Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (64994 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by yungryce: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Youngsage:
lets make a deal, take my infinix 4 11k or my samsung y duos 4 20k, negotiable. are you in?
leave that infinix tin jor. Why shld i go for y duos when lumia 520 is better?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Hayormeah(f): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
sheelay:
I have an HTC sensation 4G for sale, never been used in Nigeria.... WhatsApp or call 08028954477.... It's capable of installing BBM too...

ow mch?is d fone nyc sha?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hayormeah:

ow mch?is d fone nyc sha?
Yea, very very nice..... Call me... It's 27k
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Superclem(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
yungryce:
oya help a brother out na. Or pls suggest another fone wit a budget of around 20k. Branded only

I have a NOKIA Lumia 620 working perfectly, whatsapp 07011028774
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Superclem(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
olire: GYS WAT FONE CAN I BUY(ANDROID/WINDOWS 8 ) THAT HAS A SCRATCH RESISTANT SCREEN BETWEEN THE RANGE OF 15K-25K. URGENT PLEASE.

My Lumia 620 is available, it's perfect, whatsapp 07011028774
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Superclem(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=olire] thats nyce... The thing is, i believe u r in Lagos, but i am in illorin. undecided[/quote

if you're really interested, there'll be a way, whatsapp 07011028774
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by segelolo: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
I want to knw hw much is Lg G2 fone n where can I get it
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Mftivi: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
olire: GYS WAT FONE CAN I BUY(ANDROID/WINDOWS 8 ) THAT HAS A SCRATCH RESISTANT SCREEN BETWEEN THE RANGE OF 15K-25K. URGENT PLEASE.

HTC my touch 4g,HTC sensation 4g,HTC amaze
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Mftivi: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
write2obi: Pls guys I was about buying a London used HTC vivid, until a friend of mine told me HTC easily develop hardware faults, and can rarely be fix "at least here in nigeria", pls guy i need your advice be4 i'll make mistake.
my first android phone was HTC my touch 3g slide back then. I used it for almost 5months and sold it with a gain of 5k lol. y? was still neat and sexy. okay I bought his elder brother 4g people no free me use am, if I buy they buy it away even by force,I mean great disturbance name padi things shaa. I finally got another one and used it for six months. the screen still dey handsome despite how many times it hit the ground. the list goes on and of course HTC! general info: most HTC android phones that comes here as second hand are already soff so u just flash your custom recovery and modified or unlocked boot loader(you can't do this on all of em tho. like the sensation) for those with locked boot loader. that's how I flash custom rooms on the mt4g for example without rooting it *soff
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by yungryce: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mftivi:
my first android phone was HTC my touch 3g slide back then. I used it for almost 5months and sold it with a gain of 5k lol. y? was still neat and sexy. okay I bought his elder brother 4g people no free me use am, if I buy they buy it away even by force,I mean great disturbance name padi things shaa. I finally got another one and used it for six months. the screen still dey handsome despite how many times it hit the ground. the list goes on and of course HTC! general info: most HTC android phones that comes here as second hand are already soff so u just flash your custom recovery and modified or unlocked boot loader(you can't do this on all of em tho. like the sensation) for those with locked boot loader. that's how I flash custom rooms on the mt4g for example without rooting it *soff
so sensation would be a good buy abi?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Mftivi: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
yungryce:
so sensation would be a good buy abi?
yes. but most of them I seen here has locked bootloader
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Yinkah15: 1:44am On Nov 06, 2013
Anyone with hands-on review of opsson ivo6655, or anyone with an idea of its true specs nd box content should please help me with it.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 06, 2013
Mftivi:

HTC my touch 4g,HTC sensation 4g,HTC amaze
so... Hw much are these fones? Do they have a strong battery?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=Superclem][/quote] WEL, AM NT ON WHATSAPP, AM ON 2GO.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 06, 2013
Superclem:

My Lumia 620 is available, it's perfect, whatsapp 07011028774
AM NT ON WHATSAPP, ONLY ON 2GO. undecided
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Hayormeah(f): 5:56am On Nov 06, 2013
sheelay:

ok
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Dimeji1976(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2013
Infinix ALpha, it's more stylish .
and the design is done in france. I just enjoy mine for almost 1 month.
amaboy06: between INFINIX ALPHA and TECNO PHANTOM F8 Which is better to buy?....... and is there any Samsung android with 4.5" to 5" screen,4.0 or 4.1 OS within d range of 45k to 50k? PLZ HELP ME OUT.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Excelboi(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2013
want to get a phone today and my budget is 30k - 35k. Any nice android phone within that range? I was thinkin of gettin a tecno phantom or gionee bt i need more advise. Thanks
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by dridowu: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2013
sheelay:
bro wc model of tecno can u rrecommend that will be able to install bbm , price will be less 13k.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by adefemi007(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Call/whatsapp 08055700649
I have htc evo 4G+ for sale uk used.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by mickzzy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
i nid a sgs3 london used for 30k
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Mftivi: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
olire: so... Hw much are these fones? Do they have a strong battery?
the capacity is from 1200mah to 1400mah. it can go a full day with minimum use on tweaked kernels. if u are a heavy user get power bank

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Excelboi(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
finally settled for the phantom. rocking my new fone grin
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
adefemi007:
Call/whatsapp 08055700649
I have htc evo 4G+ for sale uk used.
am in illorin undecided
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by tosnat: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Excelboi: finally settled for the phantom. rocking my new fone grin

Is it Aplus or A2?....how mch did yu get it?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by 4evabri: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Am really lookin to buy a sony ericssion Xperia L... Anybody help me out
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by adefemi007(m): 12:59am On Nov 07, 2013
olire: am in illorin undecided
lagos
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Excelboi(m): 1:23am On Nov 07, 2013
tosnat:

Is it Aplus or A2?....how mch did yu get it?
its Aplus and i bought 34,500
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2013
adefemi007:
lagos
so... I dnt tink its possible 4 d fone 2 b sold. undecided
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ozaro(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2013
so i have two phones in mind....galaxy s2 and xperia sp. ive read reviews but so far havent been able to decide which one to get. so i figured maybe if i hear what other ppl think, it might help. thanks guys.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2013
Bro, i got htc vivid, i use am sow seed, i wan buy another fone maybe btw 15k-20k, which fone get better camera quality, great graphics, & something wey no go lag, 4 dat price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply)

Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.