Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? (1406 Views)

Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2013
Asalam alaykum. I would like to know how fast muslims are in reading the Qur'an with tajweed. I heard some people complete one juzh in 10 minutes, while some in a day. Please share your views and answers.
Re: How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? by deols(f): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2013
wa alaykum salam.

when I checked my timing during the last Ramadan, I spent 40 minutes for a juzh.

I think 10 is just too little.
Re: How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? by siddiq202(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
I dont check the time.
Re: How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
deols: wa alaykum salam.

when I checked my timing during the last Ramadan, I spent 40 minutes for a juzh.

I think 10 is just too little.
that was my thought too when i heard that. But since some people finish the Qur'an multiple times in a day,i dont know whether to doubt the 10 minutes or not.
Re: How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? by deols(f): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hallie27:
that was my thought too when i heard that. But since some people finish the Qur'an multiple times in a day,i dont know whether to doubt the 10 minutes or not.

The minimum amount of time for completing the quran is 3 days. Completing the Qur'an in a day means the reciter is too fast and prone to making mistakes.
Re: How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? by golpen(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
I think I've read an hadith about a companion who reads the whole Qur'an in 3 days and when summoned to the Prophet (S A W), the prophet after serious persuasion for him to increase the number of days to at least 10 days, of which he insisted in a shorter number of days, the prophet made a compellation of reciting the Qur'an in a minimum of 7 days.

I don't have a fast tongue like many muslims, and I'm still learning to improve my tajwid, so I strive so well to finish in 10 days, with the stated regulations.
Re: How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? by sino(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
10 minutes for a juzu seems very fast, is it just juz 'amma? The duo of sheikh Sudaise and Shuraim finishes juzu 'amma in 41mins 37secs. The whole Qur'an recited by sheikh Ghamidi takes 24hrs, that of Sudais and Shuraim takes 20hrs to complete. This is based on their recorded recitations.

Personally, i try to finish the Qur'an in a month, while during Ramadhan, i try to finish it 3 to 4 times.
Re: How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? by lanrexlan(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
sino: 10 minutes for a juzu seems very fast, is it just juz 'amma? The duo of sheikh Sudaise and Shuraim finishes juzu 'amma in 41mins 37secs. The whole Qur'an recited by sheikh Ghamidi takes 24hrs, that of Sudais and Shuraim takes 20hrs to complete. This is based on their recorded recitations.

Personally, i try to finish the Qur'an in a month, while during Ramadhan, i try to finish it 3 to 4 times.
Still wondering how someone can finish a juz in 10mins? Seriously,you won't hear what he's reciting,his lips will just be moving.I go with you bro.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Learn About The Life Of Umar Bin Khattab - Briefly / Islam And Unfaithful Wife / Scientific Miracles Of The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.