Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After (37780 Views)

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Winners Church Pastor Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Gun / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2013
i Wasn't even a Believer till i met this West African Chick who attends classes at my school

I thought it was all Hocus-Pocus

We started dating on the side, and i studied the small subtleties of her "Art"

This woman Transfers the Souls of Humans into Ornaments, Dolls, Things, Fruits ect

I mean like yo, it's crazy

I told her about the Crooked Cop That Tried to Kill me...and she transferred the guys soul into a Banana along with a small miniature doll of some sort....

She then carried out some of her Witchery, by doing strange things with menstrual blood, peroxide, dish cloths, watermelon seeds, Tooth Picks, Boiling Water & Domestic Cat Teeth

Next thing i know the Guy is Found Dead 5 Weeks Later

Coincidence?

Nah, this woman here is Divine....

I believe the Black African Woman, {West African} Is Connected to Strong Divine Forces, and are Directly Transfers of Godlike Beings.

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by texaco1: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: i Wasn't even a Believer till i met this West African Chick who attends classes at my school

I thought it was all Hocus-Pocus

We started dating on the side, and i studied the small subtleties of her "Art"

This woman Transfers the Souls of Humans into Ornaments, Dolls, Things, Fruits ect

I mean like yo, it's crazy

I told her about the Crooked Cop That Tried to Kill me...and she transferred the guys soul into a Banana along with a small miniature doll of some sort....

She then carried out some of her Witchery, by doing strange things with menstrual blood, peroxide, dish cloths, watermelon seeds, Tooth Picks, Boiling Water & Domestic Cat Teeth

Next thing i know the Guy is Found Dead 5 Weeks Later

Coincidence?

Nah, this woman here is Divine....

I believe the Black African Woman, {West African} Is Connected to Strong Divine Forces, and are Directly Transfers of Godlike Beings.

people get serious problem,i swear

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2013
Ill take it a step further

I also believe the Black Male and his constant fighting with the Black Woman, has caused the Divine Like Beings{Black African Women} to put curses on the Black Male Race

Thus the reason for the Black Male and His Constant..."Bad Luck" all throughout the last few Millenniums

All the Guys who went to school with me who made fun of Black Women are Dead or In Jail....

Yet...I am Rich and Living Wonderfully....

I think this is solely connected to My Lust and Love for the Divine Beings of the Earth...Aka The Black African Queen...

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2013
She is a Divine Being, closest To God on Earth

Hence the reason why males who disrespect her have hard lives

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by flint4real: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2013
:DOMG....Dis is gud

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2013
My Homie from the Old Neighborhood Kenneth made fun of Dark Black Queens everyday at school.....

Tha niqqah is on Death Row Atm ...on a Murder Charge

His life is about to end, 3 Saturdays from next Tuesday

...but not me.....

Shiiit....It's Like....I been Blessed By Gods.....

Probably because i sleep with them everyday.

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by purposeDiva: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.
ℓ̊ want to believe U̶̲̥̅̊ r̶̲̥̅̊ not α̇̇ pastor, because if U̶̲̥̅̊ r̶̲̥̅̊ ul know hw to respect one. Wateva was written was d experience of d kidnapper aπϑ d kidnapped. aπϑ wat proof have U̶̲̥̅̊ Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ d OP is Oyedepo or α̇̇ member of his church? Too in α̇̇ hurry to mk heaven Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ we sm times 4get our lamp/not JƱڪτ̲̅ d oil, on our journey.(Caution)
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by dougivilla(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: My Homie from the Old Neighborhood Kenneth made fun of Dark Black Queens everyday at school.....

Tha niqqah is on Death Row Atm ...on a Murder Charge

His life is about to end, 3 Saturdays from next Tuesday

...but not me.....

Shiiit....It's Like....I been Blessed By Gods.....

Probably because i sleep with them everyday.

Pally, carry these your comedy go jokes section na.

We're about some serious spiritual discourse here.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2013
You brothers need to worship your Dark Queens...They are Divine

I'm Serious

Look at the history of black males when they venture outside of the Black African Queen...

Their Lives Just become all fhhucked up.

Look at Mike Jordan, tha niqqah eyes are always red & yellow these days....As if the Niqqah is Dying From Kidney Disease

The Lighter Woman is only to be played with as a Sexxxual Device, the Black African Woman is the one you should treat like a queen

They have divine Powers.

All the Black Males Problems come directly from the Divine Sorcery Cast Upon The Black African Male by The Gods{Black African Women}

Yep.

Real Talk

I can't name one black male who i grew up with who didn't do dirt and grime towards black women who isn't living like a bum these days

Yet, i have been blessed..

......Why?.....

Why is my Life so Great?....

I have been Blessed By West African Queens Yohh...

They have drenched me in deep saturated Divine Forces.

My Homie from the Old Neighborhood, Tucker ...Use to make fun of Dark Black Girls everyday..

This one girl named Sharonda...he ruined her life with Ugly Dark Jokes

That niqqah got hit by a Car and Died in 2009!! Skull Crushed on Impact

....?

These Women are Divine....

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Witchery & Sorcery are clearly the reasons for this Kidnapper Suffering......

Black Girls Rapped in the Congoo everyday....Hence, the Congo Males suffer from Witchery & Sorcery Cast on them By Little Demi God African Girls.......

A Systematic Breakdown of the Man's senses

Blnd...Deaf...

My Lord...

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2013
I Think the West African Queen Has Mastered her Art of Witchery with Far Greater Impact Though

The Small Girl Kidnapped was in Yorubaland right?

Yep...

Don't mess with Sw Naija Black African Girls.

Someone destroyed this man with Sorcery.

Karma.

Karma is also a Black African Woman
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Supergirlie(f): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2013
Pastor Kun
Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leaderhuh Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.

Dreams can be symbolic sometimes... you seeing a particular man of God carrying out a specific function in your dream does not mean it's actually the man of God doing it. In dreams, images of men/women of God can also represent God or an angel of God intervening in a particular case or giving you a specific warning/instruction.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by texaco1: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2013
angry
this guy needs a complete comprehensive total and wholistic mental rehabiitation
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:
Karma is also a Black African Woman

1 Like

Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by purposeDiva: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2013
ewet: Very unbelievable story!

Who kidnapped the child?
where was he child kidnapped from?
how was the child kidnapped?
Who was the child sold to?

This story to me can be likened to a script out of a nollyood movie. If the bishop is so into chasing people with swords in teir dreams. Then he shld also help us to chase Bokoharam sponsors out of their dreams and the corrupt govt officias who have afflicted us with this lacuna we have as a nation shuld not be spared of the sleepless nights.
♍Ɣ dear, sm tins happen in Ūя̲̅ life Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ even U̶̲̥̅̊ mistake for α̇̇ nig movie. Nebuchaddnezer ruled over d children of God because of their sinful ways. U̶̲̥̅̊ r̶̲̥̅̊ clamouring for gd leadership? Check Ūя̲̅ life style! ℓ̊ believe Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ d kind of ruler we end up wit is in our hands to decide. We all should check our life styles aπϑ judge if we indeed deserve d kind of leaders we r̶̲̥̅̊ asking for. aπϑ if @ al we need blame others(men aπϑ servants of God) for our inadequacies or lack. We want free aπϑ fair govt, transparent rulers, harding working govt yet we aint beta dan they r̶̲̥̅̊. Who r̶̲̥̅̊ we deceiving? Chase bh urself, U̶̲̥̅̊ can do it. Abi U̶̲̥̅̊ no dey read Ūя̲̅ bible?
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by harjiboyede: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2013
dougivilla: While i will never support anybody atttributing God's glory to a man, i'd also like to ask you: when the news broke out that a two year old got missing in 'Oyedepo's' church, did you attribute the occurence to the devil or Oyedepo??
*doublestandardtins*
thank u 4 dat wondaful questn.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2013
Halleluyah, this is vindication from the Throne of Grace. God is still in the business of answering prayers.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by davidzfarm(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ewet: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2013
purposeDiva:
♍Ɣ dear, sm tins happen in Ūя̲̅ life Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ even U̶̲̥̅̊ mistake for α̇̇ nig movie. Nebuchaddnezer ruled over d children of God because of their sinful ways. U̶̲̥̅̊ r̶̲̥̅̊ clamouring for gd leadership? Check Ūя̲̅ life style! ℓ̊ believe Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ d kind of ruler we end up wit is in our hands to decide. We all should check our life styles Α̲̅πϑ judge if we indeed deserve d kind of leaders we r̶̲̥̅̊ asking for. Α̲̅πϑ if @ al we need blame others(men Α̲̅πϑ servants of God) for our inadequacies or lack. We want free Α̲̅πϑ fair govt, transparent rulers, harding working govt yet we aint beta dan they r̶̲̥̅̊. Who r̶̲̥̅̊ we deceiving? Chase bh urself, U̶̲̥̅̊ can do it. Abi U̶̲̥̅̊ no dey read Ūя̲̅ bible?

Can you please commuinicate in english. My vernacular is really not as good as yours.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by lonamy: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Pastor Kun: Thank God the girl as been found, to God be the glory and may his name be praised forever more.

PS: but why are these pentecostal churches always eager to give the credit to their leader Must every good development be seen as a marketing opportunity for their brand. One would have thought as christians they ought to give all glory to God as God does not share his glory with any man. Btw Oyedepo chasing the kidnapper with a sword in his dreams sounds occultic to me and not the way the holy spirit would operate.
Are you sure you read your bible very well. Are the ways of God your ways or His thought your thought? You are too mundane in your reasoning. Holy Spirit can manifest in deiverse ways. You are sha looking for ways to discredit the Man of God. You better becareful.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by harjiboyede: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2013
Decryptor: Man kidnapped girl
She was taken to Kano
Man got struck by strange illnesses and blindness
Sees Oyedepo chasing him with sword ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dream!
Man decides to confess.

Sounds like a Nollywood movie script...and most nollywood movies are sooo fake.

I rest my case
dat's tru, rememba ps 126:1 whn d Lord turnd again d captivity of Zion, we were lyk dem dt dream
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by gbigbega: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2013

I read all the post before yours and I did not see any body sing praise to Bishop Oyedepo. You must be one disgruntled church outcast that consoles himself with deriding the work of God and the men of God just because you were ostracized. You still put pastor in front of your name, a pathetic attempt to remind yourself of your lost glory. Please get a life and stop always criticizing the work and men of God as is typical of you.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by ladykee: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
SECONDED. TO ALMIGHTY GOD BE THE GLORY. AM IN TEARS OF JOY. I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYTHING HAPPENING TO MY LITTLE GIRL. AM SO HAPPY FOR THE PARENTS. BISHOP OYEDEPO HAS NEVER FALL MY HAND. MORE GRACE TO YOU PAPA.
davidzfarm: TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Freshprincess(f): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
What a mighty God we serve!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by cjcs: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
TESTIMONY!!!!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by nizelgirl(f): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
To God be the Glory.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by abiodunfat(f): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
bless GOD for that.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by sucessful1: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
And how are we sure that it was not all planned from the start,to boost publicity?.all these mog can stage anything in name of miracle.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by obongtunji: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
cold: I'm truly happy for the parents but why the desperation to give Oyedepo the credit? Sword,dreams,chases bla,bla,bla!Sounds like a load of poppy cocks

The kidnaper said he saw Bishop Oyedepo chasing him with sword in his dreams, I don't think that sounds like giving credit to him. I remember when it happened many landers were saying all manner of thing against Bishop Oyedepo, now the girl is back yet they are here showing how much they hate this man of GOD. Years back he was occultic today people are giving him credit. Wow it is very true you can satisfy everybody.......lop
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Ourboss: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
To God be the glory!!!
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by pressyhaywhy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
To God alone be d Glory.
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Notion(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
This can only be the act of God,all be glory to God."double portion" "NEXT LEVEL"
Re: Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After by Modream: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Glory be to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Darwin's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.