Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? (19614 Views)

Untold Secrets Of How Smart People Improve Their Cvs And Personalities: A Case.. / Struggling With Cover Letters? Let's Crack It Here. / Cover Letters - How "Blunt" Should You Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kandeyc(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Shinor: [b]I have come across a great number of CV's in the course of my work and my reaction sometimes after perusing some copies has been " What on earth is this'? I wonder what was going through the candidate's mind as they put together that CV. Many are yet to understand the traditional role of a CV. It is simply the primary document a would be employer or agency consults to assess your eligibility for a position. The employer reads through your work and education history for any experience or skills that you may possess which will help you perform your role and then makes a decision whether to call your for an interview or not.
Unfortunately if there are question marks in any area of your CV, the decision is made without giving you an opportunity to explain. In other words you are judged based on what your CV said.
Therefore it is imperative to ensure that your CV is always saying the right things about you.
For more details on what should be on a CV, read my next article on CV's to be published subsequently.
http://saotheemploymentcoach..co.uk/2013/06/cvs-speak-is-yours-speaking-for-you.html[/b]

Kindly send sample CV's and cover letters to me.
ohunyone@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kandeyc(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2013
Shinor: [b]I have come across a great number of CV's in the course of my work and my reaction sometimes after perusing some copies has been " What on earth is this'? I wonder what was going through the candidate's mind as they put together that CV. Many are yet to understand the traditional role of a CV. It is simply the primary document a would be employer or agency consults to assess your eligibility for a position. The employer reads through your work and education history for any experience or skills that you may possess which will help you perform your role and then makes a decision whether to call your for an interview or not.
Unfortunately if there are question marks in any area of your CV, the decision is made without giving you an opportunity to explain. In other words you are judged based on what your CV said.
Therefore it is imperative to ensure that your CV is always saying the right things about you.
For more details on what should be on a CV, read my next article on CV's to be published subsequently.
http://saotheemploymentcoach..co.uk/2013/06/cvs-speak-is-yours-speaking-for-you.html[/b]

Kindly send sample CV's and cover letters to me.
ohunyone@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by temysan: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kindly send ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ a copy too.♍Ɣ email-temysan@yahoo.com
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣king Ʊ in anticipation
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by farellstone: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Plz kindly send to me too ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nelton(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2013
I would appreciate if you can send me samples of CV and cover letter to my email. teokoro1@gmail.com
Thank you very much for the good work you are doing.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Eaugusta(f): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls do well to send me some samples, ehiheboloaugustar@gmail.com. tnx
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by marcelocm(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls you can also send me some CV samples to my mail box :Marcel_ocm@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Preciousify(f): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2013
Goodmorning mr Shinor,pls kindly send me a sample of a c.v and cover letter for banking job.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by kosebinu(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
kindly send it to me kosebinu2006@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by JAVANESE(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pls i nid a copy 2 my mail:ifeanyi.abana@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Samueloladapo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mr Shina,
Please kindly send me some samples or rather templates also. Thank you in anticipation. Have a great week ahead.
email: ogungbemigs@yahoo.com.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by fearless07(f): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please I also need samples of the cvs and cover letters. My e - mail address is obylistic07@yahoo.com.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by ogene70: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Thank you for the good job. kindly send me a sample of CV to emmanuelelue@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Teksyoremi(f): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Thank you Mr. Sina for the wonderful job, please could you send samples of CV and Cover letter to my mail; thessy4eva@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by cheapgadgets6: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2013
I also need one too sir : y.akindele@yahoo.com. Tnx sir
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Draybaba1: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello, i am very impressed with the details. Please i want you to kindly send a cover letter and a cv sample
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by wableo: 1:21am On Nov 16, 2013
Pls send me too. Cover letters and CVs .[color=#990000][/color] babatunde_wahab@ymail.com. Will prefer for engineering, thanks.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Shinor(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hi All,
Sorry for the late response to your personal requests. I have just sent some samples to the email addresses you left here.
I have already posted the cv and cover letter samples in the previous pages but I have also been sending these to individuals. But recently I have been overwhelmed by a lot of requests and because of my short course at the University of Maryland which only ended on November 11 2013, I have not been able to reply as quickly as I would have wanted.
The CV's can be adapted for any industry same for the cover letter.
I am sorry I can't do a tailor made CV for every industry. Individuals can simply adapt using the format I have given. It is that simple.
Thanks once more for your messages.
Wishing you all the best in your search.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by cheapgadgets6: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Tank u very much sir,I gat it
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by demmy66: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thank you very much sir, I got ur mail. GODBLESS you sir
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by bzeey(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mr shinor....i got your mail, thank you very much sir. May God bless you!
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by henryblaze25(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2013
MR Shinor, am also interested kindly send to my email bodi2treasure@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by haveworkskills: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2013
Hello people,

It is good to have a strong CV, but is more important to have the CV loaded with useful skills that will force more than 50% of the employers out there to contact you after going through your CV. Isn't it? If you agree, then read on. If you do not agree, please close this page and move on.

Learn the main, the main professional finance skills and build valuable work experience in key areas of finance and financial and economic consulting outside of the four walls of an office.

Sounds impossible? No, never! We can help you achieve it. Sit down and read-on if you desire to break into the world of professional business, management, finance and economics. As you read, remain 98.97% assured that we can and will help you shape your career goals!

Do your career and future a favour at little cost to you. Contact us at financeprofessionalskills@gmail.com.
Sincerely
Real Finance Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Brief background of the finance team

We are a group of financial analysts with academic training in finance, quantitative finance, economics and business. We work for some of the top investment houses in Nigeria and our opinions are regularly sought and quoted by respectable local and international media houses. We are driven to demystify the arcane stuff in finance and build the skills of those who regularly employ the myriad of services and value we have in stock to offer. We teach clients to become greater than us, but we equally expect plenty of effort and dedication from clients as our belief is guided by our principle that the very best things in life come through concerted effort underpinned by personal sedulity.

Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by skolar87(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Plsss mr shinor...pls i need it skolar87@gmail.com tanks
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by BEDEIKE(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Pls send me a sample, eberendui@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by henryblaze25(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Mr Shinor I haven't received u email as promised
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Amis(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
please send a copy of cv and cover letter to me amisbabe4luv@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by detee2: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hello Mr Shinor, pls help me with the cv and cover letter samples. My email address is tundex0809@yahoo.com....thanks in anticipation.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Barryp(m): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2013
Shinor: I have sent you a few samples.
pls send me a copy of d cv and cover letter: paulattahusman@yahoo.com
Tnx sir
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Amis(f): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2013
Mr shina i avnt seen d mail...amisbabe4luv@yahoo.com
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Mr Shinor, pls snd a copy of the CV format and cover letter to dammetonyx@yahoo.com. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot, God bless you.
Re: CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Mr Shinor, pls snd me a copy of the CV and Cover letter; dammetonyx@yahoo.com. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ n God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Go Or Should I Stay ? / 5 Work-from-home Jobs In Nigeria / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.