Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,675 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After (37779 Views)

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Winners Church Pastor Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Gun / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Degis(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
What a Mighty God We serve!. Praise The Lord!

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by stagger: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I'd take this with a pinch of salt knowing that things like this could be arranged.

I rest my case for now.

Who knows you to give a damn about what you think? I remember all the negative publicity and stupid comments that people made when this story first broke. Granted, there was an element of carelessness on the part of the workers in that department, but God rescued his own at the end of the day and I am happy for the parents.

Going forward, everyone involved should be more vigilant; the church workers and parents.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nigerians and their 'thank god' mentality. If this were to happen in a civilised country, the police would swing into action now. Get hold of the girl, her parents, the woman who allegedly bought the baby and the alleged kidnapper. There could be more to this than Oyedepo chasing the man in his dream.

Remember the miracle baby?

4 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by mu2sa2: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
And many still see Bishop Oyedepo in the video clip physically abusing a poor girl in church of all places,the famous "winch".
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
All glory unto JESUS CHRIST, the Living GOD, that confirms the words of HIS servant! Lol
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by AnOlAd: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
The kidnapping was all over the news don't say u didn't hear about.... The God that can do All things....Baba Eku ise oo

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by bigx(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
redsun: How come we never heard of the kidnapping here?Another one of the more you look,the less you see.

We heard about the child abuse,but this one didn't showcase.BTW,what is the faith of that child that the bishop abused publicly?

The kidnap was on front page here few years back.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by gazilion: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate

I won't like to call you a CAPITAL FOOL...must we always speak to undermine joyful situations?
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Lakayanah: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
I know God is able to do miracles on per second billing. But the way this so call pastors are going these days hmm I just hope no-one hid the little girl in order to claim to possess powers. For there is nothing they cannot do to get customers I mean members.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
stagger:

Who knows you to give a damn about what you think? I remember all the negative publicity and stupid comments that people made when this story first broke. Granted, there was an element of carelessness on the part of the workers in that department, but God rescued his own at the end of the day and I am happy for the parents.

Going forward, everyone involved should be more vigilant; the church workers and parents.

I won't join issues with you bro. If supposed men of God can arrange people to sit on wheel chairs only to jump up in arrangee miracles, keeping a girl somewhere for 2 years and making her reappear is not impossible.

How I wish Oyedepo could chase the Boko haram guys who bombed his church in their dreams and make them confess and probably hand over Abubakar Shekau.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by baysun2000: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Who says God of vengience dnt exit. Let d wicked continue, God will visit soon. Happy wt d family jare. Double portion......

2 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
This kind God o
I never c ur type o
This kind God o
Blessed b ur holy name..
*singing &dancing

5 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Amdoyin(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Aliamdulilaahi. D devil hs bin put 2 shame.. Dey intends 2 tarnish d image of baba oyedepo... But God no gree 4 devil.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.

Lmao

Were you expecting him to chase the guy with an Ak 47 sir ? grin grin
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Youngzedd(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Still the God of yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Our Lord is Good.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by DIVINE78: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
The Lord Is Good & Mighty.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Truly God do exist. He wouldn't allow any cretin to make a mockery of his gathering. Mind you, a woman was thrown in dispel when the ars..ehoe took away her baby. God does not like to see a woman hurt, especially one who prays. Congratulations to her. Oluwaseun.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Lovine: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leaderhuh Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.

if you see Holy Spirit or God in your dream can you recognize Him? God will always use His servant's face to deliver or warn people. The kidnapper don't know God hence he kidnapped the child. So the only face he can recognize is the face of the Pastor in whose church the crime was committed, so noting diabolical. Read your Bible God used different faces and method to appear to people. Haters of God or religious leaders must always have one evil thing to say.

10 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by wellmax(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hmmm God is gracious.
Some people have called the church several names
https://www.nairaland.com/938267/winners-chapel-covers-up-case-missing
But God vindicates His church in the end. May His name be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Happy for the parents. The poor little girl must be affected psychologically
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Zet72(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Remember the type of insults,abuse & name calling that Oyedepo& received here on nairaland when this incidence happened some two years ago, thank God most of us are alive to day to witness the miracle of God.
what a wonderful God we serve
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by brownlord: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
bigx:

The kidnap was on front page here few years back.

Dont waiste ur time on that idiot, they always look for every oppurtunity to discredit the MOG, sometimes i wonder wht our problem is in this country
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
This is indeed a miracle!Jehovah God,we thank Thee.
However way it happened,d main thing is that the lost gal has bn found and healthy too.
Not a woman givig birth after two yrs of pregnancy.
Our God never sleeps nor slumbers. He hears.this just made my day!

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by danduchi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I'd take this with a pinch of salt knowing that things like this could be arranged.

I rest my case for now.
If u don't begin to take life real,it will deal with u.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by stone07(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.
Am sorry for u.Whenever u see ur spiritual father punishing your enemy in ur dream,wake up nd pray dat your enemy must not die.You hear me,because if it was your child dat was later found in this same way,u wll not be saying wht u said.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by nous(f): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
How time flies. I remember reading the story here on NL. I am happy the girl has been reunited with her family.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ayswagga5: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
GOD IS GOOD

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by bubu22: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
God u are good.i have faith in God
daik: A little girl kidnapped from the Children department of the Living Faith Church in Ota, Ogun State, has been found.
The girl was brought to church this morning by her parents.
The girl now around four years was reportedly sold to a woman in Kano.
The girl known as Praise was taken away from the woman after the man that kidnapped him confessed to committing the crime.
The kidnapper said he was struck with a strange disease after kidnapping Praise. He also became blind.In additiôn to this, he said he was always seeing the founder of the church, Bishop David Oyedepo, pursuing him with a sword in his dream, hencé his decision to confess his sin.
The Bishop said the self-confessed kidnapper was taken to a brançh of Winners church by his wife.

http://www.punchng.com/news/missing-child-from-winners-church-found-two-years-after/
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Zet72: shut up what did u no about God?
another brainwashed dullard,he made valid points and all you can say is that he should shut up,i guess youre one of those brought up to take the words of your Daddy GO as the Words of Life... about the Child,why would the kidnapper have been seeing Oyedepo in his Dreamsthe story makes out like it was his power that helped the Girl. a better Plot to this Story would have been the Kidnapper seeing Jesus...or even an Angel! the operative word here being;"Story"

2 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by HonKontigi: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
mu2sa2: And many still see Bishop Oyedepo in the video clip physically abusing a poor girl in church of all places,the famous "winch".
Don't mind the hypocrites. They think the world will forget the bestiality the same man has committed and boasting about - the same man who said he slapped a poor fellow in church and he came back, wait for it, to thank him!!!

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by LiliB: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
God is great,His a miracle working God.haLauyah

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ikchi: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
God has the final say. Praise God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Darwin's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.