Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Paded Bra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paded Bra (2703 Views)

How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality / Girl Strips Fully Unclad In Public, No Pants, No Bra Because Of This. See Reason / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paded Bra by Ballotelle(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2013
I meet a grl and i told her i lvd her and she agreed.after some tym it was tym to av . . . When we got down to biz i discovered she uses double size paded bra.her br..st is almst same siz as mine.ther4 i decided to realy did it and vowed nt to cal after then.have i done anythin wrong?also y do femaler use paded bras to deceiv guys?
Re: Paded Bra by 190: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2013
sighs undecided
Re: Paded Bra by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2013
Sucks to be you guy.
Re: Paded Bra by nekaa(f): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2013
Smh.... U have jus stopped global warming.....

1 Like

Re: Paded Bra by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2013
Ballotelle: I meet a grl and i told her i lvd her and she agreed.after some tym it was tym to av . . . When we got down to biz i discovered she uses double size paded bra.her br..st is almst same siz as mine.ther4 i decided to realy did it and vowed nt to cal after then.have i done anythin wrong?also y do femaler use paded bras to deceiv guys?

Just fucck the puszzy and ignore the small ti ts
Re: Paded Bra by Preciousgirl(f): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2013
Hi,
my name is cindy, from jos and my junior brother is writing BECE JSS WAEC exams in Ghana.
He called me last night to ask if i can get him likely examination questions especially science.
can anybody help me on here? thank you
Re: Paded Bra by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2013
Preciousgirl: Hi,
my name is cindy, from jos and my junior brother is writing BECE JSS WAEC exams in Ghana.
He called me last night to ask if i can get him likely examination questions especially science.
can anybody help me on here? thank you
Romantic! Swerve joor! angry
Re: Paded Bra by mecussey(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2013
Ver disappointing...I can say what they want to achieve with padded bra
Re: Paded Bra by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2013
mecussey: Ver disappointing...I can say what they want to achieve with padded bra
Sharrap joor! Get me a nice pair of silicones or stfu! Na my fault I carry hips& yansh and God forget I go need extra time for front? Ewu! Liv me o! If u sabi fevk, d bobby no marra... As my Jamo friends dey talk am,

Big Bosom nuh hol mahn again...

Tell dem dey ah gud hole ah do it, ah gud hole ah do it...

Flytefalls and Kails.. Come sing with me!! grin

On a Sunday? Idowu may God forgive u embarassed
Re: Paded Bra by Mynd44: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2013
Deceptions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paded Bra by k2039: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sharrap joor! Get me a nice pair of silicones or stfu! Na my fault I carry hips& yansh and God forget I go need extra time for front? Ewu! Liv me o! If u sabi fevk, d bobby no marra... As my Jamo friends dey talk am,

Me no just want hole, big hips and big bossoms are requirements.

@OP, nothing do you, if bossom dey part of your requirment, just move on. In the market, na wetin you like you go buy, it will be utmost stupidity to settle for less.

In fact you can sue her for deception which is a breach of contract (trust).

Disclaimer: Don not attempt to say anything about my color and font.
Re: Paded Bra by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2013
Lwkmd @topic aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ posts.
Re: Paded Bra by djeezy(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2013
All na packaging na. All things being equal.
Re: Paded Bra by Mynd44: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2013
djeezy: All na packaging na. All things being equal.
Not equal. Sometimes, the package is bigger than the goods
Re: Paded Bra by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2013
That means you lied to her when you said you loved her, what you really wanted was sexx. Now, that she has given it to you, you're making up silly excuses to leave....SMW

2 Likes

Re: Paded Bra by Ballotelle(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: Me no just want hole, big hips and big bossoms are requirements.

@OP, nothing do you, if bossom dey part of your requirment, just move on. In the market, na wetin you like you go buy, it will be utmost stupidity to settle for less.

In fact you can sue her for deception which is a breach of contract (trust).

Disclaimer: Don not attempt to say anything about my color and font.

ok.i go sue her for wrong decleration of asset
Re: Paded Bra by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2013
Ballotelle:
ok.i go sue her for wrong decleration of asset
That is the smart choice
Re: Paded Bra by Sanboy25: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2013
Lol I don't see where is the problem here, human now have the possibility to 'arrange' how God made them.... If she didn't had this padded b/r/a, you wouldn't have hit on her at first, no ?
She also have the right to feel pretty even if she don't have a big 'front'... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Paded Bra by k2039: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz: That means you lied to her when you said you loved her, what you really wanted was sexx. Now, that she has given it to you, you're making up silly excuses to leave....SMW

When I profess to love a girl, it's because I love everything about her including her body features.

It's better for the Op to let her go, than decieve her, their will be someone who will like a girl with a tiny or flat tits.

I don't expect you to love someone you don't consider to be attractive.

My only problem with him, would have been calling it quit after taking her to the altar.

By the way the girl should be confident in herself and stop giving people a wrong impression about her. There is someone who will love her for who she is.

If I were to be in the OP's shoe I would have done thesame.

Imagine you professing to love a guy and later you realise that is joystick is just 2cm long and 10 mm in diameter. Wetin you go do?.
Re: Paded Bra by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
^^
Truth!!!!!
Re: Paded Bra by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
@K2039: She did not lie to him, he misjudged her breast size. And we defer on what love means, so no point going back and forth on this
Re: Paded Bra by oyinbogirl(f): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz: That means you lied to her when you said you loved her, what you really wanted was sexx. Now, that she has given it to you, you're making up silly excuses to leave....SMW

that's exactly how it looks. And they say women are superficial! Some guys just dont get it *sighs* poster , were u dating and proclaiming love for the BReAst or for the person she was? sems like u chase her for that alone, what a disgrace
Re: Paded Bra by k2039: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz: @K2039: She did not lie to him, he misjudged her breast size. And we defer on what love means, so no point going back and forth on this

Ok ma, but you didn't answer my last question.

Even if he takes legal action, he will win. That contract can be revoked based on falsification of boob size.
Gree-die I lie?.
Re: Paded Bra by k2039: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
oyinbogirl:

that's exactly how it looks. And they say women are superficial! Some guys just dont get it *sighs* poster , were u dating and proclaiming love for the BReAst or for the person she was? sems like u chase her for that alone, what a disgrace

Everyone is superficial and selfish. We all go into relationship for our own benefits.

Maybe I should use the waord 'Most' rather than 'All' before someone tells me all generalisations are wrong.
Re: Paded Bra by sKeetz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
^ ^Dude, do you want to blind me? angry
Re: Paded Bra by otokx(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo post just made my afternoon.
Re: Paded Bra by onila(f): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Paded Bra by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ballotelle: I meet a grl and i told her i lvd her and she agreed.after some tym it was tym to av . . . When we got down to biz i discovered she uses double size paded bra.her br..st is almst same siz as mine.ther4 i decided to realy did it and vowed nt to cal after then.have i done anythin wrong?also y do femaler use paded bras to deceiv guys?

Bros, keep your dignity and leave that girl, biko
one man's meat is another man's poison
don't suffer yourself and your sëmen before your dïck fails to show tropism

it's better to suck yours instead
Re: Paded Bra by Idowuogbo(f): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
otokx: Idowuogbo post just made my afternoon.
grin grin grin
Re: Paded Bra by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
onila: grin grin grin grin
kiss kiss grin
Re: Paded Bra by alienware(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:

what are u writing ? Rubish !

1 Like

Re: Paded Bra by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
alienware: what are u writing ? Rubish !
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Birthday!!!!! / An Open Letter To My Now Ex-wife (VERY TOUCHING) / Teach Me The Way To Approach Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.