Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Daughter 18 Cut Off Father Head After He Raped Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter 18 Cut Off Father Head After He Raped Her (1050 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter 18 Cut Off Father Head After He Raped Her by xmobaba(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2013
A teenage girl chopped her father's head clean off with a bush knife after he raped herin their home in the highlands of Papua New Guinea.
Now residents of the village have formed a protective ring around the 18-year-old, refusing to hand her over to the police because they agreed her 'evil' father deserved to die.
A local church leader, Pastor Lucas Kumi from the village of Rang in the Western Highlands, said the entire community would refuse to allow the girl to be subjected to any official investigation.
Protective ring: Villagers in the remote western highlands of Papua New Guinea say they will not let police talk to the 18 year old rape victim (file image)
'The people and leaders in our area went andsaw the headless body of the father after the girl reported the incident to them and explained why she had killed her father,' said Pastor Kumi.
He told the Post Courier newspaper that the father, in his mid-40s, raped his daughter when they were alone in their house...by www.xmoentertainment..com
Re: Daughter 18 Cut Off Father Head After He Raped Her by tutaboi(m): 1:07am On Jun 17, 2013
is in their blood ....i mean committing crime
Re: Daughter 18 Cut Off Father Head After He Raped Her by tnktosin(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2013
^^^Exactly. Now am wondering which is worse...molestation or murder.
Re: Daughter 18 Cut Off Father Head After He Raped Her by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2013
something like that! cool
Re: Daughter 18 Cut Off Father Head After He Raped Her by glooo: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2013
[quote
author=xmobaba]A teenage girl chopped her father's head clean off with a
bush knife after he raped herin their home in the highlands of Papua
New Guinea.
Now residents of the village have formed a protective ring around the
18-year-old, refusing to hand her over to the police because they agreed
her 'evil' father deserved to die.
A local church leader, Pastor Lucas Kumi from the village of Rang in the
Western Highlands, said the entire community would refuse to allow the
girl to be subjected to any official investigation.
Protective ring: Villagers in the remote western highlands of Papua New
Guinea say they will not let police talk to the 18 year old rape victim
(file image)
'The people and leaders in our area went andsaw the headless body of the
father after the girl reported the incident to them and explained why
she had killed her father,' said Pastor Kumi.
He told the Post Courier newspaper that the father, in his mid-40s,
raped his daughter when they were alone in their house...by
www.xmoentertainment..com[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife / 8 Year Old Girl Divorces Husband After Four Years Of Marriage / I Get Turned On Anytime I'm Breast-feeding My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.