enjoying the loot of his illusive 70 virgins and uncountable litres of wines.
im not bafflled at ur post i know dunce &oaf like u are many on N /land.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
How can you call a man a good father merely because he reported his terrorist son to JTF?

He is definitely a courageous man yes, that we know because most people will not do what he did!

Is he a good father? we can not know the answer to that question because we dont know how much of a fatherly role he played in the life of his son before he chose to become a terrorist?
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Rick9(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
thls MaN dEServe a NatiOnal aWard aNd a DiNnEr wiTh GeJ
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by swezenberg(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Father's decision - Excellent (The boy was a threat to him and the community) The father desrves a national award by Jonathan"s corrupt government and a personal aide

JTF Decision to shoot him dead - good (He resisted arrest but they could have shot him the legs and extract more info and finally execute him.) JTF still deserves a plus anyway

Good Muslim or not - Simply a nice citizen. Millions of Nigerian clerics (mulim or xtian) wouldn't have done that

Good Hausa or not - Tribe has got nothing to do with this.

Islamic Verse quoted inciting Jihad - It will only cause the world to rise against Islam and bring more troubles for the worshippers of the religion. It has started with England and Athens is following suit. It might spread before you know it. The communist suffered same.

Are there still nice mulims and xtians - yes (they are only very few may be one in a thousand)

Lessons

Jonathan should inbibe the attitude of this man in apprehending the corrupt looters and terrorists in his government.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by ihimami: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
papaejima1:
I think I have to agree with you to an extend bro.
Am igbo and my grand mum told me that in times past if you wanted to know the truth about an issue just ask a Hausa man.
She told us d hausa seemed not to know how to lie or maybe didn't have d capacity for it.

That was then oo. But now?
Haaa! Even the devil shivers at some of the stuff that pours out of open mouths of some hausa/fulani dudes grin grin

@topic. The man is simply one in a million or more. Not an easy decision to make I tell you.

HOW CONVINIENT OF YOU ALL TO NOW SEPERATE THE OLD MAN FROM HIS FAITH[ ISLAM ] grin. FOR YOUR INFO, THE MAN IS KANURI NOT HAUSA. I BELIEVE MANY OF YOU SOUTHERN FOLKS KNOWS THAT THE MOST HONEST PEOPLE YOU CAN STILL FIND IN THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIA ARE LIKELY GOING TO BE FROM THE SO CALLED HAUSA-FULANI STOCKS AND WHAT MOULD THEIR HONEST CHARACTERS IS THEIR FAITH. OFCOURSE AMONG THEM YOU STILL FIND BAD CHARACTERS AND EXTREMISTS LIKE THE BOKOHARAMS. I USUALLY SMILE TO MYSELF WHEN I READ A LOT OF BAD COMMENTS ABOUT ISLAM AND NORTHERNERS, BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS UNANIMOUS FORUM AND THEY ARE MADE OUT OF IGNORANCE AND BECAUSE OF THE MUTUAL DISTRUST THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE THE CIVIL WAR. THE SITUATION HAS DEGERATED SINCE THE ADVENT OF JONATHERN ADMINISTRATION ESPECIALLY THE USE OF ETHNIC AND RELIGOUS SENTIMENTS TO DIVIDE AND CONQURED BY THE POLITICIANS. YOUR GRAND MUM WAS VERY RIGHT ABOUT THE HAUSA MAN'S TRUTHFUL NATURE AND EVEN THIS PRESENT DAY, I AM SURE IF YOU ARE TO HAVE A BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH BOTH HAUSA MAN AND YOUR TRIBAL BROTHER YOU ARE MOST LIKELY BE DEFROUDED BY YOUR KIN THAN THE HAUSA MAN.

1 Like

Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by hikmoj(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
informatix: This is a Display of all the Qualities of Real Northerner we used know. Violence,terror,robbery and suicide. Is NOT in our Culture. Zero tolerance family institution,respect for constituted authorities and staying away from ILL. Gotten wealth is what we are known for i am Glad we are Gradually coming out of the Woods.
dis reminds me of an event dat happened decades ago.Travellers' car broke down in front of our house it was late around 23hrs dey tried alot but to no avail,sensing&sighting dia plight,we wanted 2 shelter dem till daybreak but som of dem were nervous&others demanded 2 know our religion & where dey were,we told dem islam & okene.dey tankd God &dia faces wore a new look.dey said if it were 2 b in bendel st.dey would prefer lodging in a hotel to passing night wit us.dey narrated 2 us d ordeal dey've gone tru in d hands of bendelites & southern states.4rm d middle belt 2 d north do we stil enjoy d crime free,peace&tranquility we were known 4 in past?may God almighty deliver us 4rm undesirabl elements.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by Otses(f): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
His act is worthy of emulation, it's not any easy thing to give your child up to the authorities, yet he did it, I salute his courage.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by personal59: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dempsy: ..........naturally hausas r good people,the problem north have today is islam.i have so many hausa friends which r too good,bt wen it comes to religion u will hate them ....

Can u see urself are this people not practicing this religion ISLAM before the arrival of Boko haram? So u can't deduce that something is wrong somewhere Or u don't knw that most of d hausa people practice islam as a religion before BH or u are told dey convert? Abeg pls use ur reasoning faculty to deduce it before u pour out much on the religion that av been in existence before u are born without any problem but suddenly it change Thanks
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by hikmoj(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dempsy: ..........naturally hausas r good people,the problem north have today is islam.i have so many hausa friends which r too good,bt wen it comes to religion u will hate them ....
dia problem isnt religion but ethnic&tribal segregation.im a muslim but not hausa if there is religious riot in d north i'll head 4 home straight. Alot has happened in d past,religious riots hav claimed many nonhausa muslims.Some were slain by dia so called colleague of d same mosque.
Re: Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided...werrin you dey yarn...that aside where do you live?

Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React / Presidential Poll: Losers Should Go To Court Not Streets – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.