Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! (10154 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by idrismuna: 4:49pm On May 13, 2008
So do u plan telling the hussy , neighbours , relatives or anyone else. Since u brought the matter to 'Gboromiro'. U can as well tell someone else.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by coolier(f): 6:37pm On May 13, 2008
idrismuna:

So do u plan telling the hussy , neighbours , relatives or anyone else. Since u brought the matter to 'Gboromiro'. You can as well tell someone else.

Abeg o, nah which one concern me? Nah my business I dey mind and nah quietly I dey go o! Nah how I go tell the husband, neighbours or even anybody else for that matter? OK now, because I table the matter for nairaland make una all see the thing wey dey happen for the country, you don label me 'amebo' abi? una do well.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Ebonyj(f): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2008
Sounds like a scene from desperate housewives. I am sure the hubby knows about it and he's getting his groove back with someone else too.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by efetoma(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2008
abeg e nmo concern u o.face ur own problems,no be new tin
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Tessynea(f): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2008
Wonders will never end
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by timbabng(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2008
na wah ooo
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by k0nFUsi0n: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2008
No mind them o jare, Coolier. Them chop moinmoin finish come they ask which kin leaf be this sef wey dem take wrap the moinmoin.

Em, abeg, Coolier, e get something wey you go do for me. As you know say 5 months don reach wey you catch them in shaggyous circumstances, u go help me - no, us - check whether madam belle don dey protude. E get wetin we go do after, but make you check her belle first.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by BigSis(f): 12:52am On Oct 15, 2008
Mind your business. I am sure the husband has a sex buddy. If the woman doesn't see her husband regular, what do you expect her to do. It is none of your concern. She is an adult.
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by idupaul: 1:12am On Oct 15, 2008
BigSis:

Mind your business. I am sure the husband has a sex buddy. If the woman doesn't see her husband regular, what do you expect her to do. It is none of your concern. She is an adult.

just hear urself, u r a loose woman
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Joseph6(m): 1:20am On Oct 15, 2008
house boi, d lady is just being a classless and adulterous bitch who knows wat next the dustbin man! mail man! plumber ! but house boi?, dat babe is cheap!
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by Shinatu: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2008
Joseph6:

house boi, d lady is just being a classless and adulterous bitch who knows what next the dustbin man! mail man! plumber ! but house boi?, that babe is cheap!

My sentiments exactly, men that sleep with thier house girls are exactly this, classless and cheap!
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by abujabooks(f): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2008
Ha!

Adultery is wrong.

Nko ti ko da ko da! Period! No excuses!

She can move to where her hubby's job is.

Why shd a married woman who's hubby comes home at d wkend, have a hunk 4 an houseboy! D temptation is too much!

The yorubas would say that, what you don't want to eat, you shd not stiff it. Interpreters!
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by kettykings: 4:21am On Mar 04, 2010
So u ladies out there supporting what the lady is doing or telling her not tell anybody , if you found your self in the same situation you would have done the same
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by kunle75(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2010
They should have cut out that ur nose in the 1st place,u got into smones apartment and found no one in sigth,then proceded to her room, abi?u are lucky they dnt pour u acid,next time u go again u will be given presidential treatment and maybe that will serve u better.SOLOMAKINDE
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by blacklion(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
Na wa! Na so female NLander don spoil finishsmiley

So married woman nacking houseboy is no biggie?

OK now, marriage is a free for all now, I guess grin
Re: Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! by doctokwus: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
For d live of me,I don't understand y they always av to leave their doors open when doing this illegal biz,does it add to d excitement?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? / Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief / Gift Ideas For My Child's Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.