Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After (37761 Views)

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Winners Church Pastor Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Gun / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by deltakitchen: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
THIS IS SIMPLY THE HAND OF GOD, PRAISE BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by softangel(m): 4:30am On Jun 18, 2013
Nice one! God be praised. Worse than this shall be the lot of every other criminal out there perpetuating evil in one form or the other especially fake pastors misleading, manipulating and using their flocks.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by johnwell(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.

This is called "Penticostal Madness", Enter all these churches, you will see large billboards of so called "papa & mama", i do ask myself; "are they worshiping man or God?" this is what the king of babylon did & God reduced him to an animal level..... this is pure "PENTICOSTAL IDOLATORY"

2 Likes

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by victor2exl(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
THIS IS MADE FOR FRONT PAGE.......PLS
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by fandt: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
May the name of the Lord only be praised.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by tnktosin(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
demelza: LMAO at the mental image of Bishop Oyedepo chasing someone with a sword. Shey him don turn Legend of the Seeker ni??
Anyway this is wonderful news. God is great!
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Legend of the seeker ko, Merlin ni
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Fajzay: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2013
Alusi_oji: People una never see anything oh. Read about the exploits of ENGLAND's- SMITH WIGGLESWORTH OR USA's- KENNETH HAGIN.their books and the ones people who were close to them wrote. GOD has no limit na we human dey limit his power from working in US
I concur
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Fajzay: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2013
dougivilla: While i will never support anybody atttributing God's glory to a man, i'd also like to ask you: when the news broke out that a two year old got missing in 'Oyedepo's' church, did you attribute the occurence to the devil or Oyedepo??
*doublestandardtins*

Hehehehe .. abi o
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by tpia5: 3:56am On Jul 02, 2013
The man, according to them, confessed that he had been receiving torture from God for stealing my baby. He sold the baby for N400, 000 and used the money to buy a car. Armed robbers stole the car that same day.

"According to information, he lost his mother also. He suffered diabetes and stroke. He became blind. And they said he died after returning the child and confessing.

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jun/30/525.html

torture from God or torture from his fellow criminals?
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Noone(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Pastor Kun, where is written in the bible that when you see such sign that it is occultic?
I'm surprise many are writing their owñ bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Darwin's Day / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / PICTURES: VODUN RELIGON - Benin & Togo {west Africa}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.